• 427 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jahgee Motors Information
FU7Rnop.png

Total CR: 500 CR
Large Factory: 0
Medium Factory: 0
Small Factory: 4 (Bristol, Charlotte, Darlington, Daytona Beach)
Handbuilt Factory: 0
Dealership: 6 6.5 (Charlotte, Daytona Beach, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Berlin, Paris, London, Rome, Monaco, Barcelona, Madrid [All shared with BMC])
Headquarters Cost: 0
Museum Cost: 0

Model Name: Jahgee NASCAR Mk. I
Trim Level: Short Track
Body Style(s): 4 Door Sedan
Engine(s): 5866 cc Supercharged V8 (Around 350 HP)
Drivetrain(s): FR
Transmission(s): 4 Speed Manual
Location of Factory: Bristol, TN, Charlotte, NC, Darlington, SC, Daytona Beach, FL

Trim Level: , Superspeedway
Engine(s): 5886 cc Turbocharged V8 (Around 400 HP)
Location of Factory: Bristol, TN, Charlotte, NC, Darlington, SC, Daytona Beach, FL

Trim Level: , Road Course
Engine(s): 5886 cc V8
Drivetrain(s): Front Engine, AWD

Trim Level: , Race
Body Style(s): NASCAR
Engine(s): 5886 cc V8 (Around 850 HP)

Model Name: Jahgee ObligatoryMoneymaker
Trim Levels: Basic
Body Style(s): SUV
Engine(s): Hybrid I4 engine
Drivetrain(s): F4
Transmission(s): 6 Speed Automatic
Description (optional): The SUV that every company has now a days that's only purpose is to make money

Model Name: Jahgee Wedge
Trim Levels: 4.0 Rounds
Body Style(s): Coupe (100 cr)
Engine(s): Twin Supercharged, Twin Turbocharged V12 Engine (Around 1100 HP) (1450 cr)
Drivetrain(s): M4 (750 cr)
Transmission(s): 8 Speed Semi-Automatic Gearbox (300 cr)
Description (optional): The supercar of every 9 year old boy's dreams, the Jahgee Wedge is as aerodynamically smooth as Nuna

We here at Jahgee are proud to announce the Jahgee Scrub

Model Name: Jahgee Scrub
Trim Levels: No Other Trim Level
Body Style(s): 2 Door NASCAR
Engine(s): Hybrid I4 Engine
Description (optional): The Jahgee Scrub is the car for those that truly want a race car for the road. With the 200 HP Hybrid I4 engine found in the Jahgee ObligatoryMoneymaker, the Jahgee Wedge gets an incredible 45 MPG, but still maintains the performance you've come to expect from Jahgee. However, the truly amazing part of this car is the fact that it is a NASCAR car with the only modifications being doors, retractable windows & a passenger seat.

We here at Jahgee are proud to announce the Jahgee Scrub

Model Name: Jahgee Scrub
Trim Levels: No Other Trim Level
Body Style(s): 2 Door NASCAR
Engine(s): Hybrid I4 Engine
Description (optional): The Jahgee Scrub is the car for those that truly want a race car for the road. With the 200 HP Hybrid I4 engine found in the Jahgee ObligatoryMoneymaker, the Jahgee Wedge gets an incredible 45 MPG, but still maintains the performance you've come to expect from Jahgee. However, the truly amazing part of this car is the fact that it is a NASCAR car with the only modifications being doors, retractable windows & a passenger seat.
The Sloth will be proud *sheds tear*

As long as it's identical, I don't think so, since it's development costs. So you could have one engine and use it in all your cars but you'd only develop it once. For example, Aston Martin has used basically the same chassis for all their cars since the first Vanquish.

Err, I HOPE that , for example, I4 researched = any I4 made. If not, then I need to take stock. badly.

Red Pill Motors is proud to announce the Red Pill Targa. It will be based off our Super GT GT500 Faze, and will begin production in Q1 2016. The Targa will be, like our Faze, a 491-hp naturally aspirated V6, and it will cost $120,000. Red Pill is also looking into the possibility of a LMP1 racer that will race in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. We would also like to announce that both the Tokyo and Chesterfield plants will expand into small factories by the end of Q4 2015.

