CREDIT GRIND - WTC 600 Tokyo Express - Glitches are Dead.

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 2,427 comments
Yea they basically adjusted the race so its still same wear heh ,but there is "bug" with wear that you can drive the car even with red tyres , not sure if its car specific but i gonna test that in this race

This is a good option if you don't have a RotorChino.
Yes, i like the idea too, because it is very similar to the a220. BUT, i don't have the car, and since it is LDC car, i won't be getting it soon, lol.

Good thing my non glitch grinders still work. Huracan gr4, subaru 99 and audi R8, they all had only minor pp changes i could fix with weight or little ECU/PR.

Still wish i had an easy glitch tune for faster money, haha
messed with the aero and dropped it to 384PP
Haha, nice, but it won't do any good, right? Because you can't use other stuff to go back to 600pp, they will break the glitch?

Last edited:
I posted this in the wrong thread.
If you want to try something similair to the cappucino,the`91 Honda Beat with the civic engine swap is a hoot.210mph top end,and no matter what you throw at it it stays under 600PP.Its more unstable under braking but im sure somebody tinkering with the set up can make a stable tune.
IM for the first 5 laps and then RM,RH or whatever you choose.I dont think you can non stop it but FM1 all the way before and after pit stop.Like i said,it need`looking at`for a decent tune. 👍
Also,tyre wear has gone up to 15x,11 days ago it was 12x,4 months ago it was 9x.Sneaky sneaky.

- Changed the conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if 'Mechanical Damage' is set to ‘Light’ or Heavy’ in the Race Settings. As a result, cars are now less likely to sustain damage after hitting a track wall or other obstacles.

Ive asked a few times but no-one seems to know.Where do i find the settings for light or heavy?

Where do i find the settings for light or heavy?
You mean, where you can see this? If you Enter the tile on races, where you choose your car and can see the track layout you need to scroll down on the left, where you can see your opponents. At the lower end you see the settings.

- Changed the conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if 'Mechanical Damage' is set to ‘Light’ or Heavy’ in the Race Settings. As a result, cars are now less likely to sustain damage after hitting a track wall or other obstacles.

Ive asked a few times but no-one seems to know.Where do i find the settings for light or heavy?
Its a race option for lobbies or custom races. Preset events in Sport Mode or the SP career won't have the option because it's tied to the event.

Its a race option for lobbies or custom races. Preset events in Sport Mode or the SP career won't have the option because it's tied to the event.
Thats good to know,played the game since launch and never seen this option.I dont do any online gaming so thats why i didnt see it.

Glitches sure aren’t dead. I’m adding Bore Up, Camshafts and Stroke up to my builds and it’s dropping my Performance Points by 100.
The two 365 GTB4s were at about PP690 and the green GT-R was around 630. That one is nearly a 200 points drop.
1666420761107.png

But "penalties" is different to "mechanical damage", of course.
Yes but i checked yesterday and penalties for collision is set to light, so maybe they changed it that light doesn't do 5 second anymore. Also, penalties for shortcuts is medium on tokyo, but there are not shortcuts, lol.

maybe they "fix" the missing 5 seconds back in.

Don't sleep on the Honda Beat (K20C1-Civic-'20) engine swap, does low 25 min runs(on my first run). Can probably get it into the 24's but needs more fine tuning with aero and suspension.
Strategy(FM1 entire race): IM's for the first 6-7 laps then change to RH and top up fuel to finish race.
Here's my tune(Work In Progress) if you're interested. Tinker with the suspension/aero settings to suit your driving style.
PS. The Honda Beat seems to be less twitchy than the Rotorchino, but you still have to be smooth through the corners or it can easily spin out.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023142250.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023142250.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 25
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023142445.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023142445.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023142517.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023142517.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023142534.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023142534.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 27
Yes but i checked yesterday and penalties for collision is set to light, so maybe they changed it that light doesn't do 5 second anymore. Also, penalties for shortcuts is medium on tokyo, but there are not shortcuts, lol.

