Charger's, Caterham's and Stingray's Wanted

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 311 comments
Any Super Bee in any color other than Butterscotch, Top Banana, Medium Green Metallic and Black. Same goes for the Black one I offered ya Bee for a Bee. You name the time and place and it'll be there!! Was just razzing ya so dont think I was honestly pissed or something.........lol

Nah I knew you were only messing but fair is fair.

That's cool. I'll put you down for the 16th of Jan for the Hemi-Orange Super Bee and the 17th of Jan for the Plum Crazy Metallic Super Bee

Nah I knew you were only messing but fair is fair.

That's cool. I'll put you down for the 16th of Jan for the Hemi-Orange Super Bee and the 17th of Jan for the Plum Crazy Metallic Super Bee

Done!! Look forward to it................I would'nt want your schedule for sure!!

My friend..You sent me (2) 2010 B-day Tickets..Thank you

May I send you another car ?? Please let me know...

Thanks, playnthru

Hi :) If you need a Butterscotch super bee i can give you this :) what about a 1967 ticket? Would you send me that? I can send from the 31 december ;)

Thanks mate, you're a life saver :)

Just trying the new B-Spec Seasonals.....Ridiculously hard!

I've heard the Chapparal 2J on Soft Sports is the way to go but I can see my controller going through the tv the way this is going :grumpy:

The Audi I used is up on share.. I also used a BMW LMR.. Sport Softs are not needed to win..Start on Race Hards, Lap 2 switch to Intermediates, Again at lap 8..

Thanks,playnthru

1969 & 1971 Tickets received, thanks mjs1985 & playnthru.

Jaguar XFR '10 in Ultimate Black Metallic & Liquid Silver Metallic sent.

Have a happy new year.

The Audi I used is up on share.. I also used a BMW LMR.. Sport Softs are not needed to win..Start on Race Hards, Lap 2 switch to Intermediates, Again at lap 8..

Thanks,playnthru

Thanks mate. I'll take a look later today. Had to go out yesterday but my BOB wasn't going to win in the Chapparal. He was too slow.

Thanks DavyB for all of the trades. Still got a couple to send to you from my other thread. You've helped me complete quite a few lists.

I have the following:
Dodge Charger 440 R/T ‘70 - Plum Crazy
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Heritage Gold Metallic

Looking for B'day Tickets 2009/2008.
Can trade on 04/01 and 06/01.

I have the following:
Dodge Charger 440 R/T ‘70 - Plum Crazy
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Heritage Gold Metallic

Looking for B'day Tickets 2009/2008.
Can trade on 04/01 and 06/01.

I have the Plum Crazy Charger 440 and the Heritage Gold Metallic is Pending i'm afraid.

Do you have any Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 0/0?

I have the Plum Crazy Charger 440 and the Heritage Gold Metallic is Pending i'm afraid.

Do you have any Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 0/0?

Cortez Silver Metallic in 0/0/0

I have cars you need.

Superbee 426 hemi 71 in Turquoise Metallic & Indigo Metallic.

Stingray L46 350 69 in Le Mans Blue Metallic & Monza Red.

Caterham in Reflex Blue.

Interested in 63 97 99 01 & 03 Birthday tickets.

I can trade from the 6th Jan.

Jerry.......:)

No worries. I realised that I don't have the 1987 ticket that pipntick wanted and so I PM'd him about changing it for another. He hasn't got back to me and so I thought i'd send to you instead :)

Latest Posts

Back