Chrome painted cars and RIMS!!!

• Thread starter ddl8
  • 641 comments
5Ydpr.jpg

i take it we have stopped trying to post new cars and now it's just look at my ????? too

I agree. Too many repeats.

I have been posting cars others haven't. I posted the first chrome RS 6, Prowler, and M3 CSL.

I agree. Too many repeats.

I have been posting cars others haven't. I posted the first chrome RS 6, Prowler, and M3 CSL.

I don't think a lot of people look at the previous pages, which is one of the contributing reasons to why there are so many repeats.

I held on to my Chrome chip for awhile, but I figured if I was going to use it, I might as well use it on what I deem to be the most beautiful car I've ever seen. (Well, I'd prefer the '76 notchback to the '69 convertible, but this'll do.)

Still thinking about changing to a carbon hood to have more black off-setting the chrome. Thoughts on that?

kyotoshorenini.jpg

kyotoshorenin1r.jpg

kyotoshorenin2.jpg

kyotoshorenin3.jpg

kyotoshorenin4.jpg

kyotoshorenin5.jpg

kyotoshorenin6.jpg

kyotoshorenin7.jpg

kyotoshorenin8.jpg

kyotoshorenin9.jpg

sangalganoabbeyv.jpg

sangalganoabbey1r.jpg

This is the thread of my envy.....120 cars and i still dont have a single chrome :(.

I just dont have the time to put into this game to get hundreds of cars for the chance of one of these cars.

But oh well, with this post i may also reserve a spot for a pic of a chromed car that i may eventually get!

Try 500 Cars and no chrome. Two matte pink and 3 matte black though.

GatorAdam, the vette is awesome! Add the CF hood, I think it'd look good. Is doing that not reversable?

Appreciate it. I think it is reversible, so maybe I'll try that out when I get home today! Will post the results here!

Back