<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoyed some good races tonight. I think considering the track the driving was of a good clean standard. A little bump and grind at T1, me included, but the concertina effect is ridiculous there. I knew it was coming yet still seems so hard to avoid. Got stiffed twice on the grid behind not starters. Had to do emergency pull outs. I wish grid slots were further apart for safety.

Possibly going to miss next week, wherever that may be. Think I have 1 more dropped score to use if we are back to the original 2, but not including week 1?

Well done true. Excellent first win under pressure. Also canyon for first win of the series after many 2nds. Canyon definitely driver of the day. P2 with full handicap is no mean feat! Especially at Monaco.

Drop scores are currently at the original 2, including Week 1. Would it be better though to exclude Week 1?

Just gonna run a sim.

Canyon's P2 was probably helped due to me, Karsten, Skeng and True squabbling with each other

Drop scores are currently at the original 2, including Week 1. Would it be better though to exclude Week 1?

Just gonna run a sim.
I'm staring at 3x zero scores anyway (if it transpires I can't make next week). So either way I will still have to hold on to one of them. Don't suppose it matters which weeks I dump the other two zeros from.

Enjoyed some good races tonight. I think considering the track the driving was of a good clean standard. A little bump and grind at T1, me included, but the concertina effect is ridiculous there. I knew it was coming yet still seems so hard to avoid. Got stiffed twice on the grid behind not starters. Had to do emergency pull outs. I wish grid slots were further apart for safety.

Possibly going to miss next week, wherever that may be. Think I have 1 more dropped score to use if we are back to the original 2, but not including week 1?

Well done true. Excellent first win under pressure. Also canyon for first win of the series after many 2nds. Canyon definitely driver of the day. P2 with full handicap is no mean feat! Especially at Monaco.

btw it was a nice fight in R3, and the start of my downfall lol

I hate all 3 of my yesterday races what races would you guys suggest to be covered in the videos?

What races did canyon and true win? R2 and R3?

I hate all 3 of my yesterday races what races would you guys suggest to be covered in the videos?

What races did canyon and true win? R2 and R3?
Yeah I won race 2 and came second race 3 true won race 1 sken won race 3

Personally I think race 3 was better than race 2 but that's simply because of the challenges of having only 222 bhp ...is it possible to just pull the overtakes and what not from all 3 races?

I made a clean overtake early on in Race 1, can't remember on who but it was down into the chicane.

My Race 3 Lap 1 failure at the chicane probably deserves honourable mention :P

Last corner of Race 3 too.

If you guys help me with telling me race and lap number of those interesting moves i mnight try and make something like a compilation lol

@rob Thanks m8 i was really scared at the end. in that race i dont think i did a 45 as i just wanted to finish loool. did you and rolo pit late as you were about 1.5 seconds a lap faster than me at end, or was i just too slow?

Results from Cote d'Azur:

Race 1:

1. True-blue-8
2. Red_Leader
3. rolo912011 (461 PP)
4. Weezy_7
5. Glen-Alz-81
6. canyondrifter (463 PP)
7. Scaniabebe
8. PleaseD1e (465 PP)
9. skengdigi (457 PP)
10. karsten_beoulve
11. Street-King-07 (459 PP)
12. CptMadBean
DNF. Mrbrendon999

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 1:45.375
Lap Leaders: Scaniabebe, True-blue-8, canyondrifter

Race 2:

1. canyondrifter
2. Red_Leader (459 PP)
3. PleaseD1e
4. rolo912011 (461 PP)
5. Street-King-07
6. Glen-Alz-81 (465 PP)
7. Weezy_7 (463 PP)
8. skengdigi
9. True-blue-8 (457 PP)
10. karsten_beoulve
11. CptMadBean

Fastest Lap: PleaseD1e - 1:44.696
Pole Position: canyondrifter
Lap Leaders: canyondrifter, PleaseD1e

Race 3:

1. skengdigi
2. canyondrifter (457 PP)
3. True-blue-8
4. Red_Leader (459 PP)
5. rolo912011 (463 PP; warning)
6. Street-King-07 (465 PP)
7. karsten_beoulve
8. PleaseD1e (461 PP)
9. Glen-Alz-81
DNF. CptMadBean
DNF. Weezy_7

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 1:45.299
Lap Leaders: karsten_beoulve, skengdigi, canyondrifter, PleaseD1e

---------​

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or if you want to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal.

