Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest that maybe missed will be easy ;)

I'll do trickster and then that should be it :D

@monatsende
Make sure you double check your list and triple check your save 👍

Yes mate what he said. LOL
Check that save.
bye for now.:)

Well, don`t know how many hundreds of gears I received. Maybe thousand? Probably more than 1000.

So the rest after the synch is a little smaller than before. :dopey:

Thank you so much for your time and effort. 👍

I'll do trickster and then that should be it :D

@monatsende
Make sure you double check your list and triple check your save 👍

Edit - My games just locked up, spooling on trickster 28 at the minute :( Only trickster 30 sent

you want me to do Trickster?

All done from me.
You just want to get all your MYGRANTURISMO up to date now.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

That's all she wrote folks... Trickster finished..... glad I don't have to go through all those..... :ouch:

That's all she wrote folks... Trickster finished..... glad I don't have to go through all those..... :ouch:

Ha, That's one big mygt update :)

monatsende, you're done, when you're sure all is good please come back and share the love :gtpflag:

sorry, you are not on my friendlist, so I think I never received some gear from you. this must be a misunderstanding! my PSN: Abstruso. DrMabuse666 is one of my subaccounts that I gave to a friend!

We should setup a list of all members of the Racing Gear Ring, with their forum names, PSN's & a link to their MyGranTurismo gear garage - started with the pro's with nearly a completed set to the advanced members & beginners @ then add it to the OP post.

Would trading makes a lot easier (stuff has to pass from the top to the bottom of the list) & would also avoid from mistakes like this. ;)👍

PS: syncing atm RacingWarrior/F-racer1995 & then Webwolf. :sly:

Thanks Sharky, I just quit the game and restarted, I got gifts pending, looks like you're the first recepitent, thanks very much for the help.

Chris, thanks, now I feel all warm inside :D

No probs mate that saves a lot when 2 or 3 go at send at once.
Just going to have a cig and a cup of tea.
Then a well deserved bath.
In other words going to be about 45 mins to an hour away?
Ok am sorry but I need a bath. LOL
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I ended up getting a couple more we needed from 'paraclete' and 'xUXIOUSx'. :cheers: 👍 These guys are going to get hooked up at some point very soon!

Carbon #7, #8.
Small Jaw #17.
Ripple #16.
Waver #28.

veyron1k1
lol, we're trading helmets and suits here, that's a completely other dimension/scale :)

Yeah, but what if you were to take the same concept, but applied it to helmets/suits...

I have completely sync with @mjs1985 @christara321 @igwyana @DrMabuse666 @sharky969 @cue.My inbox is so EMPTY,kindly return the favor by sending the ones I have missing from you guys,appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back