Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments

I'd call her stupid but that would be an insult to stupid people.

Just responding to the caption here... the only people I've seen calling for anything remotely resembling banning public schools in response to this are republicans (I'm referring to the federalist article about home schooling in response to Uvalde). And of course I realize that the analogy would be banning public schools, because I didn't fail to learn analogies in school.

Last edited:
Considering the divorce rate among Mormons is continuing to climb higher and higher (it was only about 14% 30 years ago and is closer to the US average of 50% now) perhaps Captian Moroni shouldn't be talking about the breakdown of families.

Also, I'm sure Browning just backs a truckload of money up to Lee's house (it's the one with the Russian flag I assume) and gives him a piece of paper with what to say (since he can't think for himself apparently).

It's going to pain me that I won't be able to vote against Mike Lee this year since I'll be out of Utah before the election. I so wanted to write in "ham sandwich" since it's likely some salty pork between two pieces of bread would be better than that hack.

Seriously it's 2003 again?

When does the spiritual successor to Bring Me To Life drop, then?
Don't you know that a not insignificant aspect of the mental illness that is American conservatism is the delusion that you're living in the past? I mean...2003 isn't even that far back.

Don't you know that a not insignificant aspect of the mental illness that is American conservatism is the delusion that you're living in the past? I mean...2003 isn't even that far back.
tbf I don't have my late-50's slacks collection going :(

bw.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

Last edited:
If only TFG hadn't been roasted mercilessly at the 2011 WH Correspondents' Dinner, maybe he would have never decided to run for office in the first place. Thanks Obama!!

Last edited:
Back