Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
Heathen lies. Chimpanzees are good Godfearing primates. Did not the Good Lord create them as he did you and me?! Those Satanist seahorses and bonobos will find themselves swimming in the lake of fire come the Day of Judgement, you mark my words. AMEN!!!
little nicky diablo GIF

Anyone who uses these worthless "studies" to determine what is the best/worst state is hopeless. The metrics they uses are so small that virtually any state can be good or bad...except Mississippi.

But how do they figure there aren't any blue states? Arizona is technically a blue state currently and it's number 1 on that list. Nevada and New Mexico are on that list too.

But how do they figure there aren't any blue states? Arizona is technically a blue state currently and it's number 1 on that list. Nevada and New Mexico are on that list too.
Give your head a few good, hard slams against the wall and then think about it. Near as I can tell that's the closest you'll get to their figuring (I like "figuring" here because "reasoning" suggests one has the capacity for reason and one clearly has not).

What is "TPUSA" and is it aiming to cover the entire country in bog roll?

What is "TPUSA" and is it aiming to cover the entire country in bog roll?
Turning Point USA. Essentially reaches out young kids about conservatives. Also possibly attempts to brainwash said kids into believing everyone else are Nazis and we shouldn't allow them to exist or something.

TPUSA is run by pedophiles? I thought that the pedophile thing was supposed to be all of the people in government. Has Qanon come full circle?
I should've added that I was posting that ironically, as I understand it to be a fake TPUSA meme, which is to say nothing of the young conservative group linked with the embroiled Southern Baptist Convention or any supposed tendency toward sexual attraction to underaged individuals.

Back