Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
FSKIXwvVsAAfhAj.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't that reason you go to the office?
When I worked in IT and had to disconnect the AV equipment after presentations I used to live on those hours old doughnuts and biscuits in the meeting room. I remember having to also nick a couple of bottles of sparkling water to deal with the subsequent indigestion, but hey.

Last edited:
When I worked in IT and had to disconnect the AV equipment after presentations I used to live on those hours old doughnuts and biscuits in the meeting room. I remember having to also nick a couple of bottles of sparkling water to deal with the subsequent indigestion, but hey.
At our office (when it used to be in full swing before CV-19 rolled into town) they higher ups used to use their free food in a passive aggressive manner with us bottom feeders.

They actually used to get some lackey PA to bring it over to our desks after they had finished and people used to get excited as something free, and when the plates were uncovered it was all the horrific sandwiches they didn’t want, but you could tell they’d been manhandled.

I got into trouble one year in a for calling them out, in what they called town meeting. My comments didn’t go down well, just like those tiny warm sandwiches. Nothing changed either.

Last edited:
All the jokes Clarkson cracked about incest in Alabama America were on the money, it seems. :ill:

Last edited:
I only clicked this guy's account of curiosity from a post @TexRex made in the other thread of someone pointing out his stupidity. But, he already had a gem up not 10 minutes old.

"Paying historic prices at the grocery store" & "Our supply chains are in shambles".

Whose fault could that possibly be here in Texas, Kevin dumb 🤬 ?
Gov. Greg Abbott last week ended his controversial order to inspect all commercial vehicles crossing Texas’ southern border, but the produce industry could be feeling the effects of the disruptive trade delays for weeks.

I only clicked this guy's account of curiosity from a post @TexRex made in the other thread of someone pointing out his stupidity. But, he already had a gem up not 10 minutes old.

"Paying historic prices at the grocery store" & "Our supply chains are in shambles".

Whose fault could that possibly be here in Texas, Kevin dumb 🤬 ?

"The legislative branch makes the laws, and the executive branch controls the price of gas!" I don't remember that guy's name but he's hilarious.

Russia has nothing to do with it. [/s]

Last edited:
"The legislative branch makes the laws, and the executive branch controls the price of gas!" I don't remember that guy's name but he's hilarious.

Russia has nothing to do with it. [/s]
This is what was meant by checks and balances.... probably.

I wish she would've said "children" because then we could roast her for marrying a dude that raped underaged girls and waved his willy around at a bowling alley.
We could still roast her if any of the girls were the youngest children in their families.

What gets me about the tweet is (a) they're not babies;
(b) pregnancies can kill so outlawing them means the mom's life doesn't matter;
(c) the real BLM is anti-authoritarian and seeks to protect people who don't have recourse to the law, while this tweet supports a law which criminalises innocent people, which is about as authoritarian as it gets.

Last edited:
FSqJsbFXEAAeW_X.jpg

Absolute ****ing garbage.
I wonder if they are in favor of abortion for undocumented migrants? I seem to recall they were typically not. So wait until the kids are born, and then kill them. Makes sense. The abstract idea or eventuality of a human is lot easier to sympathize with than the breathing article, all full of weird fluids and thoughts and stuff.

Or if they are for abortions for undocumented migrants, and their position that abortion for US citizens is tantamount to, or in some cases, literally murder, than doesn't that imply they sanction or even encourage the murder of the children of undocumented migrants?

I mean, there are no standards so this all academic, but it's worth musing about.

Last edited:
Back