Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,436 comments
clay-travis-ice-cream.jpg

Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch about Biden eating an ice cream cone.

Biden Aggravation Disorder
Remember fellow 'men' if you want ice cream, we must buy it, and eat it, together. Never, EVER, on your own.

clay-travis-ice-cream.jpg

Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch about Biden eating an ice cream cone.

Biden Aggravation Disorder
1) What were these "serious issues" they were discussing?
2) How can Biden be eating ice cream alone when the guy on the right is holding a cone?
2a) Pending the answer to question 1, so far all I'm seeing is a guy that isn't waiting for everyone else to get their ice cream so his doesn't melt everywhere.
3) Now I want ice cream.
4) Thanks, Obama.

Thanks for the paywalled article. Like me, not everyone has an Atlantic subscription so if you've used up your free article and want to read this focus group analysis here's the text:

The bolded comments by prospective Trump voters (excerpted below) are kind of chilling. Seems like they're determined to live up to Hillary's "deplorables" stereotype:

Looks like it isn't necessary to fool all of the people all of the time to effect a disastrous Trump second term. The GOP just have to fool enough of them and count on the opposition being too apathetic to care.
I'm not a subscriber but use....other ways to get around the paywall.

I'm not sure about the AUP rules on how much can be quoted or on revealing how to get around it (I know some forums can clamp down on it)

I will post more in future if it's allowed.

TB
1) What were these "serious issues" they were discussing?
2) How can Biden be eating ice cream alone when the guy on the right is holding a cone?
2a) Pending the answer to question 1, so far all I'm seeing is a guy that isn't waiting for everyone else to get their ice cream so his doesn't melt everywhere.
3) Now I want ice cream.
4) Thanks, Obama.
Lucky it wasn't poupon flavoured as that can really stain a tan suit...

Screenshot_20240227_220418_Chrome.jpg

I'm not sure about the AUP rules on how much can be quoted or on revealing how to get around it (I know some forums can clamp down on it)

I will post more in future if it's allowed.
I've asked people (including @Scaff) to quote walled articles - so the rest of us can read them - on more than one occasion. Pretty sure it's not against the rules.

Last edited:
hanania-blond.jpg

"Tall blond guys were the heroes."

If He Dies He Dies Rocky Balboa GIF

It seems Dick just has a type. Conservative is when you cry like a bitch because people don't share your tastes.

What's funny is when I went to download that image so that I could repost it, I found that I had two more files that are similarly named.

hanania.jpg

hanania-taliban.png
Wait What Peter GIF by The Bachelor

"The kid got lucky. Who cares if he didn't consent?"

There's also this:
Connie rats are just broken beyond repair.
Perhaps you can add this to your Dick file:

Last edited:
clay-travis-ice-cream.png

Mental illness.
Seymour Skinner meme energy. As for "by himself":

GHXjS4dXAAEQO6E.jpeg

Latest results and ratio, plus a perfectly normal response. (Apparently he's on an island with Stephen Miller):

IMG_20240227_230703.png

Last edited:
Back