<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indeed, it will be changed in time for the next season to eliminate that advantage. I'll work more on a solution after this season.

Looks like grids will start dropping off from now!

Shame to see you end your season here Rob. A send-off for Weezy required for tomorrow!

Just as a note: following Rob's departure, Weezy will be racing as an Independent at Laguna (and would at the last round too should he have attended). Buckfast out of the Teams' running.

Will be getting home late again today so I will be there near to start of race 1.

Havent had any practice , should make for an interesting race 1

Hope to bring home some good points tonight... Not much hope since i'm over 1 sec slower than canyon and weezy.

Btw are we going to get the "BTCC awards" at the end of the season? I nominate brendon for "worst connection/most connection drops" :D

Hope to bring home some good points tonight... Not much hope since i'm over 1 sec slower than canyon and weezy.

Btw are we going to get the "BTCC awards" at the end of the season? I nominate brendon for "worst connection/most connection drops" :D

i nominate myself for that also!

And I nominate karsten for best videographer...

Cool looks like reds back in for tonight...it's gonna be a hard 1st race with 461pp for me but as long as I can keep it on the black stuff it shouldn't be too bad a race...

Wow. Turns out I can race tonight after all. Maybe I should? It is a bit mean of me to bail on Weezy. I won't particularly enjoy it with a pad, but will be interesting if nothing else. Plus I can steward.

If you can and want to then by all means, space is there for you.

Cool looks like reds back in for tonight...it's gonna be a hard 1st race with 461pp for me but as long as I can keep it on the black stuff it shouldn't be too bad a race...

Try 457 for almost all race 1s this season :)

Another bad day! After 2nd and independence win in R1, things were looking good. even qualy went well but then got disconnected. R3 was garbage. I was really hoping to challenge for independents here, but now that idea is gone :(
DRIVER OF THE DAY- ROLO

Just to let Rob and canyon (and everyone know), if their half drop-score is an odd number then I will remove the lower half (e.g. if you're dropping half of 35 then I'll take 17 away and keep the 18). I don't fancy having half points all over my records :P

Looks like it's going to be a thrilling title decider next week with 4 drivers in contention. I'm going to give every last ounce of fighting strength I have in the finale.

Also congratulations to Canyon and Ian for winning the Teams title for PAR. I hope that me and Glen will continue to bring success to PAR with the newly formed Scottish division of the team.

Just to let Rob and canyon (and everyone know), if their half drop-score is an odd number then I will remove the lower half (e.g. if you're dropping half of 35 then I'll take 17 away and keep the 18). I don't fancy having half points all over my records :P
Ok mate whatever you decide is best...

Looks like it's going to be a thrilling title decider next week with 4 drivers in contention. I'm going to give every last ounce of fighting strength I have in the finale.

Also congratulations to Canyon and Ian for winning the Teams title for PAR. I hope that me and Glen will continue to bring success to PAR with the newly formed Scottish division of the team.
Thanks mate we look forward to you and Glen in the next season on gt6 in our brother team...and its cool that your both Scottish...at least you guys will understand what your saying...Lol...

i couldn't connect to psn at all was coming up with error 88851something, i spent hours trying to fix it but no luck any ideas?

Bad night for me , dc before start of race 2 after getting pole .

Title chances looking slimmer now, need a fantastic final race

Same. Only 2 out of 3 races for me tonight too. Struggled like a bastard in R1. Sort of got my eye in by R2 but just felt so clumsy around other cars. No idea what I scored but it's better than nothing I guess, even once halved!

I think it's good there's been so many different winners. 11 from 21 races!

true and those 2 are amongst the most "dangerous" no clear passing points, blind turns, no big straights, dangerous pit entries...

Sorry I didn't make it last night.. Not been very well this last week and completely lost track of the days (thought yesterday was Wednesday)! Really sorry Skeng, and everyone else!

Race 1 was a little messy, I got several taps and couldn't get settled on my racing line or get comfortable. It was much better once the fiel spread out though.

All in all, it was a good night and the news of PAR securing the team title was really great. That's our second season racing and our second team title, super. :) Thank you to Canyon for his hard work, he has out driven me this season.

Back