Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" (Matthew 22:37-39)

He fails Christianity at the most basic level.
He'll just say you clearly misinterpreted that to mean something else.

Screen-Shot-2017-04-23-at-1.43.33-PM.png

View attachment 1152197

It’s interesting that Snopes is considered left-leaning when all they really do is fact check. I guess Stephen Colbert was right.
43A1EF1F-60B7-4C1C-8F9C-C1E98A023519.jpeg

View attachment 1152197

Really? Google itself? And Reuters, plus the AP? And as for NPR, I listened to it for a while, and I saw it as very neutral, certainly not far left. Let alone ostensibly further to the left than Mother Jones and The Daily Beast.

Last edited:
Really? Google itself? And Reuters, plus the AP? And as for NPR, I listened to it for a while, and I saw it as very neutral, certainly not far left. Let alone ostensibly further to the left than Mother Jones and The Daily Beast.
I would check the thread title again. This is the point of the post. Asskisson seems to have moved the centre line some way to the right. For comparison the chart I normally refer to is below.

Media-Bias-Chart-9.0_Jan-2022-Unlicensed-Social-Media_Hi_Res-scaled (1).jpg

Last edited:
Needs more Y axis.
FWIW the size of a blue rectangle is supposed to indicate market share. Guess this is more important to her readers who requested this feature than proficiency at actual fact-checking and accuracy, esp if her narrative is designed to discredit AP and Reuters who benefit most from the comparison.

Last edited:
I would check the thread title again. This is the point of the post. Asskisson seems to have moved the centre line some way to the right. For comparison the chart I normally refer to is below.

View attachment 1152363
It's become sort of meaningless in the Post Modern/Post Truth era. I remember Bill O'Reilly describing The Economist as a "far-left" publication. :boggled:

It's become sort of meaningless in the Post Modern/Post Truth era. I remember Bill O'Reilly describing The Economist as a "far-left" publication. :boggled:
It's a completely subjective chart that right wingers latch onto because they don't like the Ad Fontes one. Unlike that chart this literally has the methodology of an opinion poll.

Last edited:
That's exactly where I was going with that.
I totally missed that. Sometimes I think you have to beat people over the head with the joke rather than take the subtle approach if you want more of a response.

Last edited:
Screenshot-20220525-110533-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.
Future routine Texas weather forecast:

It's gonna be a hot one today with temperatures in the upper 90s and not a cloud in sight. Also, our tracker is reporting scattered mass shootings across the DFW metroplex this afternoon, so we recommend staying indoors today.

Screenshot-20220525-110533-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.
I'm a bit surprised that you found this headline given that I was thinking about this concept earlier this morning - about how some conservatives love the excuse to keep their kids home and indoctrinate them, keep women out of the workplace, and generally refuse society. School shootings only reinforce their anti-human anti-society bent.

Last edited:
That second tweet seems like it's on the verge of aging like milk as more & more reports start focusing on how the police handled the whole situation.
Seriously, thank God Texas has police, otherwise those kids would be... wait...

Back