Car Model Specification Form
Fill this out before a new car goes on sale.
Model Name: Aburrido
Trim Levels: Base, Supreme
Body Style(s): Sedan/Coupe
Engine(s): 2.0 I4, 3.0 V6
Drivetrain(s): FF
Transmission(s):5 speed automatic, 5 speed manual (standard)
Location of Factory:
Secaucus, NJ
Description (optional): Small sedan/coupe designed to compete with the Civic and Camry. Base models have minimal features such as manual windows while the Supreme has more standard features and more options? Available in beige and slate blue.
"Are you poor? Do you want something that isn't a Camry or Civic? Than this is a car for you! Sometimes, a 245hp sedan is all you need in life. "
Cost of Development (see below): 1200.cr
A V6 engine is now offered in the Aburrido. New models and dealerships will be introduced by the end of the year.

Current balance: 4930.cr

+2680

Last edited:
Brand name: Harrbol Automobiles
Logo: View attachment 138505
Headquarters Location: Houston, Tx
CEO: Harris & Garrbol
Company Type (ex. Supercars, SUV's, etc.): Maker of sedans and coupes, ranging from average, to luxury, to sports car
Factory Locations: Detroit, Mi(SMALL). Lufkin, Tx(MEDIUM).
Dealership Locations: Houston, Dallas, Miami, Las Vegas, Seattle, Detroit, Charleston, and Boston, and 8 European dealerships via @Beeblebrox237
Number of Car Models: 3 (at the current moment)

• Model Name: Memrix
    Trim Levels: "Memrix" "Memrix S" "Memrix 4WD"
    Body Style(s): Full-sized luxury sedan
    Engine(s): 5.4L V8(standard; 402 hp), 6.1 L V8(S, 520 HP)
    Drivetrain(s): FR; 4WD
    Transmission(s): 7-speed automatic
    Location of Factory: Detroit, Mi
    Description (optional): A full-sized luxury sedan that will comfortably seat 5 adults and can deliver them in style, and in a timely fashion.

• Model Name: Babam
    Trim Levels: "Babam" "Babam S" "Babam 4WD" "Babam H.A."
    Body Style(s): mid-sized, entry-level luxury sedan
    Engine(s): 2.6L I6(230 hp), 3.7L V8(329 hp), 5.4L V8 (402 hp)
    Drivetrain(s): FR; 4WD
    Transmission(s): 6-speed automatic
    Location of Factory: Lufkin, Tx
    Description (optional): Meant to be a rival to the BMW 3-series, Mercedes C-Class, and other entry-level Luxury cars.

• Model Name: Samtach
    Trim Levels: Samtach; Samtach V6; Samtach V6 4WD; Samtach V8; Samtach H.A.
    Body Style(s): Coupe
    Engine(s): 2L Turbo I4(212 hp); V6(316 hp); V8(380 hp) 2.4L Turbo I4(460 hp)
    Drivetrain(s): FR; F4
    Transmission(s): 6-speed manual; 6-speed auto; 7-speed semi-auto
    Location of Factory: Lufkin, Tx
    Description (optional): Starting at $24,231, this sports coupe is available to option up to $42,800.

• All engines developed:
3.3L V6 (316 hp)
3.7L V8 (329 hp)
5.4L V8 (402 hp)
6.1L V8 (520 hp)
2.6L I6 (230 hp)
2.0L T I4 (212 hp)
2.4L T I4 (460 hp)​

• All transmissions developed:
6-speed Manual
6-speed Automatic
7-speed Automatic
7-speed Semi-Auto

Harrbol Automobiles currently has 4070 credits.

I'm gonna have to void your 460hp I4 Turbo. 260hp sounds better to me, 280 if you put extra funding into it.

@ProjectWHaT, @Beeblebrox237
If you are using the exact same turbo or supercharger on two different engines, it doesn't cost anything to develop, but that usually isn't the case. There's no one-time payment for every component... unless you have a really boring company, like Aston (in my opinion), that makes nearly identical cars.

BBL, my wildcats are playing

There's no one-time payment for every component... unless you have a really boring company

happy_smile1.png

Post-breakdown edit: Semi-happily, however, I AM using the same engines. I do need to take out more for the DeLeon FF chassis.

Last edited:
@JMoney689 but I made it in Automation :(
I'll just leave that engine off then, giving Harrbol an additional 300cr.

Harrbol Automobiles has released an official render for what could be the facelifted Babam, which has been produced for 4 years now. They were quoted saying that "The front bumper and dual exhaust is only available on the Babam S, which will come with the same V8 engine as before." The performance specs are from the same 2.6L I6 as before, but the engine was revised for fuel economy. The standard engine as before achieved roughly 27.3 MPG.Babam I6-4.png Babam I6-3.png Babam I6-2.png Babam I6-1.png 20140407_214121-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* I think I need to get all my stuff organized. I won't do it here, but I will make some adjustments.

