December/1.27 Update Discussion

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 742 comments
I'm a Corvette fan and both road and Gr.3 C7 are my most driven cars... but that Alfa... good lord. It's so beautiful.

Alright, here are the new events:

Monza: Hypercar Parade - 5 laps - 85.000 credits for 1st place
Nurburgring: European Clubman Cup 600 - 2 laps around the Green Hell for 25.000 CREDITS PD WTF :banghead:
Mount Panorama: American Club 700 - 5 laps - 94k for 1st place

No PP limit for any of these races.

PD, help me help you. 2 laps around the Green Hell for 25k credits... C'mon man...
The payout for the 2 laps Clubman Cup 600 at Nordschleife makes it insanely pointless. Too bad, the event regulations are perfect for the track. Long live PD trolling I guess. :rolleyes:

That Chiron is absolutely mental!!!
Bit underwhelming at the top end, but that's probably more the game physics than the car... fully tuned at 1800bhp it doesn't even break 300mph without nitrous. I was hoping it'd beat the Silvia :guilty:

c86b6b150438897a99a445ca3f6522ed_photo.jpg

Yeah, this car has grown on me a lot. Looks gorgeous in basically any colour but the stock silver.

3,000,000 Cr. and it’s yours.
It is not for the money 3M for the Chiron are a couple of hours of grinding. The problem is there’s a cafe menu for collecting Bugattis! And the veyron is a 2M invitation only car and aside the initial grace period last February, I had no chance to get one of this!

Bit underwhelming at the top end, but that's probably more the game physics than the car... fully tuned at 1800bhp it doesn't even break 300mph without nitrous. I was hoping it'd beat the Silvia :guilty:
1800 hp fully tuned without n20?? How much Weight?

Last edited:
c86b6b150438897a99a445ca3f6522ed_photo.jpg

Yeah, this car has grown on me a lot. Looks gorgeous in basically any colour but the stock silver.
I'm selling the silver one as soon as it is available in the dealership and buying a red one, yellow looks good too.

You could just spend 4k credits, buy the Ferrari paint, and paint it Rosso Corsa... or Rosso Scuderia... or Giallo Modena... Or any other Ferrari colour for that matter... ??
Excatly, first time I did, painting it Ferrari like red. Now it looks much better for me!

Back