Call Of Duty: Black Ops - PS3, PC, 360 - November 9

Map pack 2 comes to Xbox may 3rd.

Escalation-pic.jpg

I hope that they don't over charge again but tonight. I ran around with the spaz 12 and got unwanted kills.

I do believe they're planning to make the maps available to 360 users in advance the way they have done in the past. The maps aren't exclusive, but nor are they released on all platforms at once.

Activision has a deal with microsoft where the xbox gets 30 day exclusive DLC content. It sucks but its not enough for me to go out and buy an xbox just so I can pay $60+ a year in order to give them my $15 a month early.

If it weren't for supporting friends in their quests for trophies I would have played the zombie maps exactly once. Completely not compelling to me.

I hope that pitch fork makes its way into the game. The machete is cool but its still more of the same.

Maybe each character has their own unique weapon? They each seem to use a different unique weapon in the trailer.

At the end you also notice there is a new unique wonder weapon. Possibly an updated DG2?

I always have trouble finding Cooperative players..
When randoms work with me we can make it decently far but the majority of them don't cover their doors at the beginning, steal my kills, don't help me when I'm in trouble and then to top it all off they horde all their cash and NEVER open doors.

This zombie map looks cool, I really liked Ascension so I'm hoping this one will be as good or better. Map pack purchase is an unknown for me though, looks doubtful though :(.

That looks awesome. Good thing my sister's gonna pay for half of it (she did the same on First Strike :P)

Map pack looks good :(

PSN coming back up next week is nice, I guess I should use this weekend to work on school stuff. For the CC stuff I'm lucky my CC never worked on PSN and even if it did store my number the card I tried expired a while ago. IM Oeven if the stuff is encrypted I would get my card replaced anyways, it would probably only require a few minutes on the phone.

Your on XBL?
PSN :(

How many doors do you have to get through on the first stage before reaching the power on? Is there an actual finish to Zombies or goal or is it just survive as long as possible? I suck, only got to level 6 solo for the first time today, had no idea about the Hell Hounds so when I looked down after looking at the lightning it was too late.:lol:
We've only had this game 2 days.

EditL Just watched a YouTube video of getting the power on.

Last edited:
I finally watched the trailers for the new maps. They look great. I love the interactive aspect of them like the Radiation map where you can open those doors to the underground tunnel.

Back