Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ DrMabuse

Can you please update me if you recognize the gears I sent to you? And if yes, can you please resend them?

Can someone re-sync with me? there's lots more in distribution now that I don't have.

If anyone posted recently needing quite a lot, direct me to them please, I have time to send one inbox full or two sets worth.

That is going to be my case tomorrow.:sly:

She saw me doing this all weekend, it did not go well. 👎

Have to be careful I don't get carried away again. Lose track of time quick in here. Feel like I been hanging 24-7 with some of you guys.

who wants to send me some (only a few are missing) paints? i can send some back of course... i feel like X-Mas 👍 :) :dopey:

No I am on my limits. Only receiving now without updating. Do my myGT synch after the "gift-raid".

:lol:

I just rolled a cigarette during intersection and went outside to smoke it during mistral, come on keep up LOL

Just over 100 gear sent to BMC - he should be good for now :)

I'm off to study for a math exam now, so if some of you wouldn't mind sending me a few things I need? I'm sure all you wonderful people can work it out ;)

Just updated my MyGT so it's all ready to be taken in!

Thanks guys!
iBwaam

:lol:

I just rolled a cigarette during intersection and went outside to smoke it during mistral, come on keep up LOL

I ask myself: Who is behind christara, Igwyana and sharky that they send that fast?

It must be the Devil himself... :scared:

Just over 100 gear sent to BMC - he should be good for now :)

I'm off to study for a math exam now, so if some of you wouldn't mind sending me a few things I need? Just updated my MyGT so it's all ready to be taken in!

Thanks guys!
iBwaam

Im studying science :lol: maths is next week :lol:

nick once you send to me hold off on sending to others until I give you some. this saves from having to send just 2 or 3 to others and reloading. you will have the full set to send to chris, sharky and the Dr.

It's too late man, I'm too focus on the sending and didn't go through the thread.

@ DrMabuse

Can you please update me if you recognize the gears I sent to you? And if yes, can you please resend them?

sorry, you are not on my friendlist, so I think I never received some gear from you. this must be a misunderstanding! my PSN: Abstruso. DrMabuse666 is one of my subaccounts that I gave to a friend!

Just had science today! I've got 4 exams left still, however...

Same, I got science tomorrow, maths next tuesday, and 2 more english minor exams (both come to 15% of total grades) then next year is 🤬 all :D:tup:

sorry, you are not on my friendlist, so I think I never received some gear from you. this must be a misunderstanding! my PSN: Abstruso. DrMabuse666 is one of my subaccount I gave to a friend!

We're at the moment giving him a full sync ;)

So whether or not he gave you any he's getting the lot 👍

Can someone re-sync with me? there's lots more in distribution now that I don't have.

If anyone posted recently needing quite a lot, direct me to them please, I have time to send one inbox full or two sets worth.

I am in sync (almost I think, might be missing some), but could sync you up a bit anyway.

sorry, you are not on my friendlist, so I think I never received some gear from you. this must be a misunderstanding! my PSN: Abstruso. DrMabuse666 is one of my subaccounts that I gave to a friend!
that is really an important information... :ouch:well, i will get them back here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back