Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over 100 gear sent to BMC - he should be good for now :)

I'm off to study for a math exam now, so if some of you wouldn't mind sending me a few things I need? I'm sure all you wonderful people can work it out ;)

Just updated my MyGT so it's all ready to be taken in!

Thanks guys!
iBwaam

Er ok dude thank you for getting round to sending the other 50.. was 100 total lol..

Im still looking for more I need obviously.. hit me up.. http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=1875

I am in sync (almost I think, might be missing some), but could sync you up a bit anyway.
Ok, I am on at the moment if you want to send a couple through. Unfourtunately I don't have anything I can send you.

Last sync was great, so I try to some good ones going right now. Any takers?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Nokkien's GT5 Helmets and Suits Collection (online)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥​

Ty Khaytaah & jeep2008 & stubbsyone & nick6raphael igwyana for racing gear

taken from my own trading thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208162

Now this is going to sound really shameless. Is there anyone who could selflessly share a nice amount of stuff with me? I promise to help those who need gears, in return :dopey:

I'm about 50 items behind. Has anyone on my friends list time to sync me up?
I'll then be ready to seed again ...

@christara, Igwyana, sharky

I come back to you after checking all gears. If some gears are missing (compared to your status), should I come back to you because it`s better to be complete to be part of a "full synch team"?

@christara, Igwyana, sharky

I come back to you after checking all gears. If some gears are missing (compared to your status), should I come back to you because it`s better to be complete to be part of a "full synch team"?

The rest that maybe missed will be easy ;)

I'll do trickster and then that should be it :D

@monatsende
Make sure you double check your list and triple check your save 👍

Edit - My games just locked up, spooling on trickster 28 at the minute :( Only trickster 30 sent

2nd Edit - Looks like i'm out, 3 minutes now :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back