December/1.27 Update Discussion

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 742 comments
But look on the bright side, at least the active rear wing is working on the Chiron unlike the 918.

And 964. PD must have it out for Porsches.

The Chiron will be the most powerful road car in GT history, and the Giulia GTAm will be the fastest 4 door road car in GT history. Probably.
Acitvate "rear wing" on the 918 to make it hit 525kmh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw, wonder if they will patch this? Not a money maker so......🤔
20221211_131155.jpg

Probably because that's exactly how it looked when they scanned it. Granted I can't ever recall a time where it had the actual number decal in any of its previous appearances

images

View attachment 1215752

View attachment 1215754

car_987_36014_5562f7e36680c.jpg

Worth noting also that PD appear to have gone back and forth between the Auriol car and the Kankkunen car between GT3 and GT6, with GT7 making the reappearance of the Kankkunen car.
You can also notice that the Kankkunen and Auriol cars have different rims too. The GT3 version of the Kankkunen car does have a different plate (K-AM 5362, vs K-AM 3103 in GT7).
1671082690352.png

1671084142734.png

It is maintenance time, friends.

And while we're still on about the Celica, I'm trying to find pictures of both Auriol's car and Kankkunen's car as they presently are. So far, I have only this wikipedia picture for Auriol's car (which has the exact 5 spoke wheels its seen with in 4, 5 and 6)

Toyota_Celica_GT-FOUR_02.jpg

No such luck with Kankkunen's car.

Last edited:
What I found weird about the last update trailer. PD saw fit to display the Sierra at Bathurst. A track where the Sierra had success in the hands of Dick Johnson & John Bowe, during the Bathurst 1000. Yet, we got no race to replicate that. We get the Turbo event and the American event that allow the Sierra, but one of the most famous races in the world, they don’t add anything.
Maybe they’ll add a couple events to Mount Panorama.

What I found weird about the last update trailer. PD saw fit to display the Sierra at Bathurst. A track where the Sierra had success in the hands of Dick Johnson & John Bowe, during the Bathurst 1000. Yet, we got no race to replicate that. We get the Turbo event and the American event that allow the Sierra, but one of the most famous races in the world, they don’t add anything.
Maybe they’ll add a couple events to Mount Panorama.
Even more weird is adding a Gr.1 event to Road Atlanta that is 30 minutes long and yet it pays less than any other 30 minutes event. :lol:

Sunday Cup Classic? Hmmm...
If the new layouts come in the January Update, knowing that the races added in updates are for cars added in those updates, we might get one of the classic cars that got leaked. Probably the 70s BMW?

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7/news/00_8730173.html

"In certain Race Events, the application crashes on the Rewards and Rating screen, preventing any further progression."

Hmm... this is worrying
We already had this problem before where finishing any 30+ minute event would freeze the game. At least at that time finishing the race was enough to get the credits.

It's a bug that keeps coming every 2 months, that's quite funny :lol:

Back