Canada: Parliament Hill Shooting

A picture of Nathan Cirillo, the war memorial guard, taken with a tourist only minutes before he was fatally shot.

So sad.

megan-tourist-2.jpg

Fox has actually been a step or two ahead of the CBC most of the day.
When your entire newscast is just throwing crap at the wall, eventually some of it will stick. US media outlets were running with the headscarf thing, said the soldier died before there was confirmation, retracted, then had to revert again. It was very refreshing watching the CBC cover this, facts, no panicking, and professional reporting. I find CBC to be fairly biased in day to day news but wjen it comes to things like this they're top notch.

Last edited:
Someone said to me today "Got false flag event written all over it, just another method to take away the general publics freedoms"

Just sayin'

Someone said to me today "Got false flag event written all over it, just another method to take away the general publics freedoms"

Just sayin'

This thread's all about the mentally unstable, plenty of room for thoughts from other extremists :D

Not that it changes much but that picture was taken on Sunday, and the shooting happened on Wednesday.

Back