Charger's, Caterham's and Stingray's Wanted

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 311 comments
hi mate just sent a Dodge Super Bee burgmundy mettalic will send the other 2 over the weekend thanks

Thanks mate

Hi again mate, I have these cars to offer: Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Citron Yella and Medium Green metallic đź‘Ť

Great. What would you like from this account for them?

The RUF is on my list of wants, but completing the classic american muscle cars is the priority at present so would rather save the slot for the moment if you don't mind.
Cheers for now.

Hi mate,
Muscle car hunting going well.
We could do a trade :
Your RUF BTR in Light Blue for one of Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 you are looking for.
I have : Butterscotch or Dark Bronze Metallic.
can do 2nd January 2012.
Any good?

Jaguar XFR Â’10 in Botanical Green Metallic sent.

If you're interested I now have the XFRs in Ultimate Black Metallic, Salsa & Liquid Silver Metallic. If you are interested I will have to schedule a date for after Christmas once I have completed my trades with s0ul_chicken.
Would be after tickets '71, '69 & '67 if you wanted all 3. :sly:

Hi mate,
Muscle car hunting going well.
We could do a trade :
Your RUF BTR in Light Blue for one of Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 you are looking for.
I have : Butterscotch or Dark Bronze Metallic.
can do 2nd January 2012.
Any good?

Yep that's great. I'd like the Dark Bronze Metallic please

Jaguar XFR Â’10 in Botanical Green Metallic sent.

If you're interested I now have the XFRs in Ultimate Black Metallic, Salsa & Liquid Silver Metallic. If you are interested I will have to schedule a date for after Christmas once I have completed my trades with s0ul_chicken.
Would be after tickets '71, '69 & '67 if you wanted all 3. :sly:

I think I have the Salsa one from the Special Event but I would definitely like the other two. When are you free?

I think I have the Salsa one from the Special Event but I would definitely like the other two. When are you free?

As it stands I am trading with s0ul_chicken up until 27/12 so I can't send before then. However I will be off-line at some point between Christmas and New Year while we visit the inlaws, but I expect to be free to send before 31/12. I'll confirm the exact dates that I can send once we've sorted everything out.

i have a dodge charger super bee 426 hemi'71 in Dark Green Metalic condition is 0/0/0
in return i would like the same car in another color..if possible...i can send today...it doesn't matter when you return...zeppos is my psn...fr to stubbsyone is sent

Hi mate,

Can sen these 2 from Dec11:

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

Gold Metallic
Dark Tan Metallic

Let me know if is really missing.

đź‘Ť

Hi mate,

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Gold Metallic - Sent! đź‘Ť

i have a dodge charger super bee 426 hemi'71 in Dark Green Metalic condition is 0/0/0
in return i would like the same car in another color..if possible...i can send today...it doesn't matter when you return...zeppos is my psn...fr to stubbsyone is sent

All of my Dodge Charger's are on my main account which is booked until the 8th of Jan. Is that too far away?

Hi mate,

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Gold Metallic - Sent! đź‘Ť

Thanks mate.

Yep that's great. I'd like the Dark Bronze Metallic please

Great.
I'll pencil you in :
Dodge Charger Superbee 426 '71 in Dark Bronze Metallic for RUF BTR in Light Blue on 2/01/2012.
Cheers.

All of my Dodge Charger's are on my main account which is booked until the 8th of Jan. Is that too far away?

not for me...if you accept my fr sent to stubbsyone i will send today

edit...car sent

Last edited:
FR accepted. I've put you down for the Gold Metallic Dodge Charger Superbee 426 '71 on the 8th of Jan.

Hello, yes sir trade (1) Callaway C12 Silver, for..2010 Ticket đź‘Ť

I can send around the 22nd, if you don't mind waiting..

Thanks,playnthru :cheers:

I only half way read your thread so please excuse me brother, I have the Butterscotch Super Bee 0/0/0 if you wanna go again........

I can offer the Yellow Callaway and the diablo red, catheram black and platinum silver catheram in exchange for birthday tickets.. interested?

Back