Charger's, Caterham's and Stingray's Wanted

• Thread starter mjs1985
  • 311 comments
hi mate ive got a Caterham seven in Caterham yellow i can send it to you on 26/12 let me now if you ok with it

Hello mate,

Please put this one pending from me on Dec24 ( Xmas eve... :lol:):

Callaway C12 '03 - Silver

Please confirm it.

👍 Cheers.

I can offer the Yellow Callaway and the diablo red, catheram black and platinum silver catheram in exchange for birthday tickets.. interested?

I now have all of the Callaway's pending. What would you like for the 2 Caterham's?

I can trade from the 28th Dec and the 1st of Jan if that's ok?

I now have all of the Callaway's pending. What would you like for the 2 Caterham's?

I can trade from the 28th Dec and the 1st of Jan if that's ok?

Sure... I would take tickets 93,91,87. I have 3 Catherams in your wanted list unless you got another one recently.

Oh yes I see. Sorry I misread your earlier post. All 3 would be great.

I can do the 28th, 31st and the 1st if that's ok?

I have the following Dodge charger super bee 426 hemi '71

Bright red, butter scotch and heritage gold metallic.

Let me know if there is anything you want. Cheers ;)

I might be getting the butterscotch from Powerstrokin but that depends if he wants anything from this account. I only really have tickets on here. All other cars are on stubbsyone

Are we still on for the Mugen's in my other thread?

I might be getting the butterscotch from Powerstrokin but that depends if he wants anything from this account. I only really have tickets on here. All other cars are on stubbsyone

Are we still on for the Mugen's in my other thread?

Yes we are still on for the two Mugen and the Nismo R400 on your other thread.

I can always use tickets, and you have at least one car (the black lupo cup car) which interests me. I can probably send after Xmas. If you feel like it. 👍👍

Yes we are still on for the two Mugen and the Nismo R400 on your other thread.

I can always use tickets, and you have at least one car (the black lupo cup car) which interests me. I can probably send after Xmas. If you feel like it. 👍👍

Cool, i'll reserve 3 slots for you after Christmas

Hello good trader.. I can send that, Bright Blue/ Charger R/T soon.. Please send Friends Request to PSN, playnthru.. From whichever account you would like that car..

Thanks,playnthru

Added you from stubbsyone which is where the car needs to be sent to

Also added from mjs_1985 where i'll send the ticket from

Great.
I'll pencil you in :
Dodge Charger Superbee 426 '71 in Dark Bronze Metallic for RUF BTR in Light Blue on 2/01/2012.
Cheers.

Hi mate - got the RUF BTR in light blue now - can I amend our trade on 2nd January for a ticket '63 instead - many thanks.

Hey mjs you better put me on that schedule mate!! For my Butterscotch Super Bee I'll take the Go Green Super Bee.........I also have the Black Super bee up for another color one if you wanna lock me in??

Butterscotch 4 Green Go on 31st (is what you pm'd does'nt matter I'll go when you go brother)

Black 4 Plum Crazy Metallic (if you still need a black one)

I think Genuino is sending me the Butterscotch one soon but I would love the Black Super Bee!

I'm not going to get the Green Go Super Bee until the 9th of January if you can wait that long?

I think Genuino is sending me the Butterscotch one soon but I would love the Black Super Bee!

I'm not going to get the Green Go Super Bee until the 9th of January if you can wait that long?

You dirty dog I offered that butterscotch first............lol It's all good you know where I am if you need it by then............:grumpy:

Oh yeah I just realised that! I've set up so many trades recently, it's been difficult to keep up. I'll PM him to change what he's sending me.

Is there another car that you'd like that I can send earlier?

Back