1570-250=1320 ACTUAL Cr. (mumble)

For future reference, if I like a post that is a question, it's a yes, or an approval. I can't remember who asked what when I'm writing a response from my phone.

2015 Q2 Profit Report

@Grayfox 840cr
@Jahgee1124 5260cr
@The Bman 2020cr
@DurWinning 1730cr
@Capt Air 4930cr
@PsychoMuppet 5770cr
@Beeblebrox237 3710cr
@AlvaroF 1730cr (+2850 from Q1)
@The Stig Farmer 1830cr
@Firehound427 2530cr
@ildd 5480cr
@Doog 2960cr
@BKGlover 2860cr
@PeterJB 1550cr
@AudiMan2011 1770cr
@ProjectWHaT 730cr
@Custom878 1634cr
@Slash 1290cr
@GranTurismo916 3520cr
@MadFlavour 570cr
@SomePlayaDude 3500cr
@Carmain2K 1820cr
@GTvsForza My apologies if this is outdated; I meant to mention this last night; your starting form had a lack of factories and dealerships.

Would anyone be interested in switching the time system to 1 day = half a quarter? It's taking me about an hour to write these reports every night, and it's very tiring. The game will go slower, but much smoother, as I'll be able to pay attention to other things besides finances. If we do switch, I'll make it so that changes to companies and company creations happen with a half-quarter delay, meaning if you post within 24 hours of a profit report, the change will occur on the next report, two days later.

I'll only change it if there is a strong majority of approval, however.

I wouldn't mind slowing down a bit, I was wondering how long it took you to make the reports.

Works for me.

Also,@JMoney689 more business editing. The Tribute-B has a FR like the Austin & Co., but the intent was a different chassis from the rest. I need to know if the layouts are also set by each design or bought works for all in this case.

EDIT: Nevermind. I will assume yes and dock myself for it.

1320-150=1170 adjusted Cr.

Last edited:
I don't have an issue with the proposed change.

After a fabulous quarter, ABR has decided to branch out into a slightly more mainstream area, the new model the "Beast" will fit into the Muscle/Super Saloon category and will be built in a second, small factory in Detroit. To cope with the additional production capacity, ABR is opening 5 new dealerships.

Moscow, Russia
Tokyo, Japan
Madrid, Spain
Rome, Italy
Seoul, South Korea

This brings our Production capacity to 10,080cars/qtr and Sales capacity to 4500-13,500cars/qtr.

All five models (Banshee, Wraith, Widow Maker, Brute and Beast) will appear at Pebble Beach Concours D'elegance.

Model #5 Specifications
Model Name: Beast
Trim Levels: GT, GTS, GT-R
Body Style(s): Sedan
Engine(s): Supercharged 655ci Hemi V8
Transmission(s): 7-speed DCT
6-speed Manual
Location of Factories: Detroit, USA (Factory 2)

Description: Simply a sedan adaptation of the Brute. Most development cost went to adapting the original parts to the sedan platform.

Development Cost
V8 engine 200cr
Supercharger: Same as Brute
Semi-Auto Transmission: 300cr
FR Drivetrain: 150cr
Sedan Body Style: 300cr (extra spent)
Total Cost of Development: 950cr

Small Factory - Detroit: 1,000cr
5x Dealerships: 1,250cr
Pebble Beach: 350cr

Total Expenditure: 3,550cr

Cash in bank: 3,520cr

EDIT:
Noticed that I had paid for manual transmission when the car is only available as semi-auto. Have reduced total expenditure by 100cr and put it back in the bank.

Last edited:
Harrbol Automobiles would like to upgrade their factory in Detroit from small to medium, for a cost of 5000 cr. This upgraded factory will house future production models, which are expected to be shown at the next NAIAS.
Total production is now 80,000 cars a quarter, and with 16 dealerships, Harrbol is able to sell up to 14,400 cars per quarter.

Additionally, Harrbol is opening a dealership in Phoenix, Albuquerque, Minneapolis, Tallahassee, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Sacramento, Quebec, Toronto, and Edmonton for a total cost of 2500 cr, and brings total sells at most 23,400 units.

Lastly, Harrbol will create a museum in Houston, Tx, for 500 cr.
This large growth puts Harrbol Automobiles at 1750 cr remaining.

Would anyone be interested in switching the time system to 1 day = half a quarter? It's taking me about an hour to write these reports every night, and it's very tiring. The game will go slower, but much smoother, as I'll be able to pay attention to other things besides finances. If we do switch, I'll make it so that changes to companies and company creations happen with a half-quarter delay, meaning if you post within 24 hours of a profit report, the change will occur on the next report, two days later.

