I love the 500's in Chrome :)

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2.jpg

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Tubolare Zagato*

gt5_%20(1).jpg

gt5_%20(2).jpg

gt5_%20(3).jpg

gt5_%20(13).jpg

gt5_%20(18).jpg

*Custom sprayed in Chrome with Ekei ES-Tarmac alloys, also custom sprayed in Chrome.

I love this car in chrome, dont know if yone has posted one yet, there are alot of pages in this thread so far so here she is. When I saw it I immediately thought of Battlestar Galactica and this being a vehicle a cylons would have used. Its one Bad A$$ looking car IMO.

gt5pics023.jpg

gt5pics019.jpg

gt5pics022.jpg

I thought about doing that Citroen in my lone chrome ship, but I love the orange color (like the other one in the pic) I got mine in too much to paint over. So I'm still sitting on my chrome chip debating what to do with it.

That car has been posted several times in chrome however, I personally think that is by far the best looking car in chrome. If the X1 can be painted in chrome, then this car would be second best in my book.

I thought about doing that Citroen in my lone chrome ship, but I love the orange color (like the other one in the pic) I got mine in too much to paint over. So I'm still sitting on my chrome chip debating what to do with it.

Mine is orange as well and I also contemplated on painting it chrome. Being that the like the way the car looks in orange, I've instead decided to purchase (some time soon) the road car version and paint that chrome.

What you do with it is create a second account and gift it back and forth and game save every time so you arent faced with such an shameful issue as what car should I use my one chip with. Only reason I opened a secondary account for chrome and matte paint duping, i think its rediculous that you cant paint more than one time once you get a color. Next I think I'm going to chrome my entire RM fleet. 👍

What you do with it is create a second account and gift it back and forth and game save every time so you arent faced with such an shameful issue as what car should I use my one chip with. Only reason I opened a secondary account for chrome and matte paint duping, i think its rediculous that you cant paint more than one time once you get a color. Next I think I'm going to chrome my entire RM fleet. 👍

Yes, but I'm a happily married man who loves spending more time with my wife than I do GT5. So duping is of no interest to me and my precious GT5 time. :)

Yes, but I'm a happily married man who loves spending more time with my wife than I do GT5. So duping is of no interest to me and my precious GT5 time. :)

Thats cool. I'm happily married as well, for quite a while and my GT5 time is when the kiddies and wifey go to bed and I do see the need for duping because my GT5 time is as yours, very precious and grinding stinks.....:)

Back