Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
DK
The Daily Mail is on a normal one:
View attachment 1162568
I like to imagine whoever wrote this headline is dreading the possibility of their plumber wanting to discuss the Amritsar massacre or the Mau Mau uprising.
Demonising people for being strong and confronting their mental health issues. That’s pretty messed up, even for the Daily Mail.

DK
The Daily Mail is on a normal one:
View attachment 1162568
I like to imagine whoever wrote this headline is dreading the possibility of their plumber wanting to discuss the Amritsar massacre or the Mau Mau uprising.
”Can we not discuss the Armenian Genocide for just one day?”

I'm not sure whether I'll ever understand why the border patrol detaining more terror suspects is a worse record than that of the guy who was in charge when they didn't stop them.

IMG_20220620_124521.jpg

"Good joke" from the Republicans (who have no idea how to use comedy properly) about killing people that "offend" them.

Last edited:
Kyle Rittenhouse:
Also Kyle Rittenhouse:

Last edited:
Kyle Rittenhouse:
Also Kyle Rittenhouse:
Kyle Rittenhouse does not know what "quiet life" means. He just wants to be able to talk and say/do stupid things without repercussions.

Kyle Rittenhouse does not know what "quiet life" means. He just wants to be able to talk and say/do stupid things without repercussions.

If I give him the benefit of the doubt, I think it's possible this is the best way for him to make money.

Last edited:
If I give him the benefit of the doubt, I think it's possible this is the best way for him to make money.
I don't think the video game will be a million seller. I know he appears on talk shows but I didn't intend that as the cursed part of my post.

Last edited:
I hope Cornyn's point is that they were also precedents which were overturned, not that they were bad decisions. I hope...

Screenshot_20220627-120643_Chrome.jpg

She kinda went quiet once hundreds of people showed up to remind her about Christmas, Easter, St. Patrick's Day...

Last edited:
Whoops, the mask slipped off:

The "Penelope" person has locked and protected her account, probably because the society she belongs to was very mad at her slip up.

My apologies for the lack of a profanity censor.

Last edited:
I hope Cornyn's point is that they were also precedents which were overturned, not that they were bad decisions. I hope...

There was a followup where it was explained more as "precedents can be overturned", but the optics of posting something like that especially now are poop at best.

Back