-Jeep Willys MB '45
-Mazda Atenza Sedan XD
-Mazda Demio XD
-Tesla Model S
-Toyota Aqua
-Toyota Crown
-Volkswagen Samba Bus
-Volkswagen Beetle
Cough.. Pick up trucks are also pretty "regular" both Ford F150 and Toyota Tundra.

We need more trucks pick ups and 4x4!!!!
We Dont No Way GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

-Autobianchi A112
-BMW i3
-Daihatsu Copen
-Fiat 500F '68
-Honda Beat
-Honda Fit Hybrid
-Jeep Willys MB '45
-Mazda Atenza Sedan XD
-Mazda Demio XD
-Tesla Model S
-Toyota Aqua
-Toyota Crown
-Volkswagen Samba Bus
-Volkswagen Beetle
Hmm I disagree with half of this list at least

The Autobianchi was tuned from factory so it can be said to be a sporty car from it's time.

The kei cars are all fun and engaging to drive because they're essentially sports cars on a minuscule packing, specially the Honda Beat.

The old beaters (500F, Beetle, Bus) definitely are slow and boring, but if you tune them up then you can unlock their true potential, specially the Beetle, plus the Beetle and the Bus can have their engines swapped to a 911 engine which turns them into hilarious death traps that have tons of potential once you get the hang of them.

The sedans(Model S, Atenza, Crown) all offers a degree of sportiness from factory already, plus more of that can be unlocked with tuning, the Toyota Crown is a legit Gr4 machine with the engine swap, the Atenza has its own Gr4 variant already, and the Tesla is quite fast from factory although it handles like a boat and lacks top speed, but that's more of a issue with how PD makes EVs in general, we should at least get some kind of options to increase the top speed on them.

The Toyota Aqua, Fit Hybrid and Demio are meant to be the starter, entry level cars that you get early on the game, but I agree that racing them stock just feels wrong and frankly, outdated on this franchise by now(in fact, in GT7 this is even worse because you buy only one of these cars and then get the other two for free, and about 3 races later you're already driving better cars and they quickly get forgotten in your garage until you sell them).

I agree with the Willys Jeep, it frankly has no business doing any kind kind racing whatsoever, but then again, we are talking about the franchise which on it's better installment(Gran Turismo 4) had two motorized carriages from the late 1890's and the very first production car ever(Model T)...Sometimes Kaz just adds these kinds of museum pieces to the games as a way to teach automotive history more then anything else.

Cough.. Pick up trucks are also pretty "regular" both Ford F150 and Toyota Tundra.
Yeah usually but I don't think the Raptor counts as a really regular car, the Tundra is also the performance version isn't it.
The old beaters (500F, Beetle, Bus) definitely are slow and boring, but if you tune them up then you can unlock their true potential, specially the Beetle, plus the Beetle and the Bus can have their engines swapped to a 911 engine which turns them into hilarious death traps that have tons of potential once you get the hang of them.
Well, that's the point of regular cars from the previous entries wasn't it? If I have to guess, it's also the reason people are still wishing for everyday cars to be added to GT7. Hell, I've seen people getting excited seeing the Alphard from the datamined list.

Being able to tune and race boring cars against the sports and race cars is fun back then in the old games. That's why I basically said I'd love for those regular Bimmers to make an appearance again.

Imagine being able to put 2JZ or the V8 from Z4 GT3 into the 323i or 528i.

Last edited:
So i got Carey’d, even on gtplanet you ain’t safe😑
At least I ain’t got Wham’ed! yet☝️

Here's hoping they remember to add back the Bridge to Gantry Nurburgring layout that was on GTS, I spent quite a lot of hours on track day lobbies on that track back then.

So i got Carey’d, even on gtplanet you ain’t safe😑
At least I ain’t got Wham’ed! yet☝️
"Even"? We started it!

Well, kind of. The first recorded instance of the Wham! game was right here on GTPlanet, posted by a user who said he played it on another site and thought it would be fun to do it here. The true origin has never been found, but GTP is credited on Wikipedia as the first known Whamageddon game:

This update must appeal to those desperately wanting more modern cars in the game. Good choices in this department, but speaking for myself I feel more excited when PD adds older cars. That’s not to say I look most forward to the Celica rally car in this batch (as I prefer the GT Four road car already in the game). However, I generally feel more excited when I get to experience cars that are linked to nostalgia. Again, this is not a bad handful of cars, but I’m mostly indifferent like when we recently got
I'm not too fond of modern cars because of how boring they are. The C8 is an exception because it's the first mid-engined production corvette. Other than that, I would prefer an XJ220 sooner than a Chiron any day.

Tourist layout it already in the game. Unless you are asking for it to be usable in online lobbies, then I agree.
It is in the game? I thought it was cut since it doesn't appear on the lobby list.

This is stupid, that's like the best track for online lobbies and they just deliberately don't let us set up lobbies on it why?

Did they just forgot to add it to the list of tracks? I hope so.

To take their precious kids to school in and cause havok in the process.
Mine walks to school, while my SUV (technically a CUV) carries and tows whatever the hell I want at whatever speed I want and also actually has AWD (albeit an electronic system) - and while the same powertrain is in a saloon and the same engine is in a FWD hatch, you can't get it in an estate so the SUV was the only option for practicality. It's my work car, so being able to shove stuff into it (and tow; it'll drag a 1.6-tonne braked trailer though obviously I'd not want to exceed 75% GVW on the hitch) was quite important.

I actually just took the dining room table I bought in September out of it (the six chairs that also went in and rattled about were already taken out), although I had to move the four new tyres off it first after I chucked them in there when they were delivered.

Also it's been in Gran Turismo, in its original concept form. Just to segue back to the game.

Back