Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
Interestingly I've met @TB in person, probably one of the nicest people I've met, although I did find it odd he had a wood chipper behind his car when he was just in town for a "business trip"... :odd:
I would be suspect too of anyone with a wood chipper from North Dakota after watching the 1996 documentary Fargo.

Stop tryna get inside my head !
1703862703792.png

The first five paragraphs have absolutely nothing to do with the sixth.

Although I do quite like the "I don't give and antelope's nutsack" line. :lol:

"I platform some of the most amazing humans in America... AG Ken Paxton."

You're trash & I hope your daughters "disappoint" you in life by becoming actually decent human beings.

The "redheaded libertarian" sees Massachusetts as having "medical tyranny" maybe because we have the lowest uninsured rate in the country?

I did a little digging to find out who Owen Benjamin is. I guess he actually had a bit of a career as a stand up comic and actor. Even had a lead role in a movie opposite Christina Ricci, to whom he was engaged for a couple months. But it looks like his need to be openly bigoted was greater than his need to be successful. Or even human.

I’ve heard of many stereotypes about Jews, but bad at fishing? What?
Lox, gefilte fish and herring come from the deli.

The only accuracies there are the negatives. Didn't do this; no evidence of that. Of course that's by no means to say that those do apply to Jews.

Last edited:
It’s so cute when they try to reference sources.

“Rodriguez, p 385”
“US Government Consensus, 1860”
Some URL that is completely illegible due to jpeg compression.

Also, I’m missing a methodology chapter, because the numbers are nowhere close to adding up. According to the sensus of 1860 there were around 390 000 slave owners in the US. 78% of 390 000 is around 300 000, but the Jewish Virtual Library estimates the entire Jewish population in the US at the time to 150 000 to 200 000. Thus, the statement that 78% of slave owners were Jewish is also a statement that between 150% to 200% of the Jewish population were slave owners. The probability of such a statement being true is obviously 0 and you’d have to be a complete idiot to believe something else.

It’s so cute when they try to reference sources.

“Rodriguez, p 385”
“US Government Consensus, 1860”
Some URL that is completely illegible due to jpeg compression.

Also, I’m missing a methodology chapter, because the numbers are nowhere close to adding up. According to the sensus of 1860 there were around 390 000 slave owners in the US. 78% of 390 000 is around 300 000, but the Jewish Virtual Library estimates the entire Jewish population in the US at the time to 150 000 to 200 000. Thus, the statement that 78% of slave owners were Jewish is also a statement that between 150% to 200% of the Jewish population were slave owners. The probability of such a statement being true is obviously 0 and you’d have to be a complete idiot to believe something else.
Apologists point out that he's talking about ethnic Jews as opposed to total number of Jewish people overall. I can't be arsed to run the figures to see whether this brings his maths any closer to reality but the sources are well sus.

Apologists point out that he's talking about ethnic Jews as opposed to total number of Jewish people overall. I can't be arsed to run the figures to see whether this brings his maths any closer to reality but the sources are well sus.
The data I used come from the sources listed in the image. That’s why a methodology chapter would be very interesting to read, because I would very much like to know what they have done to the figures in order to arrive at the conclusion. In fact, “Rodriguez p 385” states that 1.25% of slave owners were Jewish, so they have used a source that directly and explicitly contradicts their own statement.

Back