<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha. You should have me easily. Although, the way my pedal has been recently I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't actually any slower with a pad.

Could mean i need new glasses , i see glen alz leading the independents and street king with 6 race wins , take a look at it .

Nah the maths are right. The independents don't get extra points for lead laps or Fastest Laps, or Poles, so it's just 20-18-16-14-12 and so on for each race. Glen still has 12 podiums which is actually a couple more than Street.

It's the same one as the main championship, only with none of the extra points. The Independents also get 2 drop scores.

From this season too, Teams lose their 2 worst scores as well. 👍

Managed to put in some laps today. I reckon high 1:44's will be possible without draft.

Really liking the track so far, is a nice change from the usual tracks we run. Tyre wear didn't seem to be too bad either

Did a 1:46.098 personal best after nearly 15 laps consistently pounding round the track (pit stops included). It's difficult to get a really quick time on such a narrow track.

It will make a tough challenge though and a refreshing change to race around what is probably the most famous F1 track ever. I'm expecting it to be a difficult 3 races. :)

Any ideas on how long until you get your replacements?
None. I suppose it depends if they want to repair them or just give me a new set. Bit of a result however; reading the small print about returns it says even though I bought them online I can return them to any PC World store! So, I will go on Tuesday.

Got really close to a 1:44, but couldn't quite get there. Got a PB of 1:45.0xx; i'm sure someone will be able to get into the 1:44's. Will give it another crack tomorrow.

@ROB 256R; hopefully they're a bit better than the clowns that deal with laptop faults. Them knowhow (or whatever they're called these days) are completely useless.

@canyondrifter & Ian_83
ok guys, you can stop laughing at me now, i can manage 46.3 lool ;) however i reckon i can defiantly get a mid 45. Phew! lol :)
Sorry if you thought I was laughing at us mate...I wasn't I was more pleasantly surprised at how much faster I was compared to you both...my first lap ever was a 48 then a 47 and my 3rd lap was a 46.044... followed by while racing with Ian I got down in the 45's... but you that means nothing if I can't actually overtake whoever is in front of me...and the pitlanes diabolical for glitching ....twice Ian came into the pits behind me yet he left the pits before me so be very carefull when dealing with the pits...

Sorry if you thought I was laughing at us mate...I wasn't I was more pleasantly surprised at how much faster I was compared to you both...my first lap ever was a 48 then a 47 and my 3rd lap was a 46.044... followed by while racing with Ian I got down in the 45's... but you that means nothing if I can't actually overtake whoever is in front of me...and the pitlanes diabolical for glitching ....twice Ian came into the pits behind me yet he left the pits before me so be very carefull when dealing with the pits...

Gonna be very much a follow the leader type race. The only places that are safe for overtaking is through the tunnel if you get a decent run out the corner; and possibly the start finish straight - although it might not be long enough to get enough draft for the overtake.

The guy on pole probably wins each race - unless they make any major mistakes.

Well as I'm starting with a bhp drop tho not much of a drop its enough to make a pass difficult...so I'll be concentrating on keeping a good safe wall free line and look after my tires...the qually laps will be interesting...and where we will get bottle necked like at the hairpin , the chicane out of the tunnel,swimming pool,last right hander before the pits and the final chicane...all dodgy places to out brake yourself and ruin yours and the guys in fronts race by carelessly bumping into a wall...an idea Ian had was to run a quick 3 lap pre race to give everyone a chance to get a feel for the track with traffic under a race pace but for no extra points...I like this idea...

great vids karsten, and sorry i am not 100% this season. Just don't have time no more for practice :c but i will still be doing all races

i'm havving issues with my GF >_> i might have little time to practice too; i'll try to find an hour and see at least to give the track a few long runs

Gfs are headaches , cant live with our without them .

I have the same relationship with gt5 lol

Ill be on tonight to see what i can do at full handicap

no m8, you must of misunderstood me, i was taking the micky out of myself lool ;)

You read my mind mate :D

Getting separated by former wife and getting a gf. Gf, wife, womans seems to have a special taste in taking trivial things or a phrase out of context and blown them to EPIC proportions :D

So far in my life i've come to the conclusion that womans just expect to be lied, if youi don't they start finding something to create problems about lol

Women are always hard work, there are always ups and downs. I've had my fair share of problems over the years too, but I wouldn't want to be without my GF.

I'm not going to have much time to practice, work has started to flood in at last and I'm quite busy again. I've had a quiet spell which has been nice but making me worry. I'm self-enployed so I need my phone to ring more, especially this time of year.

seem i'll be very slow... 46.9 is my best in a flawless drive... are those other times without over driving out of the tunnel? if so i'm depressed

When i lived in the states I was self employed , its good at times but i hated having to pay my own taxes . Just required a bit more money management .

Ill check your lounge out weezy , looks like im too lae

Well so far I can string together a few good laps mixed with not so good laps...I just hope it's going to be possible to pass cleanly otherwise it's going to be follow the leader for 3 races...

When i lived in the states I was self employed , its good at times but i hated having to pay my own taxes . Just required a bit more money management .
Very true, keeping some money to one side is crucial because you never quite know how much tax you'll have to pay until the end of the year, it's a bit of a guessing game.

I've just had a lack of work.

Back