Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
FvSViJlWwAATMNK

Is there more than a zero percent likelihood this bitch believes criticism of Justice Sotomayor for not recusing herself from a case involving the company who published her book is inappropriate on the basis that she's Hispanic?

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.
Those are big words from a dude that belongs to a church that didn't believe blacks were even worthy before 1978. I mean he would've been 7 at the time, but I can almost guarantee he was raised to believe blacks were less than human.

FvSViJlWwAATMNK

Is there more than a zero percent likelihood this bitch believes criticism of Justice Sotomayor for not recusing herself from a case involving the company who published her book is inappropriate on the basis that she's Hispanic?

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.
I honestly don't understand what is so even plausibly controversial about criticizing a Supreme Court justice for accepting millions dollars of gifts from a donor and not disclosing it. It's pretty straight forward.

I honestly don't understand what is so even plausibly controversial about criticizing a Supreme Court justice for accepting millions dollars of gifts from a donor and not disclosing it. It's pretty straight forward.
Because Lee accepts millions of dollars in gifts and doesn't disclose it, some of it even comes from Russia.

Okay, but...same team.

The sad part, for the USA anyways, is that the GOP has now been forced forced themselves into a corner where they have to maintain the position that Clarence Thomas did nothing wrong. Importantly, they are NOT claiming he didn't do it. Rather they are accepting that he did but that it's fine. This is absurd, of course, but they can't even get to "he shouldn't have done that" without facing the prospect that maybe there should be some kind of consequence. They really don't want any consequences for Thomas, so they basically have to maintain that Supreme Court Justices are immune from conflicts of interest.

There is another unelected body of justices in the world that is immune from accountability. Probably not the kind of comparison SCOTUS would like to see.

Last edited:
Would've been cooler if he said "smells like teen spirit" but at last, he was in a denial, a denial, a denial.

I didn't think Central Park was even IN Harlem...
It isn't. I'm sure he included it to sound more relevant to the youth, or whatever.
If I'm Googleing correctly, there's a lake in Central Park called Harlem Meer but since it's south of 110th St, that's still in Manhattan as 110th is the dividing line between Manhattan and Harlem.

He'd have been better off referring to it as Central Park North.

TB
If I'm Googleing correctly, there's a lake in Central Park called Harlem Meer but since it's south of 110th St, that's still in Manhattan as 110th is the dividing line between Manhattan and Harlem.

He'd have been better off referring to it as Central Park North.
Harlem is usually considered about 10 blocks north of that. Either way, he's lying about running.

He said Harlem so his followers could know the hard working white man was dispensing wisdom to lazy, uneducated black men. You know he’s a good person and not a racist at all because he said it with love.

Last edited:
"I'm just a woman".

I'd wager a lot of vasectomies are done by men for women, since it's an easier procedure (& reversible I believe) than the steps a woman has to take to accomplish the same goal. And given the climate of religious nut jobs, it'll be a less stressful procedure for a couple who doesn't have to fear some political ass wipe declaring sterilization should be banned next.

My dad got a vasectomy in 1960. My mom’s first pregnancy (my brother in 1958) was a difficult one, her second pregnancy (my sister in 1960) nearly killed her. So my dad got a vasectomy. They still wanted more kids, though, so they adopted me in 1962, and my younger sister in 1964. I always thought my dad was being responsible by insuring my mom didn’t die from any future pregnancies, but now I see he was just a degenerate and apparently a trans woman? The things I learn from ignorant people…

If Elon really wanted to run a business model, he should charge accounts for every terrible hot take.

Back