Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
If Elon really wanted to run a business model, he should charge accounts for every terrible hot take.

Do you want to make Elon a trillionaire? Because that's how you make Elon a trillionaire.

He’d offset it with his own account’s terrible takes.

He wouldn't know a terrible hot take if it hit him in the face.

I don't think we have enough space in a page full of posts to list all of the bad takes he's had since 2021.

What if this is his play all along and making into a bigger cesspool than it already was so 1. He can make money from them. 2. Generate back doors in to twitter for governments to get what they need about these idiots (those hiding behind screen names etc.)

The sooner he's off this planet, the better.

I couldn’t agree more. Keep his space x going till off planet then close them down so he can’t get back.

Some folks have never been told "no" before, while some folks need to hear it a several times a day.

These are their stories...

Fv36S6hWcAwpQJE

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

Fv4Cnz_XgAEGBiF

I tend to not worry so much about AI but I can imagine the feebs feeding it one too many prompts to depict the Fake Bake bitch in some spectacularly unrealistic scenario and it just completely breaking and destroying itself and the planet along with it.

What can't he do? Tell right from wrong. Stay faithful to his wife. Read the US Constitution. Say no to a bribe. I have a long list.

Appear in public before a neutral audience of non-sycophants.

Admit culpability for his part in the avoidable deaths of 188,000 Americans.

Last edited:
Fv-0OhCaQAABcTq

There is a right to be a father, not merely have the desire, but that right doesn't provide for a specific individual to function as an incubator for one's progeny, especially absent consent, as this bitch seems to believe.

Back