Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
FxAzD5vXsAE0rbO

Yes, that's exactly how it works. The virulently homophobic Cathy family is now militantly woke and is working to turn everyone into a gay black Jewish transexual antifa female groomer.

Joey told on himself. You don’t come up with that sort of thing unless you’ve been spending some previous thought on it.

Last edited:
It's weird that the people who are most interested in gay sex are ultra conservative. At no point in my day-to-day life do I concern myself with what goes on in people's bedrooms. It's also weird that these people also are the most concerned about drag queens or trans people. Outside of RuPaul's Supermodel, I rarely, if ever think about drag queens and I almost never think about trans people. Like they're all people just living their life.

A woman is a human adult born with two X chromosomes.

Period.

Transgender men are not women, no matter how much they want to be, no matter how much hormone treatment or surgery they have received.

If a human has a Y chromosome, whether it's paired with an X chromosome or whether they have extra chromosomes in XYY or XXY combination, they are male. A male with XYY may go his entire life unaware of the xtra Y chromosome as it produces no developmental issues. A male with an extra X chromosome will probably show developmental problems such as near or total sterility, poor genital development, even breasts, but they still carry a Y chromosome, have a penis and not a vagina, and are still male, and cannot grow up to be a woman.

I expect to be flamed for this viewpoint, but seriously... this isn't difficult. A woman has 2 X chromosomes.

51986674521_97f84bd11d_o.jpg
Same connie bitchfit, now featuring illegal restroom photography to own the libs and fundraise.

Fxd3oAIakAA28Ss
Fxd3pC8aQAELpWp

Mental illness.

Latest Posts

Back