Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
She's quickly taking over for Trump for being an absolute bell end:

And a face that could make a lemon pucker.

Edit:

FUCN1nzWYAg9nE9.jpg

Last edited:
While I think it's important to teach kids about guns if you have firearms in your house, they really need to be at an age where they can understand. That kid looks 4 or 5, which is too young in my opinion to teach them anything other than "guns aren't toys". My son won't be handling any of my guns until he's at least 8 or 9 and even then, it'll likely be a BB or pellet gun, not my 9mm. In Michigan, he'll be able to hunt at 14, so probably around 12 I'll introduce him to rifles, spend time with him at the range, and enroll him in safety courses.

Seriously, some people are just insane when it comes to guns. With little kids around, just keep your firearms locked up with a trigger lock and a barrel lock attached along with keeping the ammunition in a separate secured area. That way even if they manage to get ahold of it and bypass both security locks, the firearm is still inert due to not having ammo.

Man, that pug is looking off-screen and giving a total "WTF" look.

Also, that's so monumentally stupid to have a baby around those guns. While there are only a few moving parts, some of them move quite hard and would easily hurt the kid pretty severely. Hell, on some of the guns I've shot before I ended up losing a fingernail due to the bolt action.

I'd assume the mother wouldn't let that happen, but the other thing that needs to be considered is gunshot residue. There can be some nasty stuff in GSR like lead, antimony, and barium. While in adults, the trace amounts aren't anything to really worry about in an infant it definitely is, especially since babies put everything in their mouths.

The picture makes me irrationally angry at the parents.

The only person who would have been happier than me if Trump had chosen to be an athlete (I have no idea if he was good enough to be pro) is probably Trump himself - but instead he's been trying to prove himself to his dad, long after that guy died, and with no tangible end state other than forever chasing "more", an unreachable goal. The man is a real case study in how parents can psychological destroy their kids for their entire lives, and the larger impacts of that. I honestly think the reason he pathologically claims he's the best at almost literally everything is that is the only acceptable version of himself in his mind, still desperate for his dad's approval. I wish I could go back in time and tell little Donny to tell his dad to go **** off.

He came close to getting the USFL to be taken seriously but then he and the league ran out of money.
The way I read it, he basically ran USFL straight into the ground by trying to schedule the games concurrent with the NFL...an obviously losing strategy.

I thought Dinesh was Trump's biggest ass kisser, but looks like he's got competition.
d85.jpg
I mean...they're both pathetic sycophants, but there's really no comparing the two. Dinesh is a grifter and a felon, and Nick is just a fat ****ing loser. I don't imagine Trump is even aware enough of Nick to have granted a pardon.

Cursed political content: 1971 edition

Last edited:
Pedosobiec is big mad.

Edit: Of course the embedded tweet crops out all of Nick Adams (quite the accomplishment...because he's a fatass) and most of what drew Pedosobiec's ire.

FUVqo49VUAAmHko.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back