Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,542 comments
Deliberately ingesting salmonella, E. coli, campylobacter, staph, yersinia, brucella,coxiella and listeria to own the libs.
These folks are of the same ilk who deliberately avoid vaccines & took anything but the recommended treatment for a virus. I'm not at all surprised if they purposely ingested all of that & more simply b/c they were told not to.

Eating a death cap mushroom or fugu is more dangerous than raw milk but that doesn't make raw milk safe.

We're largely talking about the same people that wanted to take horse dewormer for covid rather than get a scientifically tested vaccine... so... good luck talking them out of their raw milk.
I'd like to see criminal liability for parents and guardians when children get sick from pathogens that pasteurization kills off. Kids don't have the same choice that adults do, especially very small children, and they generally trust that their guardians are keeping them safe.

I don't trust especially commodity producers to care for animals in such a way that pathogens don't proliferate, and even "natural" producers can be motivated by greed so that they cut corners, so pasteurization is a hedge against that. I don't really want the state to prohibit sale and I don't trust it to regulate effectively. Frankly I expect the prohibition came about not because of food safety but because large producers lobbied for it to push out competition that couldn't pasteurize at scale.

I'd like to see criminal liability for parents and guardians when children get sick from pathogens that pasteurization kills off. Kids don't have the same choice that adults do, especially very small children, and they generally trust that their guardians are keeping them safe.
I think you'd like "Educated" by Tara Westover.

Republics are, by definition, democracies.

Screenshot-20240621-194554-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

Regarding that last one, I think you could take a lot of things and reduce them like that until they seem trivial without context. Observe:

"Call me silly, but getting killed by the millions in Europe does not merit a special country or celebration."

"Call me silly, but killing over a thousand unarmed civilians at a music festival and kidnapping hundreds more does not merit a special country or celebration."

It's just an incredibly weak argument, you see.

EDIT: Not to mention that even as a cishet male, I know Pride month is about far more than acts of intimacy between men. What about lesbians, bi folk, those that are trans, the aro/ace, etc.?

Last edited:
schlapp.png

Big, strong people. And they had tears in their eyes. They lifted Matt up onto their shoulders, they were so proud of him. Then Matt groped a young man, ignoring his objections.

Back