I'll only change it if there is a strong majority of approval, however.

How about 1 day = 1 month? Then there would be a Q report every 3rd day and it'll be easier for us to say that "in April we did this and that and in May we invested in something else" etc... Not that it's important, but if you want to spread the Q reports out a bit it would help, and in my mind it makes more sense to have 1 month/day instead of 1.5 months/day.

Edit: And it would take 50% more time before we reach so far into the future that cars are flying ;)

Total profits to date: 3070cr.
Total cash: 3570cr.

Bavarian Motors are refraining from expanding their dealer base this quarter in favor of allocating more money to an additional factory in the near future.

Today's profits: 2960cr.
Total profits to date: 6030cr.
Total cash: 6530cr.

This could be interesting.

Starting form

Brand Name: Bavarian Motors
Logo:

illuminati_symbol_wallpaper_1920x1080_tsw_by_blacklotusxx-d51z9id.jpg

Headquarters Location: Munich, Bavaria (Germany)
CEO: George Costanza
Company Type: Affordable cars that prioritize driver involvement (think Mazda).
Factory Location: Munich
Dealership Locations: Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle
Number of Car Models: (be sure to fill the form out for new car models) One

Model Name: None (dependent on trim-level)
Trim Levels: 200E, 250E, 300E, 200D, 300D, 300T, 300TD
Body Style(s):

200E, 300E = Naturally-aspirated sedan
250E = Turbocharged sedan
200D, 300D = Turbo-diesel sedan
300T = Naturally-aspirated wagon
300TD = Turbo-diesel wagon

Engine(s):

200E = 2.0L Naturally-aspirated inline four cylinder (190 horsepower/185 lb-ft)
250E = 2.0L Turbocharged inline four cylinder (225 horsepower/258 lb-ft)
300E, 300T = 3.0L Naturally-aspirated inline six cylinder (250 horsepower/265 lb-ft)
200D = 2.0L Turbo-diesel inline four cylinder (165 horsepower/240 lb-ft)
300D, 300TD = 3.0L Turbo-diesel inline six cylinder (215 horsepower/330 lb-ft)

Transmission(s):

6-Speed Manual Transmission
8-Speed Automatic Transmission

Location of Factory: Munich
Description (optional): A rear wheel drive alternative to mid-sized sedans that emphasizes build quality and driver involvement.
Cost of Development (see below):

Expenditure List

Medium Factory (40,000 cars built/quarter) Cost: 6,000cr
Dealership (300-900 cars sold/quarter) Cost: 250cr (x3) = 750cr
Headquarters Cost: 500cr
I4 engine: 100cr
I4 engine + turbo: 300cr
I4 engine + turbo + diesel: 400cr
I6 engine: 150cr
I6 engine + turbo + diesel: 450cr
Manual Transmission: 100cr
Automatic Transmission: 200cr
Sedan Body Style: 200cr
Wagon Body Style: 200cr

Total: 9500cr

After a somewhat disappointing first quarter, Bavarian Motors are pleased to see a resurgence in profits through the second quarter. To better satisfy North American tastes, a mid-sized crossover utility vehicle based on a slightly shortened version of platform that underpins the company's sedan, now known as the E-Series. The E-Series' wagon derivative has been renamed to the T-Series. This crossover will be known as the X-Series. All engines and transmissions offered in the X-Series are carried over from the E and T-Series. It is expected to hit the market within a year. The E-Series, T-Series and upcoming X-Series will all receive a newly developed all-wheel drive system to satisfy northern customers. Any model equipped as such will be designated by -4, ie: 200E-4, 250XE-4, etc.

Model Name: X-Series
Trim Levels: 250XE, 300XE, 200XD, 300XD, 250XE-4, 300XE-4, 200XD-4, 300XD-4
Body Style(s):

300XE = Naturally-aspirated crossover utility vehicle (CUV)
250XE = Turbocharged CUV
200XD, 300XD = Turbo-diesel CUV

Engine(s):

250XE = 2.0L Turbocharged inline four cylinder (225 horsepower/258 lb-ft)
300XE = 3.0L Naturally-aspirated inline six cylinder (250 horsepower/265 lb-ft)
200XD = 2.0L Turbo-diesel inline four cylinder (165 horsepower/240 lb-ft)
300XD = 3.0L Turbo-diesel inline six cylinder (215 horsepower/330 lb-ft)

Drivetrain(s): FR, F4
Transmission(s):

6-Speed Manual Transmission
8-Speed Automatic Transmission

Location of Factory: Munich (shared with the E, T-Series)
Description (optional): A new addition to the hotly-contested crossover market, the X-Series sells on the promise of being a well-built, reliable family-hauler endowed with class-leading handling credentials in order to be a crossover that appeals both to the mind and to the heart.

