Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,436 comments
TB
arnold schwarzenegger GIF
Am i pargant?
Edit: I should clarify:

Last edited:
Gotta show off that tattoo below one's lower lip.

I don't expect I'll ever need this information but it would seem male ejaculate doesn't cause ink to fade, which...good to know?

Blow: "Tell these snowflakes I’m like Matt Gaetz and Madison Cawthorn / Tell these bums come and take my guns, it’s uncalled for / Trump did four years in the office he ain’t never start wars / Ya’ll livin’ in a fantasy like this **** is Star Wars"

ezgif-1-3931f0461d.gif

"I just described the Democratic (sic) party to you in seven seconds".

Last edited:
TB
It's 12:15. How can they possibly be at 15%? Charge your damn phone.
I hate to give anyone that stupid the benefit of the doubt, but it could be 12:15 am. Especially since they're retweeting (or re-X-ing?) something posted at 11:48 pm.

Last edited:
I hate to give anyone that stupid the benefit of the doubt, but it could be 12:15 am. Especially since they're retweeting (or re-X-ing?) something posted at 11:48 pm.
Whoever they are they've screenshotted something that's at least ten hours old judging by the first reply. When my phone is set to display twelve-hour time format it puts "am" or "pm" after the time so I'm less inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt.

"I've been on Twitter on and off for about 11 years and I can honestly say, no word of exaggeration, I think this is quite possibly the single dumbest tweet ever twote. Leaves of cabbage. Is that what's in your head? Just 5 wilted leaves of cabbage?"

-- @OfficialBeeRay (Twitter)
I had to look up the context of this one and must concur as here we have the post he replied to:

EZudkS7VcAAF588.jpeg

Last edited:
That kid 100% drives a clapped out truck with Chinese knock off American Force wheels on it and tries to date freshman girls. He's probably ass deep in a pyramid scheme that he's too stupid to figure out how to get out of. He also bought his suit at JCPenny claiming it's designer.

Maybe it's because I'm almost 30 and as such have no idea (and no desire to learn) what High School culture is like nowadays, but there's no doubt in my mind that if a student posted something like this on social media when I was around that age, they would become a laughing stock over night.
For some reason I can't help wondering if he's seen the inside of more than a few toilet bowls first hand while being held by his ankles.

Thanks to the internet, however, these social outliers can find enough like minded supporters to try and convince the rest of humanity that he meant this as satire and the joke is somehow on everybody else.

At any rate I'm sure the right woman is out there just waiting for this chubby Trumpist and each of his alpha male buddies.

If only they could find each other.jpeg

Last edited:
Back