Create your own car company

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 427 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jahgee is looking to align with a European dealership in order to broaden our appeal. In exchange, we'd be willing to give out technology that we have developed and access to our 5 US dealerships.

Jahgee is looking to align with a European dealership in order to broaden our appeal. In exchange, we'd be willing to give out technology that we have developed and access to our 5 US dealerships.
What technology would be on offer? I'd be willing to give access to 5-10 of our dealerships depending on the usefulness of the technology to BMC.

2910 Left at Q1 end.
+810 Q1 Profit.
-------------
3720 Post-Q1 2015.

Lone Star Motor Company Press Release
While sales are being made, it has become apparent that more dealers are needed to deal with the small surplus on the factory end. Following up on reports that LSM vehicles have been spotted in neighboring states, I have decided that we will indulge our neighbors and open dealerships beyond the Texas border. These locations will be in Carlsbad, NM; Oklahoma City, OK; Little Rock, AR; Shreveport, LA; and New Orleans, LA. We are also investing funds into supercharger and diesel technology, as well as further our understanding of many of our components.

That said, the release of our next car may be delayed until 2016 or later. Testing is not going as swimmingly as was hoped, and as the R&D may indicate, some of the components simply are not cutting it. Soon though. Soon.

3720 - Balance
1250 - 5 new dealerships
300 - supercharger
100 - diesel
250 - V8 improvement
100 - Coupe improvement
150 - FR Layout improvement
-----------------------------
1570- Remaining Balance

What technology would be on offer? I'd be willing to give access to 5-10 of our dealerships depending on the usefulness of the technology to BMC.
We have both a Turbocharged and a Supercharged V8, as well as a V12 that has 2 Superchargers and 2 Turbochargers and is rated at around 1100 HP, we also have an AWD platform that can handle a 400 HP 4 Door Sedan

We have both a Turbocharged and a Supercharged V8, as well as a V12 that has 2 Superchargers and 2 Turbochargers and is rated at around 1100 HP, we also have an AWD platform that can handle a 400 HP 4 Door Sedan
The engines don't really interest me, as we already have a Turbo V8 and NA V12, but the AWD four door saloon platform sounds tempting. Perhaps if I give you access to 7 of our dealerships in return for the use of that platform to develop a new Aquila and BMC's use of 5 dealerships?

The engines don't really interest me, as we already have a Turbo V8 and NA V12, but the AWD four door saloon platform sounds tempting. Perhaps if I give you access to 7 of our dealerships in return for the use of that platform to develop a new Aquila and BMC's use of 5 dealerships?
Sure, where would the dealerships that I'd be allowed to use be located?

whoa whoa whoa
If we already paid for an engine or turbo or etc. we don't have to pay for it again?

Sure, where would the dealerships that I'd be allowed to use be located?
Wherever you want, I haven't gone over locations for all 31 so you can pretty much choose any major city in the world and assume that there's a BMC dealer there.
whoa whoa whoa
If we already paid for an engine or turbo or etc. we don't have to pay for it again?
As long as it's identical, I don't think so, since it's development costs. So you could have one engine and use it in all your cars but you'd only develop it once. For example, Aston Martin has used basically the same chassis for all their cars since the first Vanquish.

whoa whoa whoa
If we do, then I've been doing this game wrong the whole time :lol:

I may need to do a hard reset of my company if that's the case
Wherever you want, I haven't gone over locations for all 31 so you can pretty much choose any major city in the world and assume that there's a BMC dealer there.

As long as it's identical, I don't think so, since it's development costs. So you could have one engine and use it in all your cars but you'd only develop it once. Same with chassis. For example, Aston Martin has used basically the same chassis for all their cars since the first Vanquish.

OK, I'll put my cars in the following locations

Berlin
Paris
London
Rome
Monaco
Barcelona
Madrid

As long as it's identical, I don't think so, since it's development costs. So you could have one engine and use it in all your cars but you'd only develop it once. For example, Aston Martin has used basically the same chassis for all their cars since the first Vanquish.
Well, looks like I've wasted a couple grand :c

If we do, then I've been doing this game wrong the whole time :lol:

I may need to do a hard reset of my company if that's the case
I may need to do some recalculating :(

Jahgee Motors Information
FU7Rnop.png

Total CR: 500 CR
Large Factory: 0
Medium Factory: 0
Small Factory: 4 (Bristol, Charlotte, Darlington, Daytona Beach)
Handbuilt Factory: 0
Dealership: 6 6.5 (Charlotte, Daytona Beach, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Berlin, Paris, London, Rome, Monaco, Barcelona, Madrid [All shared with BMC])
Headquarters Cost: 0
Museum Cost: 0

