👍

Hi mate,

Can sen these 2 from Dec11:

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

Gold Metallic
Dark Tan Metallic

Let me know if is really missing.

👍

Hiya, yep still missing them. What would you like from this account?

Hi mate,

I have in 0/0/0 condition Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in :

* Bright Red * Butterscotch * Citron Yella * Dark Gold Metallic * Green Go * Hemi-Orange * Heritage Gold Metallic * Indigo Metallic * Moss Green Metallic * Plum Crazy Metallic * Tan Metallic

Can't trade till 30/12/11 though any good?
Let me know - cheers for now.

hi mate i can send you a Dodge Super Bee burgmundy mettalic on friday in return for yours 01 bday ticket thanks

plus i got a Charger dark green mattalic that i could send on saturday for a 99 bday ticket thanks

and another Super Bee light gunmetal mettalic

Last edited:
hi mate i can send you a Dodge Super Bee burgmundy mettalic on friday in return for yours 01 bday ticket thanks

plus i got a Charger dark green mattalic that i could send on saturday for a 99 bday ticket thanks

and another Super Bee light gunmetal metallic

Cool. I take it that all of those colours are definitely 0/0/0?

If they are, i'll schedule those 3 trades for my next 3 openings on the 11th/12th/13th.

What would you like for the last car?

Hi mate,

I have in 0/0/0 condition Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 in :

* Bright Red * Butterscotch * Citron Yella * Dark Gold Metallic * Green Go * Hemi-Orange * Heritage Gold Metallic * Indigo Metallic * Moss Green Metallic * Plum Crazy Metallic * Tan Metallic

Can't trade till 30/12/11 though any good?
Let me know - cheers for now.

Brilliant! I can only trade the tickets or few cars that are in this thread for them though mate.

I shall reserve the 30th onwards for you if you do want to trade

hi mate yeah all are 0/0/0 never driven for the last one can i have a 97 bday ticket thanks.ps will start sending on friday thanks

Cool. I'll change my OP later on today and i'll add you on the PSN from both accounts.

stubbsyone - where you need to send the cars to

mjs_1985 - where I will send the cars from

I hadn't seen this other thread of yours before.

As you should know I have a Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ’71 in Dk Gunmetal Metallic

If there was anything else that you wanted from my list then just let me know as I have just offered s0ul_chicken some cars as well.

I sent that silver ctr2 the other day. Let me know if you received it

Yes I did receive it. I just need to update the OP

I hadn't seen this other thread of yours before.

As you should know I have a Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ’71 - Dk Gunmetal Metallic

If there was anything else that you wanted from my list then just let me know as I have just offered s0ul_chicken some cars as well.

Yes there are a few cars that I would like, just been very busy at the moment.

I would like:

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ’71 - Dk Gunmetal Metallic

Jaguar XFR ’10 – Indigo, Kyanite Blue Metallic, Lunar Grey Metallic, Porcelain, Botanical Green Metallic

Callaway C12 ’03 – Mauritius Blau Metallic

Caterham Seven Fire Blade ’02 – Caterham Racing Green, Caterham Red

Last edited:
Yes there are a few cars that I would like, just been very busy at the moment.

I would like:

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ’71 - Dk Gunmetal Metallic

Jaguar XFR ’10 – Indigo, Kyanite Blue Metallic, Lunar Grey Metallic, Porcelain, Botanical Green Metallic

Callaway C12 ’03 – Mauritius Blau Metallic

Caterham Seven Fire Blade ’02 – Caterham Racing Green, Caterham Red

No Worries, I've used my trade slot today so will send the first one tomorrow, if you could put me down for tickets '06 to '98 please :)

I'll keep my eyes open should anymore Chargers turn up :sly:

Cool. I take it that all of those colours are definitely 0/0/0?

If they are, i'll schedule those 3 trades for my next 3 openings on the 11th/12th/13th.

What would you like for the last car?

Brilliant! I can only trade the tickets or few cars that are in this thread for them though mate.

I shall reserve the 30th onwards for you if you do want to trade

Shame - there's quite a few more cars from your other thread I was after.
Nevermind there are still 5 here I could do with.

RUF BTR - light blue

Dodge Charger : Bright green metallic ; Silver Metallic.

Superbee : Dark Gunmetal metallic and Light gunmetal metallic.

If you want to do these from 30/12/11 onwards that would be fine - just choose 5 from the above you want me to send.
Cheers.

Every car gets sent to stubbsyone and so I only have that RUF on this account i'm afraid

Every car gets sent to stubbsyone and so I only have that RUF on this account i'm afraid

Oh ,I think I understand now - ? 2x PS3
Would you consider doing the above trades from your other account ?

Yeah I have two PS3's. One with a load of tickets on and prize cars, the rest with everything.

I really want to save my main account for the rare cars now. I'm fully booked for some time.

Yeah I have two PS3's. One with a load of tickets on and prize cars, the rest with everything.

I really want to save my main account for the rare cars now. I'm fully booked for some time.

O.K. that's fine.
Lets leave it for now - but I'll keep you in mind, and keep a watch on your threads.
Cheers for now.

We could still do the Light Blue BTR for one of your Charger's. Say your silver metallic?

We could still do the Light Blue BTR for one of your Charger's. Say your silver metallic?

The RUF is on my list of wants, but completing the classic american muscle cars is the priority at present so would rather save the slot for the moment if you don't mind.
Cheers for now.

hi mate i can see that you are looking for a XFR if yes then i got one in indigo colour let me now if you are interested thanks

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ’71 in Dk Gunmetal Metallic sent

Jaguar XFR ’10 in Indigo scheduled for tomorrow

hi mate i can see that you are looking for a XFR if yes then i got one in indigo colour let me now if you are interested thanks

As Davy has mentioned, I have that car already scheduled for trade. Sorry

Hi again mate, I have these cars to offer: Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Citron Yella and Medium Green metallic 👍

Back