Points up shortly.

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

ofmz.png

Teams' Points:

7jd.png

Independents' Points:

dbuu.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Laguna Seca (28/11/13)

Laps: 13

Pit Window: 5 - 8

---

Race 1 Grid:
(Dimse91)
1. GTP_PaulMac
2. matty-bacon
3. CptMadBean
4. Mrbrendon999
5. Scaniabebe
6. Strawman__Andy
7. Weezy_7
8. karsten_beoulve
9. True-blue-8
10. Glen-Alz-81
11. PleaseD1e
12. Red_Leader (465 PP)
13. Street-King-07 (463 PP)
14. canyondrifter (461 PP)
15. rolo912011 (459 PP)
16. skengdigi (457 PP)

The next round will be at Laguna Seca 👍

To be fair, my problem since the PSN update was that I couldn't keep signed into the PSN, it wasn't one of lag. Signing in and keeping signed in isn't an issue for me anynore that was resolved by Sony and my ISP.

I'm sorry that I lag bashed both of you, I honestly didn't realise otherwise I would have stopped and let you back through. When it happened I was catching up with the pair of you, but I was still some distance away, so when I saw you both go off I assumed that you had a coming together. I didn't realise that my car decided to teleport into you.

Lag is a pain in the ass in GT5, for the most part it's okay, but on occaaions most people have had issues. Andy, Brendon, Canyon, Skendigi, True Blue any maybe some more that I can't recall right now have all lagged a bit. Quite often it's possible to get away with it, but sometimes the lag spike is a severe one and it moves the position of the car too much and causes an accident.

I've seen it in the past where one car lags near the start of the race and it never happens again for the rest of the night, alternatively I've seen a car lag a whole race. Whether it's a personal connection issue, or an issue with the GT servers we'll never know.

Sadly my choices of internet connection are extremely limited due to my location. I'm on the best connection available to myself and I reset my internet connection and clear my cache every Thursday before the racing starts. Generally speaking I don't usually cause lag problems, I've raced with large groups online for quite a while now and I don't have many problems. However I've noticed that things aren't 100% at the moment. I have no idea why though, maybe something has happened server side, maybe the 4.50 update is still giving me problems, or maybe my ISP has issues. Doing a speed and ping test reveals nothing of concern, I'm getting my usual results and if anything my upload speed is high.

Hopefully things will settle down again really soon, as I suffered at Fuji and now I've caused an issue this week. All I can do is keep monitoring my connection, reset and clear cache before racing begins. I sincerely apologise to Mad and Street, I did everything possible to prevent a problem and I wasn't aware of any issues prior to that incident. Sorry guys. :(

Back to Laguna !!!!

Need a good result there , Monaco was my lowest pts haul of the season (37)

Wow 3rd in the championship...I had hoped to get higher but never dreamed I'd jump both street and Rob...Laguna will probably be my second drop score tho...when we first tested there I was well off the pace so I can't see myself doing anywhere near as well as my surprise success at Monaco ...

Remember that as it is Round 7 this week, I will be taking one drop score away from each driver who has 2 still left after the meeting. This will affect the PP penalties for Race 1 of the final round. 👍

oh you won't? >_>

:D in any case guys it's early but i want to compliment to all the races of this cool season, it was great to race wheel to wheel to you all; hope to see you in the next BTCC serie and maybe in the endurance serie i'm considering for GT6 :) Can't imagine another group of racers that would do 3 races at monaco with no major problems while racing with the same car and no tune options. TUP guys!

Back