Call Of Duty: Black Ops - PS3, PC, 360 - November 9

Stavingo
Well, haven't dropped in here for a while but I may ask to all these zombie players on Kino. How do you get past round 25 with random players. Me and a friend always get up to this round we always screw up, any tips besides a zombie train?

Don't play with randoms. Haha

Don't play with randoms. Haha

It's not that I don't play with bad randoms that can only get up to round 10, some guys I've played with have gotten up to around 30 with 4 players.

It's a weird thing that happens, every time we can't get past 25.

Make sure that they have a microphone. First I met some randoms with a michrophone, then we got the Eclipse Easter Egg done :D

Played Black Ops again today for the first time since February, and I missed it. I'm handicapped by a pretty crappy controller which has analog sticks that stick and whatnot, and not a DS3 either, yet i'm still managing to tear up Domination and SnD games.'

Feels good man.

Played Black Ops again today for the first time since February, and I missed it. I'm handicapped by a pretty crappy controller which has analog sticks that stick and whatnot, and not a DS3 either, yet i'm still managing to tear up Domination and SnD games.'

Feels good man.

Its not a DS3? Then what is it? I'm average at SnD, once I've got the bomb no one wants to defend me. :grumpy:

Just a heads up. There's a double xp event on the PS3 all weekend. Yes this news is late but I only found out last night. The Nuketown 24/7 playlist is back for the weekend as well.

Ditto - me and a mate payed for half of it and he gameshared it to me. Nacht is alright, I'm in love with Verrüct (especially the Music Easter Egg :D) and I like Shi No Numa and Der Reise to lesser extents. Moon's awesome well, slaying zombies (on the moon :dopey:) but I can't for the life of me get away from the Zombienauts :grumpy:.
Anyways, has anyone gotten far in Richtofen's Grand Scheme? I've gotten up to the bit where Tunnel 6 needs to be breached, but I die before the warning signal is broadcasted :(

I got it as well. Love all the classic maps and moon is amazing. :D

Haven't done Richtofen's Grand Scheme. Finished hacking but didn't know what to do next. Kept looking around but nothing would work. I heard you need to do other easter eggs as well before you can do it. Is this true?

I moved my contoller speed up to 10 yesterday. I figured I'd spice things up to kill time until 11.8.11. It's pretty crazy how fast it moves, but I'm getting a hang of it now.

What's your favourite Zombies Easter Egg song? There's a huge list (I could probably put it down as well
  • Undone (Nacht)
  • Lullaby for a Dead Man (Verrückt)
  • The One (Shi No Numa)
  • Beauty of Annihilation (Der Riese)
  • 115 (Kino)
  • Won't Back Down (Five)
  • Abracadavre (Ascention)
  • Not Ready to Die (COtD)
  • Paradolia (Shangri-La)
  • Coming Home (Moon)
  • Nightmare (Moon after someone is killed by an Excavator)
  • Other?

Jamezy10
On PS3? cos ill play Nacht and Der Riese.
Im a real noob at moon so how do you even get the hacker?

Just look up "Moon Easter Egg" on youtube and you should find a video telling you all about it and what to do.

Ashes, I think we'll get good connection if we play together (seeing as NZ's close to Aussie). You wanna try Richtofen's Grand Scheme in the weekend? It'll help if you have a mic :P

Ashes, I think we'll get good connection if we play together (seeing as NZ's close to Aussie). You wanna try Richtofen's Grand Scheme in the weekend? It'll help if you have a mic :P

I would love to but I still want to do the Easter egg on shangri la first.
And sadly I don't have a mic :(. So it might be a bit hard unless we can read each others minds.

Could still give it a go if you want. I'm not the best at zombies but I'm not a total noob either. Up to you.

Jamezy10
On PS3? cos ill play Nacht and Der Riese.
Im a real noob at moon so how do you even get the hacker?

Yeah PS3.
I might be on later tonight if anyone is up for some classic zombies.

And sadly I don't have a mic :(. So it might be a bit hard unless we can read each others minds.

Do you have any USB mics around, or borrow one from someone? Even the Sing Star and Rock Band mics work - I've sold the RB one to a mate at school for that very reason and I use the Singstar mic when my headset's outta battery. I've already done the Eclipse Easter Egg (I was the one who got the Stone as well :dopey:), but I'm perfectly fine doing it again. I've done three attempts with different people after the successful one, but failed all three :(

Don't have any of them either. I could just be around you and we protect each other while you do the steps.
Do you need to have all the other easter eggs done before you can do the one on moon?

i think that the COtD needs to be done, you need the Vril genorator to do a part of the Easter Egg. Only the host needs to have done it as well. I've done both the COtD and the eclipse easter eggs so if I'm host then we should be sweet. Also we could start up a PSN chat room and you can hook up a keyboard to chat door easily.
@klassy It's in the War Room near Juggernog. In front of the right side of stairs that you walk down.

Last edited:
i think that the COtD needs to be done, you need the Vril genorator to do a part of the Easter Egg. Only the host needs to have done it as well. I've done both the COtD and the eclipse easter eggs so if I'm host then we should be sweet. Also we could start up a PSN chat room and you can hook up a keyboard to chat door easily.

Cool. Will I still get the trophies?
Anyway, back to the chat thing. I might be able to get the keyboard on. It depends what is happening at the time we set this up. If I can't then my messages will be pretty slow but it should be alright if we set up a crawler.

Seems we are really doing this. I guess we should start thinking about a time and date. I live in GMT + 9:30 and school holidays are a day away, I know, I still go to school but I am not one of those 10 year olds that think they know everything.

Really looking forward to this.

Edit: Well, it seems you are offline so I may as well add some details to this.
I am using this site as my guide to the Easter Egg. I will be following that step by step unless you provide another source for me to view.
My PSN is wutke5 for COD. Please add a comment so I realize it is you.
I can not start any later then 9 PM and no earlier then 9 AM. So 23:30 - 11:30 in GMT 0
Will it be just us two or are you planning on inviting some others?

Last edited:
I'm currently at school so I can't add you right now :lol:. I used the COD Wikia to get the Original Characters Trapped and the Eclipse Easter Eggs done as well. For the Moon Easter Egg, I've got a friend who might want to join, and we'll need two other people for the Eclipse Easter Egg. Plus, you're only three hours behind me, so making a time should be fairly simple (I'm assuming you live in NSW or Vic).
I know, I still go to school but I am not one of those 10 year olds that think they know everything.

So, you're an 11-year-old who thinks you know almost everything? :dopey:

I'm currently at school so I can't add you right now :lol:. I used the COD Wikia to get the Original Characters Trapped and the Eclipse Easter Eggs done as well. For the Moon Easter Egg, I've got a friend who might want to join, and we'll need two other people for the Eclipse Easter Egg. Plus, you're only three hours behind me, so making a time should be fairly simple (I'm assuming you live in NSW or Vic).

So, you're an 11-year-old who thinks you know almost everything? :dopey:

:lol: No. I am 14 and I think I am pretty good at COD but no where near the best. I have a few friends but only one of them has the same skill level as me in the game. I think he may be busy though.

So are we doing the eclipse Easter Egg first? Or Moons Easter Egg?
I don't need to do COtD as I have already done that one.

Back