Model Name: Jahgee NASCAR Mk. I
Trim Level: Short Track
Body Style(s): 4 Door Sedan
Engine(s): 5866 cc Supercharged V8 (Around 350 HP)
Drivetrain(s): FR
Transmission(s): 4 Speed Manual
Location of Factory: Charlotte, NC, Daytona Beach, FL

Trim Level: , Superspeedway
Engine(s): 5886 cc Turbocharged V8 (Around 400 HP)

Trim Level: , Road Course
Engine(s): 5886 cc V8
Drivetrain(s): Front Engine, AWD

Trim Level: , Race
Body Style(s): NASCAR
Engine(s): 5886 cc V8 (Around 850 HP)

Model Name: Jahgee ObligatoryMoneymaker
Trim Levels: Basic
Body Style(s): SUV
Engine(s): Hybrid I4 engine
Drivetrain(s): F4
Transmission(s): 6 Speed Automatic
Description (optional): The SUV that every company has now a days that's only purpose is to make money

Model Name: Jahgee Wedge
Trim Levels: 4.0 Rounds
Body Style(s): Coupe (100 cr)
Engine(s): Twin Supercharged, Twin Turbocharged V12 Engine (Around 1100 HP) (1450 cr)
Drivetrain(s): M4 (750 cr)
Transmission(s): 8 Speed Semi-Automatic Gearbox (300 cr)
Description (optional): The supercar of every 9 year old boy's dreams, the Jahgee Wedge is as aerodynamically smooth as Nuna

Now that I think about it, I think I only developed the turbo twice... So that's only 250 credits. Whew.
I think you have to spend turbo development costs each time you design a new turbocharged engine, but I'm not intimately familiar with your company's financial history so I don't know if you can get the money back or not.

I think you have to spend turbo development costs each time you design a new turbocharged engine, but I'm not intimately familiar with your company's financial history so I don't know if you can get the money back or not.
Okay. Whatever then, I'll just send the extra money to a charity or something :P

medium_speakertweetsm.jpg

Bassline Motorwerks

HQ Location: Hudson, WI
CEO: Mr. Bassline (A.K.A. Me)
Company Type: High Performance Sleepers
Factory Locations: Detroit, MI
Dealership Locations: St. Paul MN, Las Vegas NV, Berlin DE, Sochi RU, `London UK, `Dublin IE, & `Madrid ES (Dealerships marked with ` Are shared between other companies)
# Of Car Models: 3
Production Rate (Per Quarter): 10,000
Dealership Capacity (Total): 1,200-3,600

Car Models

All trim levels: Midnight, Rage, & Traverse

#1) Hyperion Roadrunner (785 HP)
Stats:

• Design & Research
  • V10 Engine
  • Supercharger
  • FR Drivetrain
  • 5-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Sedan Body
Cost: 1,250 Cr.
Selling Price: 35,500 Cr.
The Hyperion Roadrunner, small in size, big in performance. The Roadrunner can run along side most of the current Muscle cars of this Generation, and then some!
#2) Phantom V12 DX-860 (860 HP)
Stats:
  • Design & Research
  • V12 Engine
  • Supercharger
  • RR Drivetrain
  • 9-Speed Semi-Auto Transmission
  • Crossover Body
Cost: 1,800 Cr.
Selling Price: 52,340 Cr.
The Phantom DX was designed to be the ultimate crossover for the typical working motorhead.

#3) Razihel Sport LP 660 (660 HP)
Stats:

• Design & Research
  • V8 Engine
  • Turbocharger
  • MR Drivetrain
  • 6-speed Manual Transmission
  • Ute Body
Cost: 1,350 Cr.
Selling Price: 17,850 Cr.
The Razihel Sport, with its cutting edge design, and unsurpassed performance, Is the most powerful Ute on the market today

Expenditures
  • Two Small Factories
  • One HQ
  • Seven Dealerships (3 Shared with @Carmain2K)
  • 2015 Q3 Car Show (3 cars entered)

Costs: 8,150 Cr.
Credits Left: 1,850 Cr.

