Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
TPUSA is run by pedophiles? I thought that the pedophile thing was supposed to be all of the people in government. Has Qanon come full circle?
They might be in a pizza shop with no basement (since it is risky to have one in Florida).

What?

FYyCGBfXkAAfPNo.png

Nazi is when paid leftist.
Not this old bollocks from them, again.

What a surprise

What is "TPUSA" and is it aiming to cover the entire country in bog roll?
We even have our very own UK version...

...the launch of which received positive praise from Rees-Mogg, Priti Patel and others in the Tory party (and of course Farage), to which David Lamy, quite rightly, observed that the tories doing so were "openly promotes hard-right, xenophobic bile"

Last edited:
TPUSA is run by pedophiles? I thought that the pedophile thing was supposed to be all of the people in government. Has Qanon come full circle?
OK, I don’t know whether to be proud or scared, but I have no idea about any of the items in this whole quadrant of this thread.

[edit] Except Qanon. I at least know what that is.

Last edited:
Given that the analogy of the cartoon is that a male/female plane(marriage) is inherently more stable then a male/male one is a flawed analogy as homosexual divorce rates are generally lower than hetero ones.

OK, I don’t know whether to be proud or scared, but I have no idea about any of the items in this whole quadrant of this thread.

[edit] Except Qanon. I at least know what that is.

Are you not aware of the Qanon pedophile thing?

"Followers of the conspiracy theory say that Trump is secretly fighting the cabal of pedophiles, and will conduct mass arrests and executions of thousands of cabal members on a day known as "the Storm" or "the Event".[10] QAnon supporters have named Democratic politicians, Hollywood actors, high-ranking government officials, business tycoons, and medical experts as members of the cabal.[11] "

Last edited:
I was gonna post that Eric André "why would social media do this" meme but it'd probably be in bad taste in this instance.

Last edited:
I like how they attempt to discredit the entire science of statistics towards the end.

"And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
Y'all mother ****ers lying, and getting me pissed
"
-- the other Insane Clown Posse

Last edited:
That writes like it came out of r/thathappened. Betting Z_Birch made up this story so he & the other sexless members of that subreddit can whine about women.
We could just ask the inexplicably hyphenated grand-ma.

Back