Cappuccino Cup Racing (RM) - SEASON 1 COMPLETE!

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 1,431 comments

Best Race Day/Times (Top 2 Will Be Chosen)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^You'll be too busy looking at my rear bumper to worry about Brosif :P

You'll have to get past me first, which proved not to be so easy on Friday!! lol I'm going to go get some video of our battle on Friday and post it here for everyone to see, we were door-to-door and bumper-to-bumper for like 10 laps and had pretty much no contact and zero incidents until you went a little wide on your own with about 4 laps to go. Some of the best "racecraft" I've ever seen or executed, fantastic stuff Lancer for sure! 👍

B

If brosifs vettel, I'll be needing someone to send me a silver chrom paint chip because I'm now Mr hamilton. Seriously, silver chrome please guys :D I can easily pull 47s all day at indy and the draft will do the rest mr vettel ;) Gt5s draft just got redubbed DRS for tonght ;)

PSN ID: lvoldemort666
Car #66
Car Color: Blue Nettuno
Wheel Color: Frosty

:)

We're having our last race of the season tonight but stay tuned because the second season will start up in a week or two.

Here are some highlights from the battle Lancer and I had on Friday. Some really great driving!

I'm opening my lounge now, gonna do some test laps on possible tracks for the second season so if you come in and it's not on the right track, that's why. I'll switch it to Indy Road Course when people start showing up.

B

Nickel plating slows you down. Who knew. Lesson probably still not learned, but hopefully I'll remember in the next season - cockiness doesn't help on a racetrack - only in the press conference after the race.

^If it were Monaco would you have taken Cami out in the tunnel?

It was an accident, before you go jumping all over him.

^If it were Monaco would you have taken Cami out in the tunnel?

It was an accident, before you go jumping all over him.

Haha yeah but then you would have won wearin that Chrome :lol: Wait...that was canada wasn't it....it's hard to know when I haven't watched them :P

Congratulations to BrosifDuder on a photo-finish win in the race but a clean sweep of the Tuesday series............well kinda the series as a whole. lol Here are the results from the final race of the first Capp Cap Racing Series championship season.

imageksd.jpg

Thanks to everyone who participated this season. It seems like just last week that we were posting lap times from Tsukuba during the PSN outage and wondering if we'd ever get to race our Capp's together. I think they turned out to be as much or more fun than any of us thought and I compliment everyone on making this a very clean and fun league to race in.

Stay tuned for details on season 2 and plan on getting together at our regular times over the next week or two so we can try out some possible new tracks and get our caffeine fixes. I'll start up a Season 2 Discussion Thread to get us by until I have everything finalized for the next round.

Brandon

Nice video Owens! A fitting way to finish the season. :)

I've updated the OP with all the final points standings and added Certificates for the Tuesday podium finishers. Thanks again to everyone who participated and I look forward to more Cappuccino racing with all of you in the very near future!

Brandon

Thanks Brandon for doing an outstanding hosting job. Reliable, consistent, fair and punctual...all the hallmarks of a good host! Was a good season, with lots of tight, close racing and very few incidents to speak of...can't ask for much more than that.

Looking forward to next season already..👍

Thanks Johnny! I was really afraid my lack of experience would prove to be a disaster but everyone was very supportive and cooperative and I think it went off brilliantly. I learned a lot and hope I can use what I learned to make the next season even better! We may not be the most elite group on GTP, but we sure do have a lot of fun with our little Cappuccino's! :)

B

That's the second time today I clicked on this thread expecting to see a season two update...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back