December/1.27 Update Discussion

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 742 comments
C8 85,000
1671088551900.jpeg

Alfa 220,000
1671088491748.jpeg

Chiron 3,000,000 :lol: Guess I’ll pass on the Bugatti book.
1671088507499.jpeg

No such luck with Kankkunen's car.
It looks like the Kankkunen car (or the one with the same numberplate since they use multiple per year) is privately owned in the Czech Republic by somebody called Jiří Jirovec now, there are photos/videos of his collection online but I can't see anything with the Celica.

I'm a Corvette fan and both road and Gr.3 C7 are my most driven cars... but that Alfa... good lord. It's so beautiful.

Alright, here are the new events:

Monza: Hypercar Parade - 5 laps - 85.000 credits for 1st place
Nurburgring: European Clubman Cup 600 - 2 laps around the Green Hell for 25.000 CREDITS PD WTF :banghead:
Mount Panorama: American Club 700 - 5 laps - 94k for 1st place

No PP limit for any of these races.

PD, help me help you. 2 laps around the Green Hell for 25k credits... C'mon man...

I'm a Corvette fan and both road and Gr.3 C7 are my most driven cars... but that Alfa... good lord. It's so beautiful.

Alright, here are the new events:

Monza: Hypercar Parade - 5 laps - 85.000 credits for 1st place
Nurburgring: European Clubman Cup 600 - 2 laps around the Green Hell for 25.000 CREDITS PD WTF :banghead:
Mount Panorama: American Club 700 - 5 laps - 94k for 1st place

No PP limit for any of these races.

PD, help me help you. 2 laps around the Green Hell for 25k credits... C'mon man...
PD insists to low payment events.... this is so sad...
And the other thing is that: How hard is to make new events? Makes me wonder....:confused:

The AI throttle in custom races is still broken. You can work around it but it means you need to find the right power restrictor/ECU level for each car. Hope it gets fixed in the next update.

Done a race at Monza in the Chiron, the replay framerate was awful, that was on Frame rate option in display setting, changed it too Ray tracing and no such issues, overall like the cars but sad yet again we get dumped with such short races.

I feel insulted having this fake ferrari but still cant buy the fxx-k.:yuck:

The Vette is great 10/10
The Alfa Romeo is also great 9/10

And now there's a bunch of weird looking cars in the Hagerty Collection that I wanna buy. :(

Not even gonna bother with those new events. 😫

Back