Chrome painted cars and RIMS!!!

• Thread starter ddl8
  • 641 comments
I have a handful of chromed cars.

Citroen GT Road Car

ah, a little relieved that i'm not the only one who has repainted this car in chrome. i'll post a pic or two as soon as my b-spec bobs are done casually cruising around the ring...
(even used my one and only chrome paint chip to do it...)

chrome rims on 500's
EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg
[/IMG]
EigerNordwandShortTrack_5.jpg
[/IMG]
EigerNordwandShortTrack_9.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the thread of my envy.....120 cars and i still dont have a single chrome :(.

I just dont have the time to put into this game to get hundreds of cars for the chance of one of these cars.

But oh well, with this post i may also reserve a spot for a pic of a chromed car that i may eventually get!

This is the thread of my envy.....120 cars and i still dont have a single chrome :(.

I just dont have the time to put into this game to get hundreds of cars for the chance of one of these cars.

But oh well, with this post i may also reserve a spot for a pic of a chromed car that i may eventually get!

Shoot me a friend request and I'll send you some paint. To anybody else, please do not send me any friend requests or emails unless you are willing to trade paint for one of the cars on my wish list in my sig. Thanks

Fangio, that Cobra looks nice and it's making me reconsider painting mine chrome. I originally painted mine chrome but later repainted it to a different color because it looked weird in the Paint shop.

Back