Last edited:
Brand name: Harrbol Automobiles
Logo:
ruQz1Ck5GplcEKRzWvrz.jpg

Headquarters Location: Houston, Tx
CEO: Harris & Garrbol
Company Type (ex. Supercars, SUV's, etc.): Maker of sedans and coupes, ranging from average, to luxury, to sports car
Factory Locations: Detroit, Mi(SMALL). Lufkin, Tx(MEDIUM).
Dealership Locations: Houston, Dallas, Miami, Las Vegas, Seattle, Detroit, Charleston, and Boston, and 8 European dealerships via @Beeblebrox237
Number of Car Models: 3 (at the current moment)

• Model Name: Memrix
    Trim Levels: "Memrix" "Memrix S" "Memrix 4WD"
    Body Style(s): Full-sized luxury sedan
    Engine(s): 5.4L V8(standard; 402 hp), 6.1 L V8(S, 520 HP)
    Drivetrain(s): FR; 4WD
    Transmission(s): 7-speed automatic
    Location of Factory: Detroit, Mi
    Description (optional): A full-sized luxury sedan that will comfortably seat 5 adults and can deliver them in style, and in a timely fashion.

• Model Name: Babam
    Trim Levels: "Babam" "Babam S" "Babam 4WD" "Babam H.A."
    Body Style(s): mid-sized, entry-level luxury sedan
    Engine(s): 2.6L I6(230 hp), 3.7L V8(329 hp), 5.4L V8 (402 hp)
    Drivetrain(s): FR; 4WD
    Transmission(s): 6-speed automatic
    Location of Factory: Lufkin, Tx
    Description (optional): Meant to be a rival to the BMW 3-series, Mercedes C-Class, and other entry-level Luxury cars.

• Model Name: Samtach
    Trim Levels: Samtach; Samtach V6; Samtach V6 4WD; Samtach V8; Samtach H.A.
    Body Style(s): Coupe
    Engine(s): 2L Turbo I4(212 hp); V6(316 hp); V8(380 hp) 2.4L Turbo I4(460 hp)
    Drivetrain(s): FR; F4
    Transmission(s): 6-speed manual; 6-speed auto; 7-speed semi-auto
    Location of Factory: Lufkin, Tx
    Description (optional): Starting at $24,231, this sports coupe is available to option up to $42,800.

• All engines developed:
3.3L V6 (316 hp)
3.7L V8 (329 hp)
5.4L V8 (402 hp)
6.1L V8 (520 hp)
2.6L I6 (230 hp)
2.0L T I4 (212 hp)
2.4L T I4 (460 hp)​

• All transmissions developed:
6-speed Manual
6-speed Automatic
7-speed Automatic
7-speed Semi-Auto

Harrbol Automobiles currently has 4070 credits.

Last edited:
Beta Hemera Automotive Group, Josh Moter Company, and Ring press conference:

After our last press conference that announced the discovery of Beta Hemera Automotive Group, we would like to announce even more wonderful news. *clapping* Today...Beta Hemera Automotive Group would like to announce that Josh Moter Company and Ring will be joining our alliance. Together we would like to push the automotive industry in all new directions!

"Uh, Josh Moter Company would like to say things about success and thanks for listening. Elvis has left the building. Good night." - @xXKingJoshXx 2014 ( >_>)

Ring is happy to announce that we were successful at joining the Beta Hemera alliance and hopes to see a good future for this alliance and be sucessful throughout future.

Victory would like to also announce we'll be creating a hybrid hyper car to compete with the P1, the 918, and the LaFerrari. We this new technology we're producing, we'll also be entering in the next 24 Hours of Le Mans with a LMP1. More information will be released in future press conferences.

In conclusion, Beta Hemera Automotive Group will now include Ring and Josh Moter Company. Together, we hope to push the automotive industry to a strong future.

Red Pill Motor
Logo:
t_Red%20Pill%20Logo(1).png.jpg

Headquarters Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
CEO: All Your Base
Company Type: High-performance cars
Factory Locations: Chesterfield, Missouri, USA and Tokyo, Japan (both handbuilt)
Dealership Locations: St. Louis, Seattle, Bridgeport, Tokyo, New York, Brussels
Number of Car Models: 3

---

Model Name: Xenocide
Body Style: Coupe
Engines: 7.0 litre V12, turbocharged and electric engine
Drivetrain: RR
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Location of Factory: Chesterfield
Cost of Development: 1700 cr
Brief model description:
The Red Pill Xenocide is a brilliant hybrid supercar, packed with a 910-hp 7.0 litre V12 turbo engine and a 200-hp electric engine. The design was built and tested for the best aerodynamics within 10 months. The Xenocide has the best acceleration out there, with a 0-60 in 2.4 seconds, and as a magnificent top speed of 262 mph. The Xenocide is a great car to show off to other people who are into sportscars, as well as sexy women. Also, the car costs a mere $600,000, but we are only making 17 a year.

