December/1.27 Update Discussion

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 742 comments
Tbf, there was a v12 tdi model teased, but never saw the light if day. I'd take that over the v10 any day.
I think there was actually a V10 TDI model.

Regardless petrol, or gasoline (depending on where you are from) >>>>>>>>> diesel every single day. Like, come on now.

We had the Diesel Playstation GT3 R8 in GT5(?) I just remember using that a lot. Even though it was a Standard render.

New cars are always great news. Personally, is great to see finally the new vette. And i have to say it. I have a dream! about qualifying in game, to do real racing, no chasing the rabbit races. I love the game, but i really miss this.
Unfortunately, GT boss has a wrong concept of racing. For him, tires can last one five laps or so and you have to refuel at least twice (or three times) in a fifteen-lap racing. I do not like when the new cars race alongside the classic ones on the same grid. Another misconception.

Attachments

• Understeer 4.jpg
    Understeer 4.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 18
Still hoping Grand Valley makes it's return, was one of the best tracks in the original GT.
Unmolested , that track needs no changes. I Liked deep forest , Trail mountain was ruined with those long straights that make racing there a snooze fest with cars under 500hp. High speed ring is better now as that turn now requires some degree of skill making it have 4 turns you need to master vs 3 Deep forest can always be modified to include its original turn as well , Trail mountain is just broken now.

I think there was actually a V10 TDI model.

Regardless petrol, or gasoline (depending on where you are from) >>>>>>>>> diesel every single day. Like, come on now.
It was a V12 TDi concept. V10 TDi engine was used in the Audi Nanuk concept.

"Even"? We started it!

Well, kind of. The first recorded instance of the Wham! game was right here on GTPlanet, posted by a user who said he played it on another site and thought it would be fun to do it here. The true origin has never been found, but GTP is credited on Wikipedia as the first known Whamageddon game:

Ha that’s hilarious
"Even"? We started it!

Well, kind of. The first recorded instance of the Wham! game was right here on GTPlanet, posted by a user who said he played it on another site and thought it would be fun to do it here. The true origin has never been found, but GTP is credited on Wikipedia as the first known Whamageddon game:

Ha never heard of that before😄
Damn, I’m getting paranoid here, have to be very careful from now on🥷

Quick reminder - full patch notes will not be available until tomorrow so please no complaints until then!!
Update? There’s an update tomorro? Hold up… which tomorrow? You sure?
I haven’t turned my Playstion on in six months! Wait… there’s a new Ferrari? Why didn’t I see this? How do we get the Ferrari? How come it’s not in my garage?
Wait… I had to watch the World Tour? Which World Tour? How come I didn’t get a notification about the World Tour? Say, does anyone have the answers to the questions? Wait… it’s over? Well, that’s dumb. Pure PD nonsense! Glad I didn’t pay full price for this prologue! Hold on? We can buy the new Ferrari? How come I don’t see it in the dealership? Don’t tell me it’s in the LCD thing. Wait.., it’s a VGT?!!! :banghead:Stoopid VGTs! PD are wasting all their resources. Hold on, there are five cars in this update? How come I didn’t see the Update Trailer? Are you serious? Tomorrow. Well that’s dumb. Just like PD. I’m not buying the next game.

Okay. I’m back. I saw the tweet. I think the car on the top left is a Corolla AE86.

Does that cover the initial first ten minutes of complaints? :sly:

Update? There’s an update tomorro? Hold up… which tomorrow? You sure?
I haven’t turned my Playstion on in six months! Wait… there’s a new Ferrari? Why didn’t I see this? How do we get the Ferrari? How come it’s not in my garage?
Wait… I had to watch the World Tour? Which World Tour? How come I didn’t get a notification about the World Tour? Say, does anyone have the answers to the questions? Wait… it’s over? Well, that’s dumb. Pure PD nonsense! Glad I didn’t pay full price for this prologue! Hold on? We can buy the new Ferrari? How come I don’t see it in the dealership? Don’t tell me it’s in the LCD thing. Wait.., it’s a VGT?!!! :banghead:Stoopid VGTs! PD are wasting all their resources. Hold on, there are five cars in this update? How come I didn’t see the Update Trailer? Are you serious? Tomorrow. Well that’s dumb. Just like PD. I’m not buying the next game.

Okay. I’m back. I saw the tweet. I think the car on the top left is a Corolla AE86.

Does that cover the initial first ten minutes of complaints? :sly:
You missed the "its all because of microtransactions!" conspiracy theories, but yeah I think you got them.

There
Was there any hits of grand valley being added? Or are we just hoping it does.
Another track highly suspected to be Grand Valley which has been discovered in data mines (the data miners for good reason don't confirm exactly what track it was) that seems to be about ready to release (may need testing for big fixes but it was about ready a month ago).

In addition there are also alternative layouts of the Nurburgring that appear to be ready too. We'll see which (if either or both) we get in tomorrows update.

Last edited:
There

Another track highly suspected to be Gran Valley which has been discovered in data mines (the data miners for good reason don't confirm exactly what track it was) that seems to be about ready to release (may need testing for big fixes but it was about ready a month ago).

In addition there are also alternative layouts of the Nurburgring that appear to be ready too. We'll see which (if either or both) we get in tomorrows update.
If they are going to add a completely new track right after they have added Road Atlanta then it would be absolutely incredible, I doubt it to be honest, but who knows... I wasn't even expecting 4 cars this month, and here we are.

It happened in GT Sport but we'll have to wait and see if they do that again. My money is on the extra Nurburgring layouts and a new track in January or February.

Edit: Looks like no new track this update.

Last edited:
Back