Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
Screenshot_20220518-200712_Chrome.jpg

The religious right wants the crusades & the political right treats D.C. like high school.

The rest of the world is right to clown on this **** show of a country....

No but look:

Screenshot-20220518-134927-Samsung-Internet.jpg

See?
It's not totally wrong, the graph is just fixed on the wrong side. It's the right side of the graph that attacked the country in an attempted coup and is calling for executions and suspension of democracy that OBVIOUSLY has moved a tad.

Edit:

On the one hand, we have some liberals that call people bigots. On the other hand we have pickup trucks flying american flags upside down with decals that read no quarter. They're talking about the people of this country, who they don't just want to defeat in war, they believe their enemies (fellow americans with different political views) are sub-humans that deserve execution if captured.

So... "bigot" is kinda cute.

Last edited:
FTCxlubX0AA5N6b.jpg

FTCxlubWIAIrTbn.jpg

The "intellectual" in Intellectual Dark Web is ironic.

Also don't accept his apology unless you have a nut or other dangerous allergy. He doesn't give it willingly and that's probably theft or something.

Curiosity got the better of me because of that username.

Seems that tweet towards David is the most attention he'll ever see on Twitter. His profile is him being some racist edgelord just shouting into the internet void.

I'm packing it up for the day after listening to this chick.

The left is stupid for saying we right-wingers are coming for "their" gay marriage and birth control next. By the way... we're totally coming after "your" gay marriage and birth control.

[EDIT] Full 26 minute interview on Facebook if you can stomach it: https://t.co/MvfPC9h2Mi

Last edited:

The left is stupid for saying we right-wingers are coming for "their" gay marriage and birth control next. By the way... we're totally coming after "your" gay marriage and birth control.

[EDIT] Full 26 minute interview on Facebook if you can stomach it: https://t.co/MvfPC9h2Mi

An example of beings that have never given (subj. A) nor received (subj. B) an orgasm.

FTNoqZnWAAEdCJd.jpg

Screenshot-20220520-091022-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Ron Swanson Smile GIF

Screenshot-20220520-092016-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Resting Cringe Face.

Cringe Reaction GIF

Last edited:
God twitter strings are a pain in the ass to follow. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to get out of that exchange.
Cato guy said something. Soto guy disagreed with Cato guy, cited article written by Cato guy (without knowledge that article was written by Cato guy) to argue against what Cato guy said.

Just wait until social media is judged to be essential. They'll be teaching Twitter literacy in schools! :lol:

Screenshot_20220520-203114_Chrome.jpg

Elongate 1.jpg

Elongate 2.jpg

Elongate 3.jpg

Last edited:
You have to be fair to Musk here. I mean, he 100% predicted that they'd start whipping out smears and attacks on him, barely three hours after being contacted by journalists over the story that he'd paid off a member of cabin crew four years ago, after whipping out his dong and offering a horse in exchange for a massage with happy ending.

Missed this a few days ago but it has since gotten more attention.

Truly epic bitchfit from a delusional, deranged mother****er intended for delusional, deranged mother****ers.

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" (Matthew 22:37-39)

He fails Christianity at the most basic level.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back