Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
FXGcyNkX0AIon3F
I've never understood the whole pre-loaded victim complex that these people regularly utilize. They're basically admitting that they know that they're being terrible/saying terrible things, yet try to pre-up the people who will inevitably (and rightfully) call them out, like it gives them some perceived home-field advantage.

It's just so...stupid. :boggled:

I've never understood the whole pre-loaded victim complex that these people regularly utilize. They're basically admitting that they know that they're being terrible/saying terrible things, yet try to pre-up the people who will inevitably (and rightfully) call them out, like it gives them some perceived home-field advantage.

It's just so...stupid. :boggled:
Speaking of pre-loaded victim complex…

I think I lost brain cells from this video.

Last edited:

I think I lost brain cells from this video.

Gosh, it would be nice if this was fringe, exceptional stuff. But it's not.

By the way, this is Andrew Clyde:

"Liberals" Democrats
Emotion Reaction GIF
"Your religious Amendment rights."

Edit: It's also funny to see Christians using the "c-word."

"Hey! Crusades are our thing!"

Sort of like conservatives referring to things as "McCarthyism." Did they just memory hole how the term came about?

Last edited:
...teach the bible in schools?
I think the religious Amendment prohibits that. Public schools, anyway. And until the current conservative activist Roberts Court sinks its teeth into a precedent-challenging case.

View attachment 1171692

I can't imagine how furious they must be...like super furious.
The wording of this ad sounds like it was created by a bunch of east Europeans who have a clothing factory making cheap knock-offs trying to scam dumb Americans, and it was written by cousin Pyotr who lived in Newark for a couple years helping out at his dad's import office.

The wording of this ad sounds like it was created by a bunch of east Europeans who have a clothing factory making cheap knock-offs trying to scam dumb Americans, and it was written by cousin Pyotr who lived in Newark for a couple years helping out at his dad's import office.
Seems it's a part of the Click Wu LLC network of scam offers/sites that's been around for a few years.

One of their stores purports to sell survival gear, but really what they do is spread the love of poetry.

vennk.JPG

It's like the cartoon wolf that sees its prey as a giant T-bone.

I may just go ahead and refer to them all as Mark now.

Last edited:
Seems it's a part of the Click Wu LLC network of scam offers/sites that's been around for a few years.

One of their stores purports to sell survival gear, but really what they do is spread the love of poetry.

View attachment 1171715
Such amazing abstract poetry - It will take ages to decipher the true meaning.

Jeebus. It just wouldn't post as an image alone. I even screenshotted (not sure that's actually a word) the image and attempted to post that.

Last edited:
If you haven’t already, I suggest searching Herschel’s comment recently on the “good and bad air” regarding China and the US for some good ol belly-groin comedy.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that tennis guy just throwing a tantrum because he's been told he needs to get the vaccine and he doesn't wanna? That's on the same level as Ali's status as a conscientious objector to the Vietnam war? Selfishness equals selflessness?
One refuses to go to war to fight (and possibly kill) others. The other refuses to get a shot (to prevent possibly killing others). The only thing these two have in common is that they are refuseniks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that tennis guy just throwing a tantrum because he's been told he needs to get the vaccine and he doesn't wanna? That's on the same level as Ali's status as a conscientious objector to the Vietnam war? Selfishness equals selflessness?

I needed a reminder, but I left the appropriate response on the post for that tweet. Though I'm okay with Novak not taking the vaccine as long as he doesn't say he's being cancelled or similar.

No wonder they call it "the city that never sleeps". Seriously, glad to see NYPD are tackling the important issues of confiscating people's property instead of talking things out with them.

Latest Posts

Back