Model Name: Vatic
Body Style: Sedan
Engine: 5.5 litre V12, supercharged
Drivetrain: FR
Location of Factory: Chesterfield, Tokyo
Cost of Development: 1100 cr
Brief model description:
The Red Pill Vatic is so called because it's the performance sedan of the future. Our state of the art Vatic sedan holds an impressive 810-hp 6.0 litre supercharged V12. It also has a 2.9 0-60 time, and is lightweight for it's class too (1350 kg). The design is not as brilliant as our flagship Xenocide, but it also attracts women like a magnet. We won't be outmatched by the likes of AMG and BMW M in at least a decade, but it comes with a price of $350,000. Unlike our flagship, though, we are making 40 a year.

Model Name: Faze
Body Style: Super GT GT500
Engine: 4.5 litre V6, naturally aspirated
Drivetrain: MR
Location of Factory: Tokyo
Cost of Development: 4800 cr
Brief model description:
Red Pill Racing's Faze Super GT GT500 was made to take a slice of the Super GT cake. The design process was similar to that of the Xenocide, we spent about a year designing it to take down Honda, Nissan and Lexus. The Faze GT500 is equipped with a 491-hp naturally aspirated V6, with a 6-speed manual transmission. Our Faze will make it's debut in the 2016 season, with Lucas Ordonez behind the wheel.

Expenditures:
Product development - 7600 cr
Handbuilt factory x2 - 200 cr
Headquarters - 500 cr
Dealerships x 6 - 1500 cr

Last edited:
You may have overestimated how much money you get at first
And underestimated how much a car should sell for. A 5.5L supercharged V12 sedan, with only 40 made a year solely by human hands, does not cost anywhere near 180k. And neither are practical, either. A 7 and 8 speed manual? lol.

You may have overestimated how much money you get at first
My bad. I changed the LMP to a Super GT500 and I have 200 cr remaining.
And underestimated how much a car should sell for. A 5.5L supercharged V12 sedan, with only 40 made a year solely by human hands, does not cost anywhere near 180k. And neither are practical, either. A 7 and 8 speed manual? lol.
Fixed too.

Beta Hemera Automotive Group, Josh Moter Company, and Ring press conference:

After our last press conference that announced the discovery of Beta Hemera Automotive Group, we would like to announce even more wonderful news. *clapping* Today...Beta Hemera Automotive Group would like to announce that Josh Moter Company and Ring will be joining our alliance. Together we would like to push the automotive industry in all new directions!

"Uh, Josh Moter Company would like to say things about success and thanks for listening. Elvis has left the building. Good night." - @xXKingJoshXx 2014 ( >_>)

Ring is happy to announce that we were successful at joining the Beta Hemera alliance and hopes to see a good future for this alliance and be sucessful throughout future.

Victory would like to also announce we'll be creating a hybrid hyper car to compete with the P1, the 918, and the LaFerrari. We this new technology we're producing, we'll also be entering in the next 24 Hours of Le Mans with a LMP1. More information will be released in future press conferences.

In conclusion, Beta Hemera Automotive Group will now include Ring and Josh Moter Company. Together, we hope to push the automotive industry to a strong future.
why did this get 6 likes? :odd:

2015 is already a very exciting year for ABR, having already opened our Stuttgart factory and released the Widow Maker we are now proud to announce our first "volume" supercar to be produced at a new factory in Detroit.

Model #4 Specifications
Model Name: Brute
Trim Levels: GT, GTS, GT-R
Body Style(s): Coupe
Engine(s): Supercharged 655ci Hemi V8
Transmission(s): 7-speed DCT
6-speed Manual
Location of Factories: Detroit, USA

Description: Finally it comes time to release ABR's first volume supercar (and the first with a back seat). The Brute is a car to compete with other popular cars (Viper, Corvette, Gallardo, 458, etc). It has a massive, Supercharged, V8 engine up front and puts the power down to the back wheels through either a 6-speed Manual or 7-speed DCT (borrowed from ABR's Banshee). This car is the foe of councils around the world as the brutally powerful engine will rip the road (and the tyres) to shreds. The Brute's "Burnout Mode" is very popular with Pirelli, the only company to make tyres large enough.

"The Brute is not just a car, it's a fire-breathing, chest-beating, hairy-backed, ball-tearing, terrifying, carbon fibre cage of testosterone!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Accolades & Achievements Nordschleife -
Development Cost Cost
V8 engine 300cr (extra spent)
Supercharger: 300cr
Semi-Auto Transmission: Same as Banshee
FR Drivetrain: 250cr (extra spent)
Coupe Body Style: 150cr (extra spent)
Total Cost of Development: 1,000cr

Small Factory - Detroit, USA - 1,000cr
Total Invested - 2,000cr

Cash in bank = 1,300cr

Last edited: