Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
Mike Judge Smh GIF by Idiocracy

So I guess if any young man has a thought about doing harm to himself or others at any point during that age-gap, he will either be a terrorist and/or die. I must be missing something if that's the only conclusion I am getting from Adams.

So, does Scott see himself as a...good guy with a gun? :odd:

I mean, pretty clear Roy does.

Last edited:
Protect guns or grandchildren? Guns are more sacred. This woman might need to shoot her own grandchildren to protect her own grandchildren!

WTH??? What is WRONG with these people.

In this video she changes it to shooting the killer rather than shooting her grandchildren, not that that would protect the dead kids either.

Last edited:
In this video she changes it to shooting the killer rather than shooting her grandchildren, not that that would protect the dead kids either.

So there are two killers or have we learned that extemporaneous speaking is not her strong suit?

Elon is what Republicans think all African-Americans should be like...a pudgy, middle-aged, white man with bad hair and the inability to name a child.

Well... Musk is African-American...
In the loosest of terms, true. I just don't know if I'd call Musk fellating himself on social media about anything a great moment...or even a moment, especially since I've realized I mis-quoted her tweet.

This news story isn't available in the UK so I may have read it wrong but I don't understand why this is cursed. From what I can see this woman isn't arguing that the law was correctly passed or that the fetus is a full person under anyhing but Texas law. It looked like she was testing the law to prove a point. If she were to claim social security on the fetus's behalf it'd be making the same point. :confused:

Last edited:

This news story isn't available in the UK so I may have read it wrong but I don't understand why this is cursed. From what I can see this woman isn't arguing that the law was correctly passed or that the fetus is a full person under anyhing but Texas law. It looked like she was testing the law to prove a point. If she were to claim social security on the fetus's behalf it'd be making the same point. :confused:
I was looking at it as conservatives don’t realize how they’ve cursed themselves by ruling a fetus is a person. By that definition, men can owe child support from the moment of conception. Women can get life insurance and then claim the benefits if she suffers a miscarriage. She can claim an extra dependent on her taxes. There are so many new things to consider by this new definition of a fetus.

Back