F4 Drivetrain: 350cr
Crossover Body Style: 450cr

Total cost of development: 900cr.

In light of new all-wheel drive offerings (and a new crossover), Bavarian Autos are adding dealers in Boise and Denver, but are also opening their first Canadian dealer in Vancouver, British Columbia. A dealer in Sacramento has been added to broaden the company's reach in California. These additions total 1000cr.

Dealership Locations: Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Houston, Boise, Denver, Vancouver, Sacramento.
Total Dealerships: 11 (max. 9900 cars sold)

Previous cash: 6530cr.
New expenditures: 1900cr.
New total cash: 4630cr.

Hey, more time for us to make changes and all. Spending my lunchtimes to make announcements and whatnot.

Q2 2015 Report.

igneuslogoonly.jpg

Company Type: Heavy duty off road performance. Hints of racing and bespoke.
Factory Locations: Dubai, UAE. Staffordshire, UK.
Dealership Locations:

Houston TX, USA.
Dubai, UAE.
Perth, Australia.
London, UK.
California, USA.
Stockholm, Sweden.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Beijing, China.
Does free worldwide imports as well (counts as 1 more shop).

Number of Car Models: 1

Total money by Q2 2015: 2880 + 3500 = 6380 cr.

Car Models

Model Name: Igneus Landslide
Trim Levels: Commercial, 4X4 "Kangchenjunga", Military.
Body Style: SUV, SUT (4X4)
Engine: V8 (Commercial), Turbocharged V12
Drivetrain: Front Engined 4WD
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Location of Factory: Dubai, UAE.

Changes and announcements.

- President Hamza has left for a business trip to the UK, putting all major decision making to a halt. Rumors speculate his visit to the Staffordshire factory for personal testing, and further decision making of the super light car's reveal for the next quarter.

- Also, he will be driving the Landslide 4X4 to the top of the hill in the Goodwood Hill Climb. Aiming for a sub 1 minute time, the company wishes him the best of luck.

- A handbuilt factory is found just outside of Frankfurt, Germany. (- 100 cr)

- To back up the finding of said factory, an announcement was made just a day after. Further developments gave the Igneus Landslide 4x4 a special, separate model: the Igneus Avalanche: a supreme variant that aims to be competitive to sports cars (slightly smaller than an X6) and (somehow reach) a sub 7:15 time around the Nurburgring. Testing and development provides it with these specifications.

Model Name: Igneus Avalanche.
Trim: Signature Edition.
Body Style: Crossover (size wise, -450 cr)
Engine: Dual Turbocharged V12 (-200 cr for adding another turbo)
Drivetrain: Mid Engined 4WD (-750 cr)
Transmission: 7 Speed Semi Automatic (-300 cr)
Location of Factory: Frankfurt, Germany.
0-60: 3.9 seconds.
Top speed: 199 mph.
Bonus expenditure: 500 cr.

Description: Did the 4X4 make you think: yawn? Well, no fret. Getting rid of the off road and on to the tarmac, the Landslide Avalanche is the ultimate street rod! Powering the V12 with another turbo gains it an output of 820 hp! With carbon fibre paneling and removal of all obstructing speed (still has leather and air conditioning), it's lighter than the 4X4 by 250 kg, the Avalanche is engineered, monitored and tested by racers worldwide to give it the touches that makes it better than you think! With a price of 325,000 US Dollars, this order only sporty SUV hybrid will make sure your friends and family will somehow never disagree with you ever!

Comes in custom livery editor, or pure Carbon Fibre (what this thing's mostly made of)

The vehicle will be shown as a last second addition to Pebble Beach (-50 cr)

3 more dealerships to be founded: (-750 cr)

Mumbai, India.
Adelaide, Australia.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Total money left: 6380 - 3100 = 3280 cr.

Last edited:
*Staring at Excel for Hours*

Jesus H. Christ, I've really been effing this up. Sedan Body:1170-200=970 left.

@JMoney689
  • Are Turbos and Superchargers treated as add ons, or do they need to be bought and paired to a new engine?
  • Will diesel variants of gas engines need to be new purchases?
  • Is after-the-fact component investing really gonna be worth a damn?
  • Again, does buying a layout once apply to all, or is it to each shared base?
  • Will I be punished if I missed stuff from last fiscal year?

