Charger's, Caterham's and Stingray's Wanted

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 311 comments
I have Caterham's in Aztec Orange and Titanium metallic and I'm looking for one in Boston Green myself. If you ever get one pending send me a PM and we can help each other out.

you can mark off the rest but the caterham's I don't have many of them. I'll figure out what I am sending to chug and when and send to you when I can

Hello, I have in 0/0/0:

Caterham Seven Fire Blade ’02 - Aztec Orange
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) ’69 - Daytona Yellow, Monaco Orange

They are in different accounts so let me know which ones you want. I'd be interested in bday tickets mostly.

Thanks in advance :)

Hello, I have in 0/0/0:

Caterham Seven Fire Blade ’02 - Aztec Orange

They are in different accounts so let me know which ones you want. I'd be interested in bday tickets mostly.

Thanks in advance :)

I would like the Caterham in Aztec Orange please. Which birthday ticket would you like? The one's that I have are in the OP. I can put you down for the 19th of Jan if that's ok?

Just sent you the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69

Thanks mate. I'll send when I get home in about an hour

you can mark off the rest but the caterham's I don't have many of them. I'll figure out what I am sending to chug and when and send to you when I can

Cool. Shall I mark off all of the Stingray's and the Dodge's? There are quite a few that I need!

Cool. Shall I mark off all of the Stingray's and the Dodge's? There are quite a few that I need![/QUOTE]
Yes

I have a complete collection of 0/0/0 Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 up for trade.

I also have these in 0/0/0 that you are looking for:
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 in color Caterham Yellow
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in color Dark Gray Metallic
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in color Top Banana Yellow

I'm looking for 0/0/0s as follows:
Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 (Ivy Green Metallic, Laurel Green Metallic, or Sebring Silver Metallic)
Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 (Black, Bright Red, Quasar Blue Metallic, Steel Blue Metallic, or White)
Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 (Black)

I know we touched base a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I'd check in again for any new inventory...

Last edited:
I have a complete collection of 0/0/0 Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 up for trade.

I also have these in 0/0/0 that you are looking for:
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 in color Caterham Yellow
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in color Dark Gray Metallic
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in color Top Banana Yellow

I'm looking for 0/0/0s as follows:
Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 (Ivy Green Metallic, Laurel Green Metallic, or Sebring Silver Metallic)
Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 (Black, Bright Red, Quasar Blue Metallic, Steel Blue Metallic, or White)
Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 (Black)

I know we touched base a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I'd check in again for any new inventory...

I now have all of the Charger's and Stingray's pending, and I also have that Caterham in that colour unfortunately (Red colour is what I need in the OP)

I've also updated the OP with the green colour for pending from Mike

Last edited:
mjs1985
I now have all of the Charger's and Stingray's pending, and I also have that Caterham in that colour unfortunately (Red colour is what I need in the OP)
Ok. I misread the Caterham. :dunce:

If you and tadlock want to trade 3 69 for 3 63 vette's by all means do so. Let's get our trades started on this one around the 1st so you can get everything cleaned up

I would like the Caterham in Aztec Orange please. Which birthday ticket would you like? The one's that I have are in the OP. I can put you down for the 19th of Jan if that's ok?

Ok, that's fine, I'd like the 96 if possible. I'll send a FR.

Ok, that's fine, I'd like the 96 if possible. I'll send a FR.

Brilliant. The ticket will be sent from mjs_1985 and the car needs to be sent to stubbsyone

Do you still want to trade for these:

Mike and I will trade slightly later and so we can trade for these two as well if you like?

Brilliant. The ticket will be sent from mjs_1985 and the car needs to be sent to stubbsyone

Do you still want to trade for these:

Mike and I will trade slightly later and so we can trade for these two as well if you like?

Sure, but those are on my main account, the caterham is on a alt. Add a 93 and 92 tickets please. Btw I sent a FR to stubbsyone and your on the max number of friends :(

I've added you on stubbsyone.

I'll schedule those two trades for the 20th and 21st of Jan then?

Hello my friend,

Please confirm this one from me tomorrow:

Caterham Fireblade '02
Titanium Silver *

Chat you soon. :)

Hi again mate, I have you booked this way:

Jan 8th - Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Blue Pearlescent for '01 ticket
Jan 9th - Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Chameleon Orange for '02 ticket
Jan 14th - Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Citron Yella for '85 ticket
Jan 15th - Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Medium Green metallic for '83 ticket
Jan 27th - Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Fawn for '01 Ticket

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 bright red sent:tup:

And for our trades I would like the following tickets sent to "genuino_67". 1971,1970 and 1969.

No problem, those are the days I'll send you the cars 👍

Yes that's cool. I'll still send on my days. What would you like instead of the 1983 ticket?

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 bright red sent:tup:

And for our trades I would like the following tickets sent to "genuino_67". 1971,1970 and 1969.

Great thanks. Powerstrokin is sending me the Butterscotch Super Bee now and he kinda got there first with the offer. Do you have the new Concept II? I would love one 0/0/0

All of my cars go to stubbsyone. This account only has the cars and tickets that are listed in the OP

OK, change it for a '98 ticket 👍

Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Blue Pearlescent = sending in a moment :cheers:

Edit

Car Sent 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back