Call Of Duty: Black Ops - PS3, PC, 360 - November 9

I read that they do that because they want xbox to find all of the glitches or mistakes first so they can fix them for ps3. I myself have ps3 and do not enjoy waiting the extra month :(

klassykid9801
I read that they do that because they want xbox to find all of the glitches or mistakes first so they can fix them for ps3. I myself have ps3 and do not enjoy waiting the extra month :(

No it's just XBOX has a deal with Activision.

You read wrong. Microsoft paid Activision millions of dollars to have timed exclusive map packs for CoD. I believe the contract ends in 2012 (I'm not interested enough to look it up) but you can be sure Microsoft will pay millions more to renew it.

Parker

I've not posted in here for a long time because I lost complete interest in this game after the complete shambles the ps3 release version was. Just last month I bought yet another Xbox 360 to play with some mates. I bought black ops last week and wow, what a difference. It's so so many times better and with my friends who are really good players it's even better.

The rezurrection map pack is fun, moon is an amazing map with lots of hidden easter eggs.

I'm not sure what I'll do with mw3, probably buy it on ps3 to play with old cod4 and mw2 friends. Maybe I'll buy it on both but with all these other games, driver, saints row, forza, bf3 etc coming out its going to be an expensive end to the year :lol:.

I was just wondering, my highest round solo on zombies is round 20 on Kino. My friends all say that is bad but I want to know what you guys think about it and what your highest round on Kino is.

Depends how you look at it. First time I reached level 20 on a zombie map I was kind of proud but once you figure out how to make the zombie train, level 20 will feel easy. From 30 and beyond you're doing good. My best Kino I did level 43 (2 players).

Hmm, I can build up a train of zombies but when it gets past round 16, 17 I start getting stuck at the start of the round.
So how do you guys build up your zombie trains on Kino? I usually do laps through the upstairs route.

Just last month I bought yet another Xbox 360 to play with some mates. Maybe I'll buy it on both but with all these other games, driver, saints row, forza, bf3 etc coming out its going to be an expensive end to the year :lol:.

I need to get a job so badly :dunce:

Hmm, I can build up a train of zombies but when it gets past round 16, 17 I start getting stuck at the start of the round.
So how do you guys build up your zombie trains on Kino? I usually do laps through the upstairs route.

For Kino - Rape Train behind the stage, it's fairly open. For Ascension, call the lunar lander to the PhD Flopper area and train around that. COtD, go around the open area in front of the lighthouse. For S-La, I find that the easiest (so least hard I guess :P) is in the power room. Can't find anything better there...

On ascension I train just outside the pack a punch door. I run up the hill, around the wall and jump down again. It does get a bit messy though, phd flopper area is better for some.

Der Riese is the best for training.
I'ts not often that I actually lose on that, my system will just freeze because of all the zombies. Haha.

On ascension I train just outside the pack a punch door. I run up the hill, around the wall and jump down again. It does get a bit messy though, phd flopper area is better for some.

When I'm doing a 2-Player Private Match, one guy goes to Flopper and the other trains around PaP as well. Another good place is where the lander goes in Spawn, although this is pretty hard to do.
Do you still have the PS3 version Kyle? I wouldn't mind having a GTP zombie game :D

Also, if you like Zombies and you haven't heard of the Syndicate Project - you're crazy...

When I'm doing a 2-Player Private Match, one guy goes to Flopper and the other trains around PaP as well. Another good place is where the lander goes in Spawn, although this is pretty hard to do.
Do you still have the PS3 version Kyle? I wouldn't mind having a GTP zombie game :D

Also, if you like Zombies and you haven't heard of the Syndicate Project - you're crazy...

I do still have my ps3 version, god knows if it still works with all the dust it has collected :P.

Daniel
Just send an FR. What map packs do you have?

None :P. I've got a couple on Xbox, I never played the ps3 version long enough, I dropped it before the map packs came out.

Sorry mate.

I think Activision hates Sony - not because of the early map packs (that's understandable), but the bad signal servers and the worse quality of the game compared to the XBox version.

In other news, I got the Focusing Stone and have 100% of Shangri-La's trophies. Only trophies I need to get to complete the Zombie ones are Stuntman (Shoot Pap'd V-R11 at a zombie 3 times) and Easy Rhino (Speed boost through 20 Zombies on Dead Ops).

Daniel
I think Activision hates Sony - not because of the early map packs (that's understandable), but the bad signal servers and the worse quality of the game compared to the XBox version.

In other news, I got the Focusing Stone and have 100% of Shangri-La's trophies. Only trophies I need to get to complete the Zombie ones are Stuntman (Shoot Pap'd V-R11 at a zombie 3 times) and Easy Rhino (Speed boost through 20 Zombies on Dead Ops).

The XBOX version is better because Treyarch build the game for XBOX then port it over to PS3.

My friends say it is double XP this weekend. I am asking you guys if you know anything about it and where your source came from so I can stay up to date more often.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Well no one seems to be able to answer that so I will ask yet another question. This one is for all of those that have gotten all of the map packs on PS3. List the maps packs in order of what you liked most and if possible, please add why you preferred it.

Last edited:
ashes619
My friends say it is double XP this weekend. I am asking you guys if you know anything about it and where your source came from so I can stay up to date more often.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Well no one seems to be able to answer that so I will ask yet another question. This one is for all of those that have gotten all of the map packs on PS3. List the maps packs in order of what you liked most and if possible, please add why you preferred it.

1. Escalation- because i like call of the dead, hotel, and convoys maps the most out of the game. 2. Annihilation- because i very much enjoyed shangri la and liked the multiplayer. 3. I didnt like first strike multiplayer but like acension.

First Strike - Has my all time fave DLC map (Stadium) and for Ascention being my second favourite Zombie Map
Escalation - Hotel and Convoy were awesome although Stockpile and Zoo were a bit bland :indiff:
Annihilation - Maps were meh/alright, Shangri-La's awesome though (but no place to rape train :nervous:

Another video made by moi.

We're Playing Dead. Which basically means if you use a tactical insertion with Ghost Pro some players literally think you're a dead body because your name doesn't pop up and you barely move. It catches so many people out as you'll see in the video - we made these clips all within a day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sometimes do that in SnD, it's pretty fun to do. I used to use a tact grenade, although it's a lot simpler using the insertion because you can still knife, sprint and stuff. Do you use the Default or Tactical control set-up?

I use Tactical, so it's harder to knife. But I used to panic knife a lot so it was worth swapping over. :P And it's easier to do drop shots.

Well, haven't dropped in here for a while but I may ask to all these zombie players on Kino. How do you get past round 25 with random players. Me and a friend always get up to this round we always screw up, any tips besides a zombie train?

Back