Chrome painted cars and RIMS!!!

• Thread starter ddl8
  • 641 comments
some cars really look awful in chrome (Ferrari, Mustang, Volvo, etc)

But some are awesome! (like the GT40 or the Citroen)

maybe because I got them too! haha

redbullhangar7x.jpg

By bmxmitch at 2011-01-17
redbullhangar71p.jpg

kyotoshorenin1v.jpg

By bmxmitch at 2011-01-06
kyotoshoreninz.jpg

By bmxmitch at 2011-01-06

best car with chrome on it, definitely the NSX Raybrig ;)
kyotogionv.jpg

kyotogion1z.jpg

how much is the paint worth...can someone send me it......I dunno I can send you a car maybe you can sell and get the credits... I dont have any X1's or anything like that.

how much is the paint worth...can someone send me it......I dunno I can send you a car maybe you can sell and get the credits... I dont have any X1's or anything like that.

I got about 40 odd chrome paint chips lol, add me to PSN and I'll send ya a couple :)

*on with the pics*

CircuitdelaSarthe2005NoChicanes.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_5.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2005NoChicanes_1.jpg

I'm in love with this car...i bought it just to chrome and was really pleased to see that it tunes to over 900bhp!! Great drive as well....:)

I have a handful of chromed cars.

Citroen GT Road Car

Viper ACR

599 GTB

SLS

Hopefully I'll get a few more soon.

And yet you like the god awfull Citroen???? :ouch:

Each to thier own i guess....

exactly! Thats just my opinion. I would never paint a Ferrari chrome, because I think it looks awful! But thats just me, maybe!

Each to their own:tup:

I would like to see a chrome Midget btw......:)

This is my first photo, so I decided to make it count! It is a pity this car isn't Premium... One of the neatest things about this image is that, in full res, you can see clearly the "XJ220" written at the side of the car :)

This is my first photo, so I decided to make it count! It is a pity this car isn't Premium... One of the neatest things about this image is that, in full res, you can see clearly the "XJ220" written at the side of the car :)

Nice choice. Seems like most do the same cars. Glad to see you went with a standard. 👍

Back