Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
It's one thing to say that. But never trust a random person on their word. watch their actions. Doubtful that you keep your word 100% of your life. Nobody does. Certainly not you.
That wasn't the discussion. It was you being alright with 10% of the world's population not having enough to eat but somehow there will be enough if the population was higher.

Stop moving the goalposts with the rambling, provide some backing to your statements or move on.
You've likely got far too many skeletons in the closet to be trustworthy, to a stranger no less. Cut the crap
Ah, nuts. He's got me figured out, guys.

It's one thing to say that. But never trust a random person on their word. watch their actions. Doubtful that you keep your word 100% of your life. Nobody does. Certainly not you. You've likely got far too many skeletons in the closet to be trustworthy, to a stranger no less. Cut the crap
Interestingly I've met @TB in person, probably one of the nicest people I've met, although I did find it odd he had a wood chipper behind his car when he was just in town for a "business trip"... :odd:

Also...

Any idea when this "not frequenting the site" thing is going to start? I need to know if I should bother getting another batch of popcorn going or not.
If what you are doing now is "not frequenting the site" I'd hate to see your activity level if you visited regularly.

Last edited:
Interestingly I've met @TB in person, probably one of the nicest people I've met, although I did find it odd he had a wood chipper behind his car when he was just in town for a "business trip"... :odd:
If that didn't set off alarms...
Also...

If what you are doing now is "not frequenting the site" I'd hate to see your activity level if you visited regularly.
Activity would be higher. Much higher than anyone on the site. I'd have passed OrangeMexTex message count by now. That's my goal, yknow /s

Last edited:
Alright at this point I'm convinced your just a bored rando doing some low effort trolling, and based of the engagement you seem to be doing a decent job, so congrats... I guess?
If bored rando really means "I don't like strangers" then yes, agreed. I'm merely putting in effort that others are. Reply to me, I'll reply back, don't want one, don't bother? You're here for your entertainment, not surprisingly, you find it hilarious to make jokes at the expense of others. Not a trait I personally like, but you do you... I guess?

Last edited:
This thread of low quality twitter memes shouldn't exist then. Not the sharpest tool in the shed...? If you're so concerned with truth.. you wouldn't waste time entertaining yourself with crap here. You're lying to yourself. Again. Wheres the "substiantiated claims thread" that you should be following then? Didn't think so. Faulty logic all round. Your need for entertainment and amusement is greater than your need for truth. Animalistic traits are strong with you.
That would obviously be why I'm the one providing graphs and research PDFs backing up my opinions while you seem to be the one attempting to read everyone else's minds and making patronising personal observations on their motivation and supposed hypocrisy while dispensing "truth" from the mountaintop which is backed up by nothing more than your personal opinions, I guess? Garbage argument.

I'm merely putting in effort that others are.
Office Space No GIF

That would obviously be why I'm the one providing graphs and research PDFs backing up my opinions while you seem to be the one attempting to read everyone else's minds and making patronising personal observations on their motivation and supposed hypocrisy while dispensing "truth" from the mountaintop which is backed up by nothing more than your personal opinions, I guess? Garbage argument.
Again you should post in the "substantiated claims thread" that you're going on about.. oh wait, you don't care for truth. You're here for entertainment, to circlejerk and get your opinion given back to you. Read the title of the thread "cursed" ought to tell you enough about the seriousness of the thread. Linking to twitter memes and liking every single meme doesn't help your case of coming across as "serious-minded". Laughable

Last edited:
TB
Deflect, deflect, deflect. Laughable.
The evil moderator sits in the corner at his computer, provoking confrontation every step of the way. Foaming at the mouth to ban the user that doesn't say everything by the PC rulebook. I know what you're upto

Last edited:
Again you should post in the "substantiated claims thread" that you're going on about.. oh wait, you don't care for truth. You're here for entertainment, to circlejerk and get your opinion given back to you. Read the title of the thread "cursed" ought to tell you enough about the seriousness of the thread. Linking to twitter memes and liking every single meme doesn't help your case of coming across as "serious-minded". Laughable
bait-tom-hardy.gif

However, I'm not going to fall for it and start replying in kind to your personal accusations and continued deflection. We can joke about assholes and still get serious when the conversation leads in that direction. One doesn't have to negate the other.

Last edited:
View attachment 1314988

However, I'm not going to fall for it and start replying in kind to your continued personal accusations and continued deflection. We can joke about assholes and still get serious when the conversation leads in that direction. One doesn't have to negate the other.
Mad max gif helps you illustrate a point how? You want to be serious minded? drop the twitter memes

Mad max gif helps you illustrate a point how? You want to be serious minded? drop the twitter memes
Why? I already provided a couple of posts which back up my point, which is more than you've done so far.

Who honestly cares? The graph and PDF bounced off your deflector shield.
You said the book was satire. the memes are distracting. dont make me post memes to counter your memes, I almost did and you would not have liked it. I Guarantee it

Last edited:
You said the book was satire. the memes are distracting. dont make me post memes to counter your memes, I almost did and you would not have liked it. I Guarantee it
I posted one meme which had words underneath it which you ignored as usual. I wasn't talking about the book but about the report. And I'm not making you do anything.

Last edited:
Roo
Speaking as someone on wheelhp's ignore list for asking him to define what "woke" ment, I'm making this post to demonstrate that his quote above is a lie.
No and no. You were derailing the thread to get into a semantic arguement. I remember it well. Though On contrary I might as well put you on the ignore list for stalking my profile again. Nothing better to do than thread jump to harass other users on this website? Ok then. You finally asked for it..

Last edited:
Today I learnt looking at a thread open to everyone counts as stalking, and replying to someone for the first time in a week or so is harassment. Edit: actually over a fortnight ago since our last interaction. Time flies etc.

Careful, everyone. You're all harassing stalkers.

Last edited:
Roo
Today I learnt looking at a thread open to everyone counts as stalking, and replying to someone for the first time in a week or so is harassment.

Careful, everyone. You're all harassing stalkers.
Would it be any different if you showed up outside my porch, uninvited, every week for your own amusement? Didn't think so. once a stalker, always a stalker. Pick someone else to stalk

Last edited:
Would it be any different if you showed up outside my porch, uninvited, every week
Yes, it would. That you can't see the difference is as concerning as it is unsurprising.

I notice I'm still not on your ignore list, so I guess you truly aren't man of your word.

Edit to add: but I'll let you have the last word now as I know it's all you really want.

Last edited:
Roo
Yes, it would. That you can't see the difference is as concerning as it is unsurprising.

I notice I'm still not on your ignore list, so I guess you truly aren't man of your word.
Seriously Pick on someone else , creep.

Edit: Go AWAY~ Stop tryna get inside my head !

Last edited:
Wheres the "substiantiated claims thread"

Additionally, there are About 4,500 posts in this thread. Even if every single post was made by @UKMikey that would be less than 1/3 of total posts. So where is this coming from:

Your need for entertainment and amusement is greater than your need for truth.

Seeking occasional entertainment =/= obsessed with entertainment.

822M is statistically significant, but not really something to care about, it's just a number. Meaningless.
It's a big number though and it's big problem. Although I guess when you live in a place with easy access to food and water, you aren't going to be one of those people are you? Fact is 1/10th of the human population dying due to undernourishment is too much. No one should go without food and water, so the fact that people do is a sad indictment indeed. There's more than enough food to feed everyone but it's not spread evenly, with a shocking amount of it going to waste in Western countries. It's absolutely disgusting how much food is wasted.

Back