Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,458 comments
One can edit Laura to look as ugly as they want, her personality will always be more disgusting. She's a vile person.
1724362020348.png

Loving the deleted posts today from the conservatives. That one, another attacking Walz's son "without context", & 1 more from a Trump supporter that tried to attack Walz's age gap to his son's before someone pointed out Barron also being 18 and ol' bone spurs papa is considerably older than Tim.

Loving the deleted posts today from the conservatives. That one, another attacking Walz's son "without context", & 1 more from a Trump supporter that tried to attack Walz's age gap to his son's before someone pointed out Barron also being 18 and ol' bone spurs papa is considerably older than Tim.
Not sure where drinking enters into it. MAGAs are weird.

Those are rookie numbers. Dad was 45 when I was born and 47 when my brother was.
...not to mention the fact that sperm are continually refreshed approximately every 2 months throughout a man's entire lifetime. Mick Jagger's sperm count may be down, but the ones he's packing are just as fresh as they ever were.

This jackass is thinking of ova, which are only produced in utero and mature one at a time throughout a woman's fertile years.

I have had to quote the 14th Amendment IN FULL to people in order to counter this idiocy, and even then they didn't really believe it. And, if they did, they called Kamala an "anchor baby".

Cue Jennifer Lawrence GIF here.

Last edited:
I have had to quote the 14th Amendment IN FULL to people in order to counter this idiocy, and even then they didn't really believe it. And, if they did, they called Kamala an "anchor baby".

Cue Jennifer Lawrence GIF here.
Kinda funny that Kandiss's criticism wasn't levelled at John McCain or Ted Cruz for some reason.

OMG... does that mean they don't believe your Founding Fathers were citizens either? :lol:

Last edited:
Not just the founding fathers...the first fifteen presidents.
What I don't understand is that your constitution seems to be crystal clear on whether someone born in the US is a natural born citizen of that country (they are). Why would MAGA seek to change this definition on the basis of two specific candidates? Might they have something else in common which would cause them to think this way?

I've got it: they both have names ending in "A".💡

Last edited:
Why would MAGA seek to change this definition on the basis of two specific candidates. Might they have something else in common which would cause them to think this way?

I've got it: they both have names ending in "A".💡
Close. Their names end in "D". Like as in "Barack Obama - D" and "Kamala Harris - D".

Republicans don't like black candidates if their name ends in "D".

Close. Their names end in "D". Like as in "Barack Obama - D" and "Kamala Harris - D".

Republicans don't like black candidates if their name ends in "D".
The GOP is only a few humiliations away from us getting stuff like

"We really tried, but the only solution is to get rid of the Democrats"
"Democracy just doesn't work"
"No, seriously, guys you should read Mein Kampf!"

Back