Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
Possible language warning. It's mostly cacophonous but I didn't pick anything out.

Screenshot-20230515-103148-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:
This might be the greatest bicycle thief movie since Vittorio De Sica's. His movie had better acting, though.

Jenifer doubled down after being ratioed to heck and back. OK Karen.

Screenshot_20230516_095441_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile, back at Sarah Jane's hospital, er, Bellevue...

Last edited:
Screenshot-20230516-152233-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Recognizing these connie rats' propensity to deny the political opposition's American-ness, "they" (and I) think "the American people" are so stupid that it's a wonder they don't forget to breathe. Just broken beyond repair.

Screenshot-20230516-152233-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Recognizing these connie rats' propensity to deny the political opposition's American-ness, "they" (and I) think "the American people" are so stupid that it's a wonder they don't forget to breathe. Just broken beyond repair.
She's been busy.

Language warning

She's been busy.

Language warning
Boebert is fortunate that women have the legal right to bring about divorce proceedings and has feminists to thank for that, even in the likely absence of any inclination to express gratitude.

Boebert is fortunate that women have the legal right to bring about divorce proceedings and has feminists to thank for that, even in the likely absence of any inclination to express gratitude.
It's quite possible that Boebert is an abuse victim (of her husband) herself. We may find her do some changing of her positions now that she's separating.

It's quite possible that Boebert is an abuse victim (of her husband) herself. We may find her do some changing of her positions now that she's separating.
What? And give up showbusiness?!

FwUS4FIX0AUnX9r

Then a bitch can leave? Isn't that how that works? Or is it only "leftists" who should leave if they hate America?
One's documented indiscretions may be indicitave of a propensity for abuse, so the former wouldn't surprise me. The latter isn't something for which I'd hold my breath, however.

It's funny that Russia's new PoTrumpkin village isn't on his radar.

Last edited:
FwVm5f5WYAArMP4

"from Earth"

Lies No GIF

(I'm about 97% certain that response is a joke. The 3% uncertainty is awful weighty, though.)

Last edited:
Why can't they ever boycott something good? I so badly want to support companies that piss off conservatives so easily but just can't bring myself to drink Bud Light or shop at Target.
Here's a brief list to consider:

Ah.

Why can't they ever boycott something good? I so badly want to support companies that piss off conservatives so easily but just can't bring myself to drink Bud Light or shop at Target.
How do you feel about Hershey? They tried to erase biological women by featuring a trans woman in promotional material for Women's History Month.
This list has never stopped and will never stop being hilarious.

"David Crosby: rock star who criticized conservative entertainer Ted Nugent"

laugh ron GIF

Conservative is when bitchfit.

Last edited:
As an actor she's perhaps taking her cue from Aristophanes’ Lysistrata. Guess those cancel culture cons should stop shopping at Walmart too, since they also dropped the toxic pillow brand.
OMG, is that a clown suit McNeely's wearing? I'm surprised his ****ing bow tie isn't revolving. 🤡

Last edited:

It's a convenient list but that means I can only talk about Remington firearms and maybe Gimbels. Whoops, they're long gone.

Delta Airlines: "refuses to ship trophies from hunters"

Maybe because it's a dangerous practice because it potentially brings diseases across state/international lines? Even my state doesn't allow it, and it's red as blood.

Last edited:
Back