I must be going blind.lol If you can,show me a screenshot where i can see this info,im not seeing it anywhere in single player. 👍

Was playing Tokyo Speedway WTC "800" for some detuned Gr.1 relaxation drive (?) and noticed something fun:

1. I'm SLOWER than the engine swapped capuccino 🤣 faster in curve sections but can only achieve ~305 km/h in straight, netting ~1'55" lap time in GR010 Hybrid '21 detuned to 800PP.

2. I haven't get the clean race bonus yet. I think I didn't touch track boundaries but I still occasionally touch other cars. This is unlike WTC 600 so perhaps either WTC 600 or WTC 800 is bugged. What's expected behavior?!

Praiano's Boss 429 Mustang tune is a beast on Tokyo!
Got it under 25min first time running this tune, and that's with a 2 stopper! I think a 1:55 FL is possible as well.
Turn in ain't the best(but not too shabby) so may have to tinker with the suspension, aero etc.
I did add the Racing Air Filter/Silencer(on top of Praiano's tune).
FM1 on IM's full race.
Gonna test other tyre set ups...
UPDATE: IM's seem to be the best tyres for this tune in terms of grip and handling.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023213317.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221023213317.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
IM's seem to be the best tyres for this tune in terms of grip and handling.
But IM is gone so fast, right? I did two races, one with 2 Stops and SM and one with fron SM rear RH and one stop(and change for SM). First one was faster, but not much. Gonna try SM until first stop then SH until rest next. Need to tune it down for IMs, but probably still fast enough.

But IM is gone so fast, right? I did two races, one with 2 Stops and SM and one with fron SM rear RH and one stop(and change for SM). First one was faster, but not much. Gonna try SM until first stop then SH until rest next. Need to tune it down for IMs, but probably still fast enough.
If you only use IM and don't swap to RH/RM later, just use Sport Soft. Same PP, same performance (incl. wet surface), longer durability ...

Praiano's Boss 429 Mustang tune is a beast on Tokyo!
Got it under 25min first time running this tune, and that's with a 2 stopper! I think a 1:55 FL is possible as well.
Turn in ain't the best(but not too shabby) so may have to tinker with the suspension, aero etc.
I did add the Racing Air Filter/Silencer(on top of Praiano's tune).
FM1 on IM's full race.
Gonna test other tyre set ups...
UPDATE: IM's seem to be the best tyres for this tune in terms of grip and handling.
Wow. That's impressive 👍

Yes, they wear fast but they also allow you to go hard from lap 1. I've tried other tyre set ups and they just don't have the same grip and speed to match the IM's, which can last 6 laps if you're not pushing it that hard. And to be honest, I'm OK with that penalty for 24 min runs. Grinding for Cr. is doing the fastest times and if you can have fun while you're at it, that's a bonus!
This Boss Mustang has become my favourite car to drive on Tokyo, and I've always loved Mustangs IRL.🙂

mine too, but since my tires always wear fast, i don't think i can do IMs for 6 Laps. How did you tune it down for IMs? Only ECU?
I go flat out from Lap 1 and come in for the 1st pit to top up enough fuel for about 5 4 laps and fresh rubber(IM), then come in for the 2nd pit at Lap 9, again for fresh rubber and top up just enough fuel(maybe a bit over to be safe) to finish the race. But like I said, if you're not pushing for fast laps, the tyres will last 6 as I tried it before. Front aero 50 and rear 250. As I stated in my previous post, I added Racing Air Cleaner/Silencer(on top of Praiano's tune). I forgot(my bad) that I also installed Bore Up and Polish Ports.

If you only use IM and don't swap to RH/RM later, just use Sport Soft. Same PP, same performance (incl. wet surface), longer durability ...
From my testing with the Mustang, the Sport Soft tyres(even though more durable) don't have the same traction/grip as the IM's and that affects the car's handling and in turn lap times. But if it works for you, go for it m8👍

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20221024220235.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221024220235.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221024220302.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221024220302.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

There is a "shortcut"!! If you manage to drive inside the curb on the last hairpin (and not hit the barrels) you get a 0.5-second penalty. I got it once upon a time lol

Latest Posts

Back