CREDIT GRIND - WTC 600 Tokyo Express - Glitches are Dead.

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 2,427 comments
My friend

20220916_232903.jpg

;)

(with a 5 second penalty and damage)

Last edited:
Been grinding this track all day but this is the best i could do with a controller, lol, i might have gotten lower but for what;s it worth haha having some fun before they patch this later on tonight! I had a 20+ penalty
Gran Turismo® 7_20220928145354.jpg

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? They seriously patched it again? Oh I had so much fun using it and now.....You can't use the Tomahawk. They REALLY want to make you grind hard.

Seriously, PD, you are absolute jerks and sadists. It isn't funny.

Back to Sardegna....Again.
Im sure it wont be long before somebody finds another way,hopefully,people are resourceful on here.

Im sure it wont be long before somebody finds another way,hopefully,people are resourceful on here.
Unlikely this time... Suspension, Diff and Transmission settings, or rather, adjustments, no longer affect PP...

Only Horsepower, Weight and Aero... So it's really almost impossible to get an exploit now.

Last edited:
They still don't get it why players did this exploit in the 1st place or are just stubborn so some people will feel like they have to buy credits.

One simple fix - adjust all races or most races (atleast 1 event per every track) to 3.000.000 per hour and done. Everyone is happy, no need to abuse bugs. Farm for 20.000.000 will still take ~7 hours. PD get good PR, players get more incentive to play the game. Same with online races - 3.000.000 or even 4.000.000-5.000.000 if you end up on the podium.

But no, **** players. Leave players with 4 events that are worth their time for almost 7 months.

Last edited:
Slowly sucking the life and fun from this game,how hard can it be to increase payouts for races?More pointless collector menu books,one which you cant complete until the car pops up in the lcd,who comes up with these ideas.lol
Polyphony just do not have a clue. Most of the people using the Tomohawk probably don't need anymore credits, I know I don't, I'm still 60 cars short of having every one but I only need the cars available at new car dealerships and I am sitting on 72+ million credits at the moment, I just have not went thru and bought the rest of the cars because I would rather race. I could also go back to using the Aston and it just takes a little longer but it is still incredibly easy to win. I doubt that the majority of people will buy MTX anyhow, they will just fill their garage at a slower pace. It seems that Polyphony wants to tell us how we are going to play, if anything that will just push more people away from playing. I know I like running the Tomohawk because it's a challenge to get clean races and I always want to beat my personal best. Maybe Polyphony should put more effort into improving lobbies instead of worrying about how we choose to race against the AI. Our car choice in car choice in carrer mode affects absolutely nobody.

Hope, People will find new tune for the Tomahawk :gtpflag:

Are you kidding me? They seriously patched it again? Oh I had so much fun using it and now.....You can't use the Tomahawk. They REALLY want to make you grind hard.

Yeah, PD main focuse is to make our gridding harder than a rock............... :lol:

Unlikely this time... Suspension, Diff and Transmission settings, or rather, adjustments, no longer affect PP...

Only Horsepower, Weight and Aero... So it's really almost impossible to get an exploit now.
On the other hand, if you were using suspension and differential to raise the PP, you can now increase the power or decrease the weight instead. I don't know how many of the Tokyo tunes did that, but I do know the Praiano 800 PP tune for the Escudo did, as that dropped from 799 PP to 749 PP.

This ones good,as long as your careful on the first lap its hot to trot,stopped for fuel on lap 8.Nice win.
👍

On the other hand, if you were using suspension and differential to raise the PP, you can now increase the power or decrease the weight instead. I don't know how many of the Tokyo tunes did that, but I do know the Praiano 800 PP tune for the Escudo did, as that dropped from 799 PP to 749 PP.
Some of my tunes took either a small weight adjustment/power adj.others took shed loads.All the fun of the fare tinkering with settings.

I ran a pretty bad lap on Sardegna today. I tried to do everything I could to lose CRB, but still got it. So at least we still have that option.

This update trashed Group 2 cars at Sardines! Using Group 3 cars is feeble with overly aggressive AI punting you into walls. Just finished 13th and had to pit 3 friggin times in the Supra. If they are trying to drive us away from GT7 to other games, they’re doing a fantastic job!

When they see us stop buying cars regularly, they’ll know why.

🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
When the tomahawk glitch came back I only played it 3 times... I didn't want to get use to it because I knew they would take it away eventually... besides it served no real purpose for me besides accumulating money... I already have every car in the game

Also, is the Alpine dead?
No, with a few slight adjustments with the tune(drop in HP), you can get the A220 down to 600PP again.
My A220 went from 462HP to 428HP, and had to ditch the RM's:grumpy: back to SH tyres. At least you don't have to change tyres with SH as they should last the whole race iirc. Haven't tested this new tune yet myself, but still think it's doable.

PS. Racing crankshaft and Medium RPM Turbo stays.
Here's the new tune if you're interested.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20220930102543.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220930102543.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Somehow my VR38 Swapped Delta is able to win this race no stop, albeit barely. The fuel dropped to 0% when I crossed the finish.

I went back to Spa 24 hour grind and it sucks now, my gr.1 car is slower than ever.
Have i missed something?Whats happened with the sardegna race?
Suspension and LSD adjustments do not affect PP anymore, meaning that tuning is affected by the ballast, tires and power control.

The suspension is a blessing and a course because we can focus on driving the cars as they should without problems but no exploits or glitches for the time being

Back