Betelgeuse Motor Company
2015 Q2 Report

Changes in bold
Aquila Motors

Headquarters: London
Factory: Birmingham (medium)
Dealerships: 20 (5 new)

Existing models:

Model Name: Ace
Trim Levels: Ace, Ace Sport, Ace Racing (new trim level)
Body Style(s): Coupe, convertible
Engine(s): 4.0 litre V12, naturally aspirated
Transmission(s): 6 speed manual, 7 speed DCT
Location of Factory: Birmingham
Cost of Changes: 0
Brief model description:
The Aquila Ace is a dynamic, exciting supercar. It is available as a two seat coupe or convertible, with a balanced RWD chassis. It can be had with a slick 6 speed manual or a racy 7 speed dual clutch gearbox. It's designed for the gentleman enthusiast, who might use his Ace to commute to work on a nice day, dissect a mountain road on a summer evening, or take it to the limit on the racetrack on Sunday. Comfortable enough for everyday use but equipped with a high revving 550 bhp V12 and lightweight construction and materials, the Ace has breathtaking performance.

The Ace Racing features more power and weight saving technology to make it one of the best track cars on the planet. It offers an excellent drive on the track and yet is still enjoyable on the road.

Model Name: Interceptor
Trim Levels: Interceptor, Interceptor GT
Body Style(s): Coupe, convertible
Engine(s): 4.0 litre V12 naturally aspirated, 4.5 litre V8 twin turbo
Transmission(s): 6 speed manual, 7 speed DCT, 6 speed automatic (new option)
Brief model description:
The Aquila Interceptor is the ultimate GT car. It's equally at home crossing continents, carving canyon roads, or simply driving around town. Like the Ace, the Interceptor uses our modular RWD chassis architecture. It uses the same engine, tuned to make 500 bhp but with more torque and a more relaxed nature. The spacious 4 seat coupe or convertible body and commodious boot make for easy long distance travel. The car is dynamic and poised on the road, but supple and relaxing to drive when cruising.

The Interceptor GT features Aquila Motors' twin turbo V8 for more power and torque than the V12, as well as better fuel efficiency. The suspension tuning is nearly identical, therefore the Interceptor is the purists choice, while the Interceptor S is faster and more relaxed to drive.

Model Name: Emperor
Trim Levels: Luxury, Sport, Ultimate
Body Style(s): SUV
Engine(s): 4.5 litre V8, twin turbo
Transmission: 7 speed DCT, 6 speed automatic (new option)
Description (optional): The Aquila Emperor is the ultimate SUV. Available in Luxury, Sport, and Ultimate trim levels, it has a wide variety of talents and is equally capable around town or off road. The Sport model features lower and sportier suspension for dynamic performance, while the Ultimate model features air suspension and two rear recliners with built in entertainment systems. It is the ultimate luxury vehicle. It features an all new chassis and 520 bhp 4.5 litre twin turbocharged V8, delivering more torque and better economy than our 4.0 litre V12.

Paula Deen Motors
Headquarters: London
Factory Locations: Albany, Georgia (large)
Dealerships: 45 (16 of ours, 8 via ildd (Harrbol Automotive), 6 via Jahgee1124 (Jahgee), 15 new)

Existing models:

Model Name: Magic Carpet
Trim Levels: A, B
Body Style(s): Large MPV
Engine(s): 1.6 litre I4 NA, 1.8 litre I4 NA, 1.8 litre I4 turbo
Drivetrain(s): FWD
Transmission(s): 6 speed manual, 6 speed automatic
Location of Factory: Albany, Georgia
Cost of changes: 700 cr (new bodystyle, I4 turbo engine)
Model Description: The Magic Carpet is the MPV every family needs. Featuring 7 seats and an ingeniously packaged interior, it's incredibly practical and very friendly to passengers. The new body is very safe, forgoing the unusual and heavy detachable roof of the PD Wagon. The A version offers affordable pricing, while the B model offers features that might be seen on a premium vehicle. Both are available with a choice of 2 engines and transmissions.

Model Name: Bolt
Trim Levels: A, B, GTi
Body Style(s): Hatchback, Saloon, Convertible
Engine(s): 1.6 litre I4 NA, 1.8 litre I4 NA, 1.8 litre I4 turbo (New engine! from the Magic Carpet)
Drivetrain(s): FWD
Transmission(s): 6 speed manual, 6 speed automatic, 7 speed DCT
Cost of changes: 0
Description: The Bolt is a small, efficient, practical car with a free spirit and terrific dynamics. It's fun to drive but very efficient, and is also surprisingly practical. A perfect first car or a great family car for the enthusiast and the smart consumer alike. The GTi model features sports car handling and a powerful engine for a pure hot hatch experience.

New Model!
Model Name: Epica
Trim Levels: A, B, C
Body Styles: Saloon, Hatchback, Estate
Engines: 1.8 litre I4 NA, 1.8 litre I4 turbo
Transmissions: 6 speed automatic, 6 speed manual
Cost of development: 0
Description: The PDM Epica is a dynamic yet comfortable midsize/large family car. It offers copious amounts of space with exciting dynamics and high efficiency. This is a large car for the smart consumer or fleet customer. It displays the characteristics of a proper GT car at affordable prices, with practical saloon, estate, and 5 door hatch forms, and three trim levels.

BMC financial report:
Expenses - 5000 cr (20 new dealerships)
Revenue - 3710 cr
Previous balance - 2262 cr

From now on all quarterly reports from BMC will be in this format, so that I can keep track of everything and it's easy for everyone to see what I've got. I know it's long but there's a lot here.

@JMoney689 I like the idea of slowing the game down a bit, it would be nice for most of us now that were settled in, and it certainly would be easier for you.

Last edited:
Q2 Report
Starting Form
Brand name: Orion Automotive
Logo:
1379187079metal-scorpion-tattoo-design.jpg

Headquarters Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
CEO:
Company Type (ex. Supercars, SUV's, etc.): Small sports cars, sports sedans
Factory Locations: 2- Aberdeen, Dundee
Dealership Locations: 3- Aberdeen, Edinburgh Scotland, Manchester, England
Number of Car Models: (be sure to fill the form out for new car models): 1

Model Name: Ostramis
Trim Levels: Base and Sport
Body Style(s): 2-door coupe
Engine(s): Turbocharged 1.6 I4
Transmission(s): 6-speed manual
Location of Factory: Aberdeen
Expenditure:
Handbuilt Factory (20 cars built/quarter) Cost: 100cr
I4 engine: 100cr
Coupe Body Style: 100cr
Turbocharger: 200cr
Headquarters Cost: 500cr

Total spent- 1,250cr

Income spare at start: 8,750cr

Expenses:
Q1: 1 Dealer opened- 250cr
Q2: 2 new dealers opened- 500cr
Q2: Goodwood Festival of Speed Entry: 100cr
Q2: Goodwood Festival of Speed Showcase: 50cr

------
Profits/losses:
2014:
Q1: 0cr
Q2: 0cr
Q3: 0cr
Q4: -50cr

Total: 8700cr
-------
2015:
Q1: 1,080cr
Q2: 1,770cr

------
Income: 9,380cr - 500cr - 150cr + 1,770cr
= 10,500cr

-------

With sales of the Ostramis going from strength to strength, Orion is pleased to confirm it's entry to the Pebble Peach Concours d'Elegance at a cost of 100cr. There we will showcase an all new model, a new sports sedan named Solaris at a cost of 50cr, as we try to break into a new market for us.

With this new model, we will be investing in a new small factory reserved for the Solaris as well as our first dealers in America with sales beginning in Q4. Our U.S.A dealer locations will be in Miami, Florida, Austin, Texas and San Fransisco, California

Model Name: Solaris
Trim Levels: Sport, Touring, GT
Body Style(s): 4-door sedan
Engine(s): 3.6 supercharged V6
Drivetrain(s): 4WD
Transmission(s): 6 speed manual, 7-speed auto
Location of Factory: Dundee, Scotland

Description: The all-new Orion Solaris sedan is a step into an already crowded sports sedan market. The main rivals for the Solaris are the BMW M3, Mercedes C63 AMG, Audi RS5 and Lexus IS-F/RC-F. With a lightweight aluminium construction, the Solaris aims to deliver both luxury and trail-blazing performance without compromises. The supercharged 3.6 liter V6 engine makes 468hp and 487ft lbs of torque, all wrapped up in a 1563kg kerbweight. With a 0-60 time of 4.3 seconds and a 177mph top speed, the Solaris aims to take the fight to the dominant force of the Germans

Small Factory (5,000 cars built/quarter) Cost: 1,000cr
V6 engine: 150cr
Supercharger: 300cr
Automatic Transmission: 200cr
F4 Drivetrain: 350cr
Sedan Body Style: 200cr
Dealership (300-900 cars sold/quarter) *3 Cost: 250cr*3 = 750cr

Total: 3,050cr

Pebble Beach Entry: 100cr
Pebble Beach Showcase: 50cr

Income left: 7,300cr

Last edited:
Q2 Report

Brand Name: James
Established: Q1 2015
Logo:
james_logo.jpg

Headquarters Location:
55.941505, -4.151566
Glasgow, Scotland

CEO: James May
Having reviewed cars on some pokey motoring show for too many years, James May has decided to invest his knowledge and savings to solving the current issues road users are experiencing. Mr May had this to say on the deal:
"I agreed to what? Oh cock...".

James are entering the car market with an intent to making cars in the future. The line will then be expanded into working cars, and potentially even working racing cars if someone wants to broker a deal to give us some working racing cars.

Factory Locations:
Small factory in Glasgow - run by mate down the road, James.

Dealership Locations:
A few cars parked outside the factory with "4 Sale" signs printed in the windows.
London, UK
Dublin, Ireland
Cardiff, UK
Manchester, UK
Bristol, UK

Number of Car Models: 1 at launch.

Introducing - The James Corden '15
James-Corden-008.jpg

James Corden is a family SUV with suave undertones. The I4 (if all the cylinders are firing) engine purrs at you like a wet walrus as you cruise around town effortlessly. It may be shaped a little bulky, but it has benefitted from sports experience over the years. It may just leave you laughing at your friends poor choice not to buy a James Corden like you.

Trim Levels : Dapper.
Body Style : SUV
Engine : 1.0L I4 Diesel "J01"
Drivetrain : Front Engine 4 Wheel Drive "JF4X4"
Transmission : Manual
Cost of Development : 1,150cr

"The James Corden will be unveiled at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Q2 2015, which will involve a mobile demonstration along the course across the weekend. We are confident that it will reach the finish line on at least 1 of these runs, and the crowd will see this car really is in a league of its own."

Start Credits
10,000 cr

Expenditure - Q1
Small Factory - 1,000cr
Dealerships - 1500cr
James Corden - 1,150cr
Goodwood Festival of Speed Entry - 100cr
Goodwood Festival of Speed Showcase "James Corden" - 50cr
Total - 3800cr

Remaining Budget
6200cr

James are delighted to announce that we have made it through a quarter! Development, production and sales for the James Corden have all been ambitious, and not rubbish so far. Our CEO James May had this to say:

We haven't sold any cars in Quarter 1? Oh cock...

Mr May was later sat down in a corner somewhere and explained that we only opened in Q1 and shouldn't be too hasty expecting profits to roll in. In the same way our customers shouldn't expect the wheels to keep a-rollin'.

To keep customers informed of our current focus, James employees have this week been to the Nordschleife, though we cannot at this time give too many details away.

It was a lovely holiday.
No it wasn't.

James are eagerly anticipating the Goodwood Festival of Speed later in the quarter, where we hope to announce more long term plans as well as the rolling demonstration of the James Corden. And it better go well, we are driving down all the way from Glasgow for it.

Previous Budget
6200cr
Q2 Budget
6200cr (with unconfirmed reports of James finding a fiver down the back of the sofa, which should cover a fuel fill).

Last edited:
The Volpe HQ hired a new economy assistant today, Inga from Sweden. On her first day in office she made an economy file in Excel to help the company keep track of the financial situation (as well as the current game date). Due to the assistant being from Sweden, there are some Swenglish terms here and there...

excel.jpg

Not 1 quarter in and James nearly had it's own expenses debacle! I omitted my dealership expansion from my Q2 report which has been bodged nicely by James, my saucy secretary.

Aryeesport Q2 Report
aryeesport-png.137211
Headquarters Location: Middletown, NY
CEO: That Guy
Company Type (ex. Supercars, SUV's, etc.) - FR and AWD compact/sports cars
Factory Locations: Vernon, NJ (small)
Dealership Locations: New York, NY, USA/Albany, NY, USA/Newark, NJ, USA/Las Vegas, NV, USA/Los Angeles, CA, USA/Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Number of Car Models: Two

Existing Car Models:
Model Name: Themis
Trim Levels: Base, GT-R
Body Style(s): Hatch
Engine(s): 1.8L I6/1.8L I6 Turbo
Transmission(s): 6-Speed Automatic
Location of Factory: Vernon, NJ
Description (optional): A really nice and inexpensive car

Model Name: Talos
Trim Levels: 2.0S, GT-R, Styx
Body Style(s): Two-Door Coupe
Engine(s): 2.0L Naturally-Aspirated I4, 2.5 Turbo I6, 3.0L Naturally-Aspirated V6
Transmission(s): 6-Speed Manual OR 7-Speed Automatic
Location of Factory: Vernon, NJ
Description (optional):

Finances:
Original:
7,030 Cr.
Profit: 3,520 Cr.
New: 10,550​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back