Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
I'm surprised Fox is even touching the story. The dude was practically inspired by Tucker's "Great Replacement" Theory bs.

I'm surprised Fox is even touching the story. The dude was practically inspired by Tucker's "Great Replacement" Theory bs.
Waiting for them to host Jack Thompson. Wonder how he's doing now that he's not allowed to practice law anymore?

Screenshot-20220517-095426-Samsung-Internet.jpg

I wonder how these people would react to find out that many languages don't even use gendered pronouns. Everyone is they/them :lol:
Or try Spanish, where even the library has a gender
Or French, or Hebrew, or probably a lot of other languages.
I think I recall @Liquid speaking of gendered nouns and articles in Slavic languages as well.
True.

Of the most commonly spoken European languages, English is one of the few which doesn't have a lot of inflected grammatical gender. Almost all of the other ones do. Two examples I am very familiar with:

(Masculine, Feminine, Neuter)

German: der, die, das / er, sie, es
Slovak: ten, ta, to / on, ona, ono

The English equivalents are simply the / it. Other languages such as Spanish, French, Italian, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Serbian, Russian, Greek and countless others in Europe also have this to some degree. In German, girl is not a feminine word; das Mädchen makes it neuter. It has nothing to do with any physical qualities that the thing has, only what the linguistic qualities of the word are. der Frühling (spring) is masculine but why...? It's an inanimate concept? It's because -ling is a masculine ending.

It's not an easy thing to explain to someone who only speaks English but the idea of physical or sexual gender is interesting when it overlaps with linguistic gender.

In Welsh, even numbers can have genders given the right context.

Last edited:
Something about counting sheep.
Our gendered numbers make it easier to know if you're counting male or female sheep. If you're a sheep🤬er, you don't want to count male sheep. That'd be gay.

If you're a sheep🤬er, you don't want to count male sheep. That'd be gay.
Even if you assume the sheep****er is male...would it? Is human sexual orientation relevant to one who engages in bestiality?

Oh, there are definitely worse takes than his out there.

The Pastor comment was just gross. These are the idiots who were told 1 thing about the manifesto & stopped there. The dude said he moved far-right. The gun had the Fourteen Words slogan on it. The guy is in the video actively saying sorry for pointing his gun at a white guy after shooting someone else & moving on.

The guy would likely have a 1st-class ticket to some Republican senator's event if he didn't become a disgusting, racist, murderer.

Please tell me you saw his meltdown about "leaving" Twitter & making his interns change his password only to make at least 30+ new tweets in the next few hours.

Please tell me you saw his meltdown about "leaving" Twitter & making his interns change his password only to make at least 30+ new tweets in the next few hours
:lol:

I don't know how much of it I've seen. I like the part where he unwittingly acknowledges he appreciates the echo chamber ("I like to follow the people I know..."). I hadn't seen anything about a password change.
The guy would likely have a 1st-class ticket to some Republican senator's event if he didn't become a disgusting, racist, murderer.
Now the poor kid's gonna be stuck in coach headed to the same event.

Last edited:
:lol:

I don't know how much of it I've seen. I like the part where he unwittingly acknowledges he appreciates the echo chamber ("I like to follow the people I know..."). I hadn't seen anything about a password change.

Now the poor kid's gonna be stuck in coach headed to the same event.

I think he went on a big deleting spree because his lastest tweets are from 13 & 17 hours ago & then from May 16th.

I don't know what the dingus expected. "Hey, I'm gonna insult this woman by sharing my opinion on her looks....... Ugh, Twitter is so vicious & unbearable with people insulting me."

Why would anyone care that much about what person is on a magazine cover? Bikini or not just... don't buy the magazine.

I think he went on a big deleting spree because his lastest tweets are from 13 & 17 hours ago & then from May 16th.

I don't know what the dingus expected. "Hey, I'm gonna insult this woman by sharing my opinion on her looks....... Ugh, Twitter is so vicious & unbearable with people insulting me."

"It is only okay when I insult people. When other people insult me, my feefees are hurt real bad." Big snowflake energy.
Why would anyone care that much about what person is on a magazine cover? Bikini or not just... don't buy the magazine.
But then how would we have their crap takes?

You can always trust reverends called J. Jones to hold life sacred...

Meanwhile this is a (comparatively) innocuous comment given the source, but - given the source - the context is as cursed as heck:

View attachment 1151354
Also, no. Leaving the abortion non-decision-to-become-a-mother issue aside, no. Giving birth is not the greatest thing a woman can do. The idea that you can tell people what the greatest thing they can do is just absurd. You